The FBI (FIB?) declares before unlocking Crooks iphone that he acted alone. How could they possibly know that?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
That is absurd to think the FBI could make this assessment this early while Crooks phone still remains locked at this writing. We do not have a functional FBI or Secret Service that is painfully obvious. As I've been saying, Trump must do a top to bottom shake out of our DOJ, Intelligence Agencies and Homeland Security. Democrats have totally wrecked these departments with DEI hires and Obama era toadies.

That is absurd to think the FBI could make this assessment this early while Crooks phone still remains locked at this writing. We do not have a functional FBI or Secret Service that is painfully obvious. As I've been saying, Trump must do a top to bottom shake out of our DOJ, Intelligence Agencies and Homeland Security. Democrats have totally wrecked these departments with DEI hires and Obama era toadies.

If they Cannot unlock a phone they need to be replaced.
I believe there are plenty of competent people out there who can perform the job we pay them for.

Just like when the found cocaine in the White House. They quickly announced that they would never find out who's it was.....which means they will not find out who helped the shooter to get in position to kill Trump. Even though we saw cops refusing to shoot until after Trump was dead.

Biden claims they cannot figure out the shooters motive.
More proof that he was involved.

Just like when the found cocaine in the White House. They quickly announced that they would never find out who's it was.....which means they will not find out who helped the shooter to get in position to kill Trump. Even though we saw cops refusing to shoot until after Trump was dead.

Biden claims they cannot figure out the shooters motive.
More proof that he was involved.

Biden, nobody except a few nutters posting on boards, believes anything he says anymore.

Do you know how idiotic you sound?

Psychic powers? :D

Another lie. What else is new?

1721441409799.png

The FBI (FIB?) declares before unlocking Crooks iphone that he acted alone. How could they possibly know that?​

Forum List

Back