The "edgy" and "counterculture" libs are supporting the MOST establishment candidate ever

Libs are supposed to vote for the Ralph Nader types.

Hillary is "THE MAN"...it's a sad day when the cool kids are licking the Principal's butthole.

I donno. Who do you think Lou Reed would vote for?

Here's what Comrade Ayers thinks.

Election 2016

"On the one hand Trump, with his rich boy self-serving, lying, neo-fascist, racist, xenophobic, anti-woman positions–so far beyond the pale that many in the Republican establishment don’t even want to be associated with them, at least publicly."

"I admire some things about Hillary–her longtime claim that women’s rights are human rights, her efforts to bring about some version of universal healthcare coverage, etc.–but completely disagree with her hawkishness and her positions on trade and the banks. I cannot forgive her having propitiated the coup in Honduras. And it goes without saying that she is part of a machine that conducts politics in a way I abhor.
Yet, to me, the choice is clear. It is a frustrating choice, because for as long as I can remember I have almost always felt compelled to vote against a presidential candidate rather than for one. But the threat of a Trump presidency is real and terrifying."

Forum List

Back