The entire Abortion Narrative is fake. It's not about "Reproductive Rights", it's a bailout for women having unprotected sex.

I agree. Its weird that Trump is 20 points behind with women though. Strange!
I explained precisely why it is NOT strange. The fake narrative is very effective among over emotional illogical women. It's very simple really. If you are married and you don't want a baby, go on the pill. If you are unmarried and don't want a baby then go on the pill AND make the guy use a rubber.

Still waiting for an abortionist to refute my OP. So far the usual nonsense. The Democrat programming is very effective as well all can see.

Everything about the Democrat abortion narrative is stupid and manipulative. Unfortunately it works on enough people for them to keep pushing it.
I could give a shit about Democrat narratives. Back in the 60’s and 70’s the government forced Native women to be sterilized “for their own good.” Now you want to force women to carry a fetus to term whether it kills them or not “for their own good.”
According to you people, when a woman hets pregnant its her fault. If a single mother can’t afford to raise a child it’s her fault
Men need to step up and accept responsibility.

Maybe if you are a woman, that's the only issue that's really important to you.

Government can't really do much about inflation that they aren't already doing, but abortion should be the top issue on everyone's mind. If we can't control our own bodies, what can we control?
Democrats see infants from an early stage to birth as the woman's body. She must protect her own body and be sure the sex she has will not end up with her pregnant.

Democrats see infants from an early stage to birth as the woman's body. She must protect her own body and be sure the sex she has will not end up with her pregnant.

There are three basic realities about abortions that you religious fanatics need to get your heads around.

1) People will make bad relationship decisions (not just women, but men.)
2) Contraception will fail
3) If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant.

I give you, once more, the Philippines. A country that has the kinds of idiotic laws you people want. Contraception is banned, and it's illegal to get a divorce.

1726832320385.png

Unless a pregnancy is a threat to the woman's life, she is not allowed to have a legal abortion.

Best estimates are that 500,000 to 800,000 Filipinas have illegal abortions every year. About 4200 are hospitalized when they are botched.

On the other hand, France not only has legal abortions, but the government pays for them. The government also pays for all health costs, child care, family leave, and even have government workers who come around and assist new moms. The out of wedlock birth rate in France is close to 60%. Yet French women have 17% less abortions than their American counterparts.

And puleeeeze spare me the violin orchestra about Rape and Incest victims. Those cases comprise far less than 1 percent of all abortions. The narrative of "reproductive rights" has been brilliantly crafted by the Democrats to whip up the emotions of women. Period.

You don't need an abortion if you are on the pill and/or have safe sex, right? RIGHT? Do you get it now, it's another manufactured crisis by the Democrats that is a nothing burger.

I'm watching the ads between Kari Lake and Ruben Gallego here in Arizona and he has gone almost exclusively to an all out attack on Lake as an "extreme pro-lifer". And it's working so why should he have to say a single thing about what HIS policies and plans are? Just make commercials demonizing Lake on abortion and he's leading by 10 points. Fucking ridiculous.
You dont get to decide who is going to have their body grow a group of cells into a baby. Women dont need a sad story to get an abortion. All they need is the desire to not be a baby machine. All a woman needs right now is a fucking car to get out of the god damned hick states.

You dont get to decide who is going to have their body grow a group of cells into a baby. Women dont need a sad story to get an abortion. All they need is the desire to not be a baby machine. All a woman needs right now is a fucking car to get out of the god damned hick states.
I'm glad you agree with me. All women need is the desire to not be a baby machine. And you do that with birth control pills and contraceptives.

There are three basic realities about abortions that you religious fanatics need to get your heads around.

1) People will make bad relationship decisions (not just women, but men.)
2) Contraception will fail
3) If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant.

I give you, once more, the Philippines. A country that has the kinds of idiotic laws you people want. Contraception is banned, and it's illegal to get a divorce.

View attachment 1015120
Unless a pregnancy is a threat to the woman's life, she is not allowed to have a legal abortion.

Best estimates are that 500,000 to 800,000 Filipinas have illegal abortions every year. About 4200 are hospitalized when they are botched.

On the other hand, France not only has legal abortions, but the government pays for them. The government also pays for all health costs, child care, family leave, and even have government workers who come around and assist new moms. The out of wedlock birth rate in France is close to 60%. Yet French women have 17% less abortions than their American counterparts.
OK you communist fanatics can listen now. Humans are not to be put to death especially when they commit no crimes. Democrats are the ruin of the United states and it started for them when they owned slaves. Then created the KKK and later mass hangings of blacks. Margaret Sanger created planned parenthood to rid the USA of blacks. Democrats do not care about babies.

Mormon Crazy incoming in 3...2...1...

OK you communist fanatics can listen now. Humans are not to be put to death especially when they commit no crimes.
i agree. Fetuses aren't people.
We don't allow you to deduct your fetus as a tax deduction.
We don't allow you to count a fetus in the Census.
Women who get abortions aren't charged with murder, and even weren't when abortion was against the law.

Democrats are the ruin of the United states and it started for them when they owned slaves. Then created the KKK and later mass hangings of blacks.

Wow, that's not crazy at all. Fetuses aren't slaves or former slaves.

Margaret Sanger created planned parenthood to rid the USA of blacks.
Not true, either. Fun fact, Sanger opposed legal abortion. Primarily because abortion in the 1920's was still a pretty dangerous proposition. Sanger supported legal contraception, something no sane person opposes today.

Democrats do not care about babies.
Fetuses aren't babies.

And I would take the right wing's concern about "babies" more seriously if they weren't constantly trying to slash welfare, Head State, School lunches, SCHIPP, etc. to give tax breaks to billionaires.

i agree. Fetuses aren't people.
We don't allow you to deduct your fetus as a tax deduction.
We don't allow you to count a fetus in the Census.
Women who get abortions aren't charged with murder, and even weren't when abortion was against the law.
Communism is present in the United states as proven above. Notice his statements he does not allow.

The United states was created so we all are allowed.
The fetus is what the female wants to abort. Why do they claim it is not people? I call them humans. And mothers who are pregnants realize they created a new human.
No, cops who murdered Ashli Babbitt were not charged either. But this will be dealt with in court.

Communism is present in the United states as proven above. Notice his statements he does not allow
The United states was created so we all are allowed.

Okay, you are allowed to send a little globby to the medical waste container if it's inconvenient for your life. Buh-bye Globby.

The fetus is what the female wants to abort. Why do they claim it is not people? I call them humans. And mothers who are pregnants realize they created a new human.

Well, no. the reality is that most fertilized zygotes never attache to the uterine wall.
Of the ones that do, half of them are miscarried or aborted.

Not people.

No, cops who murdered Ashli Babbitt were not charged either. But this will be dealt with in court.
Nope. A DC Jury will throw it out.

Well, no. the reality is that most fertilized zygotes never attache to the uterine wall.
Of the ones that do, half of them are miscarried or aborted.

Not people.
You think you are human. But you did just what you whine about, attached to the uterine wall and survived.

You think you are human. But you did just what you whine about, attached to the uterine wall and survived.

yes, I did.

Between my two older sisters, my mom had a miscarriage.

I don't consider it the sibling I never had.

Forum List

Back