The Figures Are In: Obama Has Spent 3.2 Million Dollars To Keep His College Admissions Sealed

Why doesn't Obama just have the fool who made the obvious fake birth certificate make some transcripts. That was hilarious, the most powerful office in the world and they release a comical fake birth certificate

yeah- 'comical fake birth certificate'- there are fools, there are damned fools, and there are Birthers.....

Vital Records Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

View attachment 36979

It's fake, it was created with Adobe, Adobe didn't exist in the early sixties. This is common knowledge for anyone paying attention, maybe you should stick to homosexual threads and agendas where you will be more "comfortable"
It was converted to an Adobe .pdf file to post on the internet, pinhead!
It was created with Adobe, pinhead. Seven layers and they can tell you what program was used to create each letter and why it was used. It doesn't help they got the hospital name wrong also...the name of the hospital wasn't that name until six or seven years AFTER Obama was born.

It's a fake....pinhead
You should notify Joe the Sheriff immediately that you discovered the birth certificate Obama had posted online is a copy and not an original. Hopefully, such a fantastic discovery can reinvigorate his otherwise dead investigation into the truth over Obama's birth certificate.

Great job, fellow patriot!!

Another nut job with a clown avatar...off to ignore you go

I think a good thing for birfers to do at this point is to go scandal digging while theres still time left. Nobody gives a flying fuck about his birth certificate any more, after the issue was laid to rest unequivocally for any human with a brain.

I think a good thing for birfers to do at this point is to go scandal digging while theres still time left. Nobody gives a flying fuck about his birth certificate any more, after the issue was laid to rest unequivocally for any human with a brain.

Please learn proper English in the future

hey pinhead...this thread is about his academic records...only a few decided to morph it into a birther thread.....
And birther is spelled with a "th"...those that use the "f" like you do, pretty much sound like the dolts you all are.

Don't you mean "Please USE proper English in the future" ?

so take your own advice maybe you'll LEARN something .... doubtful

The use of the f is to highlight the level of mouth breathing drooler that is involved in actually believing in such a retarded fucking conspiracy.

You have to learn it to use it....no?

Run along, Sparky

As though what he said even warranted a response? I pay it no mind. Birfers are write offs on my taxes.

As though what he said even warranted a response? I pay it no mind. Birfers are write offs on my taxes.
Obviously it was, Beaver. Or you wouldn't have.
Such a weak tool you are.

Obviously it was, Beaver. Or you wouldn't have.
Such a weak tool you are.
Sorry that your vagina still throbs, so.

The use of the f is to highlight the level of mouth breathing drooler that is involved in actually believing in such a retarded fucking conspiracy.
wow. That was so eloquently put.
Eloquence is for snooty British royalty, not message board banter Sherlock.
well, that's good to know. Just cant help yourself. Swore how many times you would never respond to me. But you just cant help yourself.

Grow some balls.

Make fun of birfers and the birfers come out of the wood work to defend the honor of the birfers.

well, that's good to know. Just cant help yourself. Swore how many times you would never respond to me. But you just cant help yourself.

Grow some balls.
Maybe you should have un-clung my nuts by now. You shouldnt have addressed me in the first place birfer.

Get back to the phony sanctimony of needing to know Obamas college grades, dork.

Grow some balls.
Maybe you should have un-clung my nuts by now. You shouldnt have addressed me in the first place birfer.

Get back to the phony sanctimony of needing to know Obamas college grades, dork.

That must be your pic in your avatar, you comment like a child

Grow some balls.

easy to understand why you thanked SIL for LEARNING proper English

Grow some balls.

That must be your pic in your avatar, you comment like a child
actually, it his daughter...and she is adorable.....known of her since she was born and have actually had the opportunity to see her chronologically through his avatars......

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Does it matter for any President?
Why do you think it matters when it comes to Obama?
And how would it make any difference?

it became a legitimate question in regard to Obama because as his campaign excelled, the question of his lack of experience...not just political, but experience in the private sector as well....became an issue the campaign found themselves faced with. So, if you recall, the talking points about the young Senator from Chicago made a transformation and became, "he is an extremely intelligent man who has experienced life from the bottom up"..

That opened the door to "how do we know he is as intelligent as you claim" and "why cant we find anything about his childhood"

Not taking a position here....just showing you that as much as you want to make this a "racial issue", it never really was. Sure, for the few racists out there....but not for the masses that really wanted to know what makes the guy so special.

True story.

He's got an autobiography out. Have you read it? I suspect you'd learn quite a bit about his childhood if you did.

True story.
I have read many autobiography's. I did not read his.

Then you're missing out on a superb source of information on Obama, his experiences, his perspective, his childhood, etc.

Its not that the information is unavailable. You apparently refuse to look at it.
I have no interest in what he says about his life.

Your lack of interest isn't a lack of information. Ignoring superb sources of information doesn't make it disappear.

Does it matter for any President?
Why do you think it matters when it comes to Obama?
And how would it make any difference?

it became a legitimate question in regard to Obama because as his campaign excelled, the question of his lack of experience...not just political, but experience in the private sector as well....became an issue the campaign found themselves faced with. So, if you recall, the talking points about the young Senator from Chicago made a transformation and became, "he is an extremely intelligent man who has experienced life from the bottom up"..

That opened the door to "how do we know he is as intelligent as you claim" and "why cant we find anything about his childhood"

Not taking a position here....just showing you that as much as you want to make this a "racial issue", it never really was. Sure, for the few racists out there....but not for the masses that really wanted to know what makes the guy so special.

True story.

He's got an autobiography out. Have you read it? I suspect you'd learn quite a bit about his childhood if you did.

True story.
I have read many autobiography's. I did not read his.

Then you're missing out on a superb source of information on Obama, his experiences, his perspective, his childhood, etc.

Its not that the information is unavailable. You apparently refuse to look at it.
You seemed to ignore the part where I reminded you that an autobiography has only the information the subject wants you to know.
Why is that?
Did you decide not to read my post?

Oh, I read it. I just don't see how its relevant. As the autobiography does remain chock full of information. That you feel its incomplete might motivate you to supplement it with additional sources of information.

But ignoring it outright? That's just willful ignorance.

Forum List

Back