The email card doesn't work for the GOP

It's still August for crying out loud, and many people are not even paying attention to the political arena. They are out golfing, on vacation, fishing, watching a movie now and then, swimming, doing yard work......

Actually, well stated..and a bit tough to convince such folks that America need to be made great AGAIN !

Please HUSH, my fellow progressives......It is a much needed balm for right wingers to "dream" of the day that Clinton's emails will make her lose the election......It would be cruel to yank away that "straw" they're using a life line.

Ray - And you received your law degree from.....where?

You need a law degree to understand the chief of the FBI saying that what Hillary told Congress was a lie?

News flash Ray: Lot's of really smart people from the Justice dept. (and yes, some of them were registered republicans) went over this case, and dropped it, due to the fact that Hillary did not break the law. I know you think you know more than the Justice dept. but.....you don't.
Deal with it! :biggrin:

News flash Ray: Lot's of really smart people from the Justice dept. (and yes, some of them were registered republicans) went over this case, and dropped it, due to the fact that Hillary did not break the law. I know you think you know more than the Justice dept. but.....you don't.
Deal with it!

No, she did break the law. Lying to the US Congress is a felony punishable by up to $100,000 fine and up to five years in prison. The problem is politics and proving intent.

That doesn't mean she didn't lie, it means she got away with lying with impunity just like OJ got away with a double murder.

Things politicians do the rest of us would be in prison for. That's why there was such a strong movement for Trump and Sanders. Martha Stewart went to prions for five months and then under strict supervision for two years. Why? She lied to the FBI about some stock information.

Forum List

Back