The election starts at Trump 219, Biden 191 before we count swing states…

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Biden is down to single digits in NY and NJ.

When the dust clears…..AS OF TODAY….6/24/24….Trump wins 347-191

Frankly, I disagree.

I believe the left wing posters on this board….so I have Biden in a landslide. Stay home lefties. No need to vote. Biden will win in a landslide. Stay home, hide under your bed with at least 4 masks.

When in 2016 the Trump team was checking out the Detroit area for those false votes coming for Hillary and she waited for three hours to concede that proved there is fraudulent voting in our country. It exists. There is no way a nation can get this depraved in such a short time.

Frankly, I disagree.

I believe the left wing posters on this board….so I have Biden in a landslide. Stay home lefties. No need to vote. Biden will win in a landslide. Stay home, hide under your bed with at least 4 masks.

ILMAO if NY went with Trump. Fuck, I don't think it's possible though, maybe I'm wrong.

Wouldn't it be a twist if he took California :abgg2q.jpg: So many still haven't figured out why they now live in a shit-hole. You know Ca. was a red State before Clinton and the internet and 24/7 "news" (propaganda) right? Ask yourselves, was the state of the State in better condition? Fucking A right it was, California was beautiful. Now it's a turd most people can't run away from fast enough.

Watch and see, the money and control of Ca. will be primarily Asian.

Frankly, I disagree.

New York is within single digits right now. Dems are having to spend massive amounts of money in states they were supposed to win easily. But the lefties here refuse to acknowledge what's actually happening.

New York is within single digits right now. Dems are having to spend massive amounts of money in states they were supposed to win easily. But the lefties here refuse to acknowledge what's actually happening.

All they know how to do is lie and parrot the WEF talking points given to them by their communist masters.

Conservatives, make sure you GO VOTE and convince at least 2 other like minded people to vote. If we do not turn out EN MASSE as conservatives, the communists will win.

Lefties. Stay home….Biden wins in a landslide. You might catch the bird flu while interacting with other humans…best to stay under your bed.

Forum List

Back