The family of drama is back in the news again

McCain has always been a creep and Palin's children's personal issues have not a thing to do with what her capabilities as a politician.

McCain has always been a creep and Palin's children's personal issues have not a thing to do with what her capabilities as a politician.
And personally, I think all the crap and negativity the left put that family through, helped create some of the turmoil within the kids.

Her son just beat the hell out of his father. I think that comes from upbringing. McCain faultered with her as a VP.

Her son just beat the hell out of his father. I think that comes from upbringing. McCain faultered with her as a VP.
McCain was/is a creep and Palin was used and steered down the path even accepting his nomination, IMO.

And personally, I think all the crap and negativity the left put that family through, helped create some of the turmoil within the kids.
Yes when a family member is gone after in slimy ways it does that.

McCain in part lost because he was a horrible campaigner. In his case the saying should be changed to you never bring a pea shooter to a gun fight!

McCain in part lost because he was a horrible campaigner. In his case the saying should be changed to you never bring a pea shooter to a gun fight!

McCain also lost because his campaign was (mis)managed by Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace, two of the most flaming liberals in the MSNBC swamp now.

They were back stabbers then, masquerading as Republicans but McCain was too stupid to see it.

Just cuz she's a conservative though doesn't necessarily mean she had a lot of positives.
Some of her views were odd by my standards and they filtered down to the kids

Just cuz she's a conservative though doesn't necessarily mean she had a lot of positives.
And you are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine. I have seen up close and personal what to a family when the corrupt determine to burn and bury a family member because they are caught in their own corrupt schemes and scams. With that personal knowledge I would never attempt to judge a person based on some of the choices their adult children make but you are free to do that if you think you are worthy to be Sarah Palin's judge.

You can't be serious.
Have you ever been in her shoes or on the receiving end of the burn and bury shit stick of fraudsters trying to eek out revenge or keep you silenced?

And you are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine. I have seen up close and personal what to a family when the corrupt determine to burn and bury a family member because they are caught in their own corrupt schemes and scams. With that personal knowledge I would never attempt to judge a person based on some of the choices their adult children make but you are free to do that if you think you are worthy to be Sarah Palin's judge.
Opinions aren’t judgement
Judging is when I withhold sustenance to theirdetriment

You can't be serious.
Have you ever been in her shoes or on the receiving end of the burn and bury shit stick of fraudsters trying to eek out revenge or keep you silenced?

I don't have to be to know that just about everyone in Alaska knows Palin and her family are money grubbing trash. That's not me taking smack, that's her constituency's take on her.

Opinions aren’t judgement
Judging is when I withhold sustenance to theirdetriment
Opinions when stated can also be judgments or we can merely consider them as someone else being a busy body without a full concept of what is going on in another person's family structure. Sounded a bit judgmental to me.

McCain also lost because his campaign was (mis)managed by Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace, two of the most flaming liberals in the MSNBC swamp now.

They were back stabbers then, masquerading as Republicans but McCain was too stupid to see it.

mccain had zero expectation he would win. He was merely trotted out to maintain the fiction that we the people get to actually vote for our leaders. This last election proved just that. Were it not for trump, we would have had the "choice" between the shrilary and jeb. Two swamp creatures from two swamp families. The swamp doesn't care who wins, they just care that it is a swamp creature that wins. That's why it was so obvious how the dnc rigged the primary against bernie, and how the "conservatives" were so shrill in their condemnation against trump. The difference was the rnc hadn't gone so far as the dnc had done to "fix" things. They didn't have the "special delegates" in place....yet. Look to the rnc to change that as soon as they can.

You can't be serious.

I don't have to be to know that just about everyone in Alaska knows Palin and her family are money grubbing trash. That's not me taking smack, that's her constituency's take on her.
You sound more like a hack to me that is a butt hurt for some reason. is that jealousy on your part or what?

You can't be serious.

You sound more like a hack to me that is a butt hurt for some reason. is that jealousy on your part or what?

Neither.

Forum List

Back