The evil rich support obama

What? no libs weighing in to rant against the evil rich? I guess the rich are not evil now?

Explain to me how Obama hates the rich, is rich and gets support from the rich and how all those make sense, at the same time, to you.

What? no libs weighing in to rant against the evil rich? I guess the rich are not evil now?

Being rich doesn't make a person evil. This is the stupid talking point of the right, but it doesn't hold true, even with those on the left. Stating that the disparity in income is a problem does not mean being rich is evil, but of course, you nutters on the right equate that to being one in the same.

why cant you people fathom that not all polls are legit (you seem to only trust the trash ones).

Not all rich people are evil.

You see its about Ideas.

the wealthy have differing ideas too.

You hate soros because he tries to help the less fortunate.

You LOVE the wealthy who trash the poor and call then lazy.

remember?

Here's their thinking.

Liberals love Obama and Hate the rich
Obama is rich, therefore they hate Obama or...wait
Obama hates the rich therefore he hates himself...um..
Obama hates the rich therefore he get support from the rich...people...because...uh

It doesn't have to make sense to them, they are able to compartmentalize contradictory thoughts into different areas of the brain.

they have been lyiing for so long they cant remember what it is they are supposed to think.

they worship the wealthy yet have to hate on them even if it comes down to hating obama.

This is a party gone insane.

They have NO moral base and nothing but lies and hate to offer the people.

I guess 10% of the voters like that shit

You liberals constantly complain about things like "unfair wealth distribution" "corporations taking advantage of poor people" "corporations taking advantage of their employees" "Walmart is evil" "redistribute the wealth" " raise taxes on the rich" "make the rich pay their fair share"

My point, which you libs are too thick headed to get, is the hypocrisy of you and obama demonizing the rich while making them richer.

its all partisan rhetoric aimed at the ignorant to keep you sheep voting for democrats while they suck the life out or the economy and raid your wallets.

they have been lyiing for so long they cant remember what it is they are supposed to think.

they worship the wealthy yet have to hate on them even if it comes down to hating obama.

Yes, TM, you have accurately described the democrat party-----------and you are too fucking stupid to realize it.

The evil rich support obama

The pole actually proves the opposite - it's only the Evil Rich that support the Republicans ....

Yes, TM, you have accurately described the democrat party-----------and you are too fucking stupid to realize it.

why did you entire party vote against 90% of the people?

NRA money

NRA money

another lie, 90% of the people did NOT support the gun control bill. If 90% had supported it, it would have passed. If all the democrats had supported it, it would have passed.

you are a pathological liar, TM.

The bottom line is that the rich, or "evil" rich as some have stated, will always like and support the President, because all of the laws are made in their favor. I mean if you had a multimillion dollar business, and the government made laws in your favor, would you not like them too? As long as we have Presidents (and Congress), that get on their knee's and give corporations blowjobs every day, you will find that most of the rich support them. It's simple logic. Once we get (if we ever get) a government that is actually for the PEOPLE and not CORPORATIONS, then we might see the rich start to get pissed at the government. But as long as laws are enacted in their favor, and they get all the tax benefits they have, and are lining their pockets with millions of dollars every year, they will FULLY support the President and Congress...

NRA money

another lie, 90% of the people did NOT support the gun control bill. If 90% had supported it, it would have passed. If all the democrats had supported it, it would have passed.

It wasn't 90%, but it was a majority of people. You can actually thank the NRA for its failure in the Senate. Although I am for guns, and own many myself, I cannot stand how much power and influence the NRA has over our government. NO outside group should have that much power over our elected officials. But I guess money buys a lot of loyalty up on Capital Hill. Sighh if only our government cared about us. Instead, they try not to piss off the ones who pay for their election campaigns. Just about ass-backwards in my opinion. Its the people they should worry about pissing off. Sadly, it is not the case.

NRA money

and who was it that told us robmoney was going to win by 5 points because all the polls were scewed by the lame stream media?

The American people overwhelmingly want gun back ground checks.

republicans voted overwhelmingly against what the overwhelming majority of the American people wated.

they are the bought party

NRA money

and who was it that told us robmoney was going to win by 5 points because all the polls were scewed by the lame stream media?

The American people overwhelmingly want gun back ground checks.

republicans voted overwhelmingly against what the overwhelming majority of the American people wated.

they are the bought party

the Dems are a bought party too, so don't sit here and try to pretend they aren't BOTH parties are for sale.. that's what is wrong with our government. They are corporate puppets :cool:

Forum List

Back