The Evil That Men Do ...

yeah,....both......... both of them

1589686975975.png

Well, let's just start with a their of the world's coronavirus cases and over 25% of the deaths.

Well, let's just start with a their of the world's coronavirus cases and over 25% of the deaths.

That's absurd.

25% of REPORTED deaths.

I'm so old I remember when commencement speeches were all about the graduates, optimistic and inspiring. Obozo was his usual divisive, hateful self focusing attention on his political opponent and the latest white on black crime.

When I graduated from high school, in 1981, I attended a Baccalaureate event, held at the Santa Barbara Mission. The sermon began with “There is no hope for you!”, and went downhill from there. The crackpot delivering the sermon went on to tell us that before the summer was over, the world would be destroyed in a nuclear war, and that we were all evil, and would all go to Hell, and other crap like that. Not a single positive or encouraging word in the whole sermon, just madness and evil. It is a sermon that Satan himself would probably have delivered, if he had been called upon to address us.

President Obama is and always has been a learned gentleman and I have great respect for him because of this. If the opportunity arose, I would gladly invite him and his family to my home and entertain them in the finest style that I am capable of. Trump has never been these things, and I would never tolerate his presence in my home.

President Obama is and always has been a learned gentleman and I have great respect for him because of this. If the opportunity arose, I would gladly invite him and his family to my home and entertain them in the finest style that I am capable of. Trump has never been these things, and I would never tolerate his presence in my home.
You actually would invite the trumps into your home???

That's absurd.
No, that's a fact.

I understand why you might have trouble with facts, being a tRumpling and all, but just in case you were wondering that's what a fact looks like.

25% of REPORTED deaths.
Right, it's likely a bit higher than that.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Forum List

Back