🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The explosion near D.C.

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
The large explosion on an apartment building in Maryland right close to D.C. I did not see a thread anywhere on this. Possibly I just missed it. The Daily Caller has the most pictures and videos in one article.
Two killed in Washington DC explosion with more still missing

The local news had the best updates I found in a quick search.
WUSA9 identifies 5 missing people in Silver Spring explosion

Initial reports claimed a DNC person was among the missing but that was quickly dispelled by a few of the normal DNC lacky sites. The people named still missing I did a quick search on and came up with some oddities. The name of the missing third body found later came up as a former prisoner in the Maryland penal system and the age of this person changed so many times it is still unclear who the person really is (Saul Paniagua from apartment 101). The other two still not found came up odd to as it appears the spelling of the woman's first name changes in different articles so

RodISHI XXXX -- Mod Edit -- Please dont publish personal details on speculation..

Anyone else have any new information on this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Just can't wait to add this to Hillary's "list", can you? :rolleyes:

You've got to quit falling for those fake-news sites. Do some research before posting.
Not interesting in looking at snopes as it puts out too much false BS by twisting reality into their personal versions of whats going down. Thanks anyhow!

Just can't wait to add this to Hillary's "list", can you? :rolleyes: You've got to quit falling for those fake-news sites. Do some research before posting.
Not interesting in looking at snopes as it puts out too much false BS by twisting reality into their personal versions of whats going down. Thanks anyhow!
IMO, that's what you do.

The large explosion on an apartment building in Maryland right close to D.C. I did not see a thread anywhere on this. Possibly I just missed it. The Daily Caller has the most pictures and videos in one article.

Initial reports claimed a DNC person was among the missing but that was quickly dispelled by a few of the normal DNC lacky sites. The people named still missing I did a quick search on and came up with some oddities. The name of the missing third body found later came up as a former prisoner in the Maryland penal system and the age of this person changed so many times it is still unclear who the person really is (Saul Paniagua from apartment 101). The other two still not found came up odd to as it appears the spelling of the woman's first name changes in different articles so I am wondering if this could be her MIREYA AUXILIADORA CASTELLON (born 03/06/1978) 1-407-491-0083 152 NW OTTER CT

Hmm looks like you're posting false BS by twisting reality into your personal version of whats going down again.

Initial reports claimed a DNC person was among the missing but that was quickly dispelled by a few of the normal DNC lacky sites. The people named still missing I did a quick search on and came up with some oddities. The name of the missing third body found later came up as a former prisoner in the Maryland penal system and the age of this person changed so many times it is still unclear who the person really is (Saul Paniagua from apartment 101). The other two still not found came up odd to as it appears the spelling of the woman's first name changes in different articles so I am wondering if this could be her MIREYA AUXILIADORA CASTELLON (born 03/06/1978) 1-407-491-0083 152 NW OTTER CT

Hmm looks like you're posting false BS by twisting reality into your personal version of whats going down again.
Like the videos being put out by Gavin Newsom in California with Donald Trump being tinted orange and the whiners that the left found who can't or do not know how contracts work?

I am actually thinking other people that post on here may be able to answer the riddle of who these people are that lived in those blown up apartments.

Just can't wait to add this to Hillary's "list", can you? :rolleyes: You've got to quit falling for those fake-news sites. Do some research before posting.
IMO, that's what you do.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You are free to ignore me and quit wasting your time reading what I post.

Like the videos being put out by Gavin Newsom in California with Donald Trump being tinted orange and the whiners that the left found who can't or do not know how contracts work?

I am actually thinking other people that post on here may be able to answer the riddle of who these people are that lived in those blown up apartments.
They were all probably DNC staffers who were going to testify any day now about....uh...... what are you nutters trying to pin on Hillary these days?

They were all probably DNC staffers who were going to testify any day now about....uh...... what are you nutters trying to pin on Hillary these days?
I did not say they were DNC staffers. It is damn obvious though that there was one hell of an explosion right in the DC area. The names are unique, the ages do not match on most of the reports nor does the spelling of the names of the adults appear the same on these reports of those that are listed as still missing or found a day later. The whole thing smells funky.

That fire was in an area way too poor and diverse for any DNC hypocrite.
Hey don't be so quick to dismiss this. Rule #1 of being a modern republican: never let a potential conspiracy go to waste. How do we know this wasn't a Loretta Lynch ordered CIA assassination?
The fire was in an area way too poor and too diverse for a DNC hypocrite.

I did not say they were DNC staffers. It is damn obvious though that there was one hell of an explosion right in the DC area. The names are unique, the ages do not match on most of the reports nor does the spelling of the names of the adults appear the same on these reports of those that are listed as still missing or found a day later. The whole thing smells funky.
Oh sorry you said DNC "person" not staffer

:cuckoo:

Hey don't be so quick to dismiss this. Rule #1 of being a modern republican: never let a potential conspiracy go to waste. How do we know this wasn't a Loretta Lynch ordered CIA assassination?
Terrible. You guys will probably lose in November because too many republican's are like you and refuse to go the extra mile to declare Democrats a bunch of murderous terrorists, even if there's zero evidence.

It's a funky place. Very immigrant-heavy, multiple families per dwelling, likely many illegals, etc. The usual democrat stronghold. But not where a democrat elitist would tread.

Terrible. You guys will probably lose in November because too many republican's are like you and refuse to go the extra mile to declare Democrats a bunch of murderous terrorists, even if there's zero evidence.
Who is "you guys"?

Poor areas are excellent places for hiding out the druggy thugs and their thugs. Something is definitely amiss in the whole thing. Excellent photos from the Daily Caller online of the damage that was done. A large tree even went over.

Getting closer to seeing who the photographs are that are pictured as the missing persons in the Maryland explosions. It appears thus far that the report by wusa9.com a Tegna (formerly Gannet media outlet) appears to be be of the person in the lower photo-(links to the article & blog spot where the photo is). But they used the name of a Republican in Florida in the link in the original post. So no answers as to who is really missing. There is a Maria Castello that was arrested in California for stashing drugs and weapons in an apartment complex where she also kept a daycare back in 2007.

Jimenez+Castellon.jpg

maria bleding castellon 1969.jpg

So why did Tegna report a name for a Republican woman in Florida who also goes by Maria Costello but use the photograph of another woman?

Forum List

Back