The Fight is over for America, They won

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
The stinky filthy Chuck Schumers, Adam Schiffs, Obamas, Bidens, etc etc have officially won

They control the entire MEDIA
They control the entire BIG TECH
They control the entire Culture
They control the Schools
They control the TV

Time to face reality !!!
My advise.. live your life and watch the country completely collapse under the New Maoist Order. There is no going back

As for Trump: My advise is to take any plea deal he can and RETIRE. HE is a great great man but cannot win against the powers of the Deep State. I dont want to see this great man rot in prison for the rest of his life.

Only a matter of time before the Stasi FBI and DOJ start arresting folks who post any opposition on line

Chuck Schumers, Schiffs, Nadlers killed America just as their ancestors killed JESUS. Exact same people

Mankind reached its peak about a half century ago. The legions of human debris will drag us down like a ball and chain in the ocean from here on. Democracy gives losers too much power because they will always outnumber the winners.

The stinky filthy Chuck Schumers, Adam Schiffs, Obamas, Bidens, etc etc have officially won

They control the Schools
They control the TV

Time to face reality !!!
My advise.. live your life and watch the country completely collapse under the New Maoist Order. There is no going back

As for Trump: My advise is to take any plea deal he can and RETIRE. HE is a great great man but cannot win against the powers of the Deep State. I dont want to see this great man rot in prison for the rest of his life.

Only a matter of time before the Stasi FBI and DOJ start arresting folks who post any opposition on line
They'll have to come for me, as I will never stop calling the left the enemy of freedom.

Are the Chinese right?

---The Chinese Believe That the Jews Control America.---

If the Jews controlled America we would be in much better shape than we are.

We are definitely on the downside. If we cannot divest ourselves of enemy democrats we will soon find out what the sub basement is like.

We are definitely on the downside. If we cannot divest ourselves of enemy democrats we will soon find out what the sub basement is like.
Who votes for the Dems?

---President Donald Trump on Tuesday criticized Jewish Americans who vote for Democrats, saying “it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.” ---

You're almost as dumb as he is.
Oh, I don't know... it should be fun watching the fall of the pompous useful idiots. I live far enough from any Democrat controlled city to be able to watch it burn and watch the haters consume each other. The ones who survive and fan out across the rural areas to pillage, are in for a real surprise ;)

When they can illegally fix and election and now indict a President- WE lost. The bigger loss is that all AMERICANS lost but half are too ignorant to know they have yet

Oh, I don't know... it should be fun watching the fall of the pompous useful idiots. I live far enough from any Democrat controlled city to be able to watch it burn and watch the haters consume each other. The ones who survive and fan out across the rural areas to pillage, are in for a real surprise ;)
Doomsday desire.

Good luck with that. I have enough money I can live wherever I want. Enjoy eating insects.

They'll have to come for me, as I will never stop calling the left the enemy of freedom
Just be aware that eventually, they WILL come to put a boot on our necks. That's how this story always ends. Mass graves. Unless conservative, traditional Americans join together to publicly resist their degeneracy and stand TOGETHER with like minded folks, we WILL find ourselves standing alone at our own doors. As the Sioux would say:
HOKA HEY!

Just be aware that eventually, they WILL come to put a boot on our necks. That's how this story always ends. Mass graves. Unless conservative, traditional Americans join together to publicly resist their degeneracy and stand TOGETHER with like minded folks, we WILL find ourselves standing alone at our own doors. As the Sioux would say:
HOKA HEY!
Exactly. Time to build the bunkers in the backyard.

True, but the Dems will also pay a heavy price. Take everything away from people and suddenly, they don't have anything left to lose...

When they can illegally fix and election and now indict a President- WE lost. The bigger loss is that all AMERICANS lost but half are too ignorant to know they have yet
I disagree with how you characterize them. I don't think ignorance is the problem. Those in DC understand intimately what they are doing to America. The fools who have focused on Trump are going to be amazed that after he's gone and Dems "win", the country and the freebies it provided them, is going down and no government agency will be able to save them.

They control the Schools
They control the TV

Time to face reality !!!

Until the people are disarmed, the battle ain't over.

They WANT you to feel despair.

Fuck 'em. Tell them to go piss up a rope.

Forum List

Back