The factual update on Ukraine minus the Western media BS

You are an obvious Russian plant. Treasonous.
Nope.... But maybe you are if you're interested in wasting more billions of American money on a useless and stupid war that should never have started. Ukraine is hiring by the way.... What the hell are you doing here still? Russia eliminated close to 100 million in US military equipment in a single strike I mean what the fuck? How stupid can we be?

1727551274506.png

Do you actually believe that?
I believe we are flushing hundreds of millions down the Drain for a war that cannot be won and should never have been started. Why wouldn't I believe it? Is the Western media any more credible? Um....no.

I believe we are flushing hundreds of millions down the Drain for a war that cannot be one and should never have been started. Why wouldn't I believe it is the Western media anymore credible? Um....no.
Okay...let me rephrase.

You wrote, "Russia eliminated close to 100 million in US military equipment in a single strike.” Do you believe that really happened. A simple yes or no please.

Nope.... But maybe you are if you're interested in wasting more billions of American money on a useless and stupid war that should never have started. Ukraine is hiring by the way.... What the hell are you doing here still? Russia eliminated close to 100 million in US military equipment in a single strike I mean what the fuck? How stupid can we be?
As Stupid as Allowing Our Glowbully Ruling Class to Exist

Okay...let me rephrase.

You wrote, "Russia eliminated close to 100 million in US military equipment in a single strike.” Do you believe that really happened. A simple yes or no please.
I think it's highly likely. Zalenski has already admitted to being unable to defend against the kinzahl missiles.

Okay...let me rephrase.

Why don't you answer your own question? And while you're at it, please state the factual basis for your belief.

Ahh.... its just like the Haitians eating cats. All hearsay in service to a greater misguided point.

Why’d you start the thread if you don’t believe your own link?

You're assuming that the Haitian story has no foundation. That's very foolish of you. Show me some news that's not hearsay. I already told you I think it's highly likely. I don't see anybody countering it out there and interestingly according to the video the f-16s have vanished from the American News.
That's probably because they know what happened to them.

You're assuming that the Haitian story has no foundation. That's very foolish of you.
Its usually on the persons who created (to borrow the words of JD Vance) the story to provide proof.
Show me some news that's not hearsay.
306>232
I already told you I think it's highly likely. I don't see anybody countering it out there and interestingly according to the video the f-16s have vanished from the American News.
That's probably because they know what happened to them.
So what you’re asking for is a media organization to commit time, money and resources to debunking a wild claim made by a Trump stooge.

Its usually on the persons who created (to borrow the words of JD Vance) the story to provide proof.

306>232

So what you’re asking for is a media organization to commit time, money and resources to debunking a wild claim made by a Trump stooge.

There's nothing wild about the claim. It's backed up by a stack of previous news reports going back to the beginning of the war. We're literally just throwing shit away over there or setting it up for target practice.

Your basis for categorizing the YouTube video is nothing more than the fact that it doesn't agree with your chosen news source which has already been proven to be highly untrustworthy. I will say I found the AI narrator to be a bit cheesy. Scott Ritter has been doing pieces on Danny Haiphong saying similar things...

He absolutely detests Trump by the way.

What I find interesting is how the Western media reports the imminent collapse of Russia and yet the real picture looks nothing like that. Not only is Russia not about to collapse they seem to be doing just fine.

The widespread devastation that I see in Ukraine speaks for itself.

Forum List

Back