The first same sex incestuous marriage

LOL- but left handed people are 'perverted' by definition- don't blame me- I didn't invent the English language.

By definition left handed people and homosexuals are both perverted.

At the moment you just hate the homosexuals.
Except, crucially, homosexuals weren't born that way, like left handed people are. Behaviors aren't the same as static left-handedness. And when you use your dildo or strapon Syriusly, were you really "born a lesbian"?

Weren't we assured that gays couldn't be this perverted?

Oklahoma mother, daughter arrested after alleged incestuous marriage

Of course a lesbian is going to fuck her daughter. That's why gays have children. They are perverts.
Of course gays can be perverted...just like straights can be perverted...cos they're people...like straights.
This proves that gays are ordinary people.
By definition, homosexuals are perverted. And don't blame me. I didn't invent the English language.

By definition left handed people are perverted.
There you go with comparing apples to oranges, and no..it's not all fruit.

Being left handed is not sexual perversion.

LOL- but left handed people are 'perverted' by definition- don't blame me- I didn't invent the English language.

Both the left and right hand are constructed exactly the same.

Males and Females are not constructed the same.

Sorry dude.

Except, crucially, homosexuals weren't born that way, like left handed people are.

Prove it.

For either homosexuals or left handed people.

By definition- both are 'perverts'.

And historically both minorities have been discriminated against.

Of course gays can be perverted...just like straights can be perverted...cos they're people...like straights.
This proves that gays are ordinary people.
By definition, homosexuals are perverted. And don't blame me. I didn't invent the English language.

By definition left handed people are perverted.
There you go with comparing apples to oranges, and no..it's not all fruit.

Being left handed is not sexual perversion.

Both the left and right hand are constructed exactly the same.

Males and Females are not constructed the same.

Sorry dude.

Both left and right handed people are constructed the same.
Both straight and gay people are constructed the same way.

Historically both 'handedness' and sexual orientation has been a cause for discrimination.

Fun fact- the term Sinister means 'left handed'

Pedophiles have also been defined historically as perverts. What's your point?

When we speak of utility, which is why we would be speaking about hands, there is nothing the right hand can do that the left hand can't.

When we are talking sexuality, the most important thing known to mankind can only be accomplished by the joining of male with female.

Next?

Except, crucially, homosexuals weren't born that way, like left handed people are.

Prove it.

See my above post.

Perverted utility is quite different to perverted sexuality.

My point is the 'term' pervert means only different from the norm.

Much like left handed and homosexuals.

So your point is that all who have been considered "perverts" historically don't deserve that label. I think the two women of this OP would welcome that conclusion from you.

So your point is that all who have been considered "perverts" historically don't deserve that label..

No I am pointing out that calling a homosexual a pervert is no more of an insult than calling any left handed person a pervert.

Prove it.

See my above post.

'perverted utility'?

LOL

Seriously

So your point is that all who have been considered "perverts" historically don't deserve that label..

No I am pointing out that calling a homosexual a pervert is no more of an insult than calling any left handed person a pervert.
You're talking about two different things so your point fails.

Seriously

You were the one who brought the 'definition' of perverts' in- so I am glad to continue to point out that homosexuals are as perverted- as left handed people are.

By definition.

Prove it.

See my above post.

'perverted utility'?

LOL

Utility=Use. Is there nothing that you don't need explained?

Seriously

You were the one who brought the 'definition' of perverts' in- so I am glad to continue to point out that homosexuals are as perverted- as left handed people are.

By definition.

Left handed people function just the same as right handed people when comparing the utility of their hands.

Are you saying hetros and homosexuals function the same when using their reproductive systems?

Please explain.

Seriously

By definition.
I know you are smart enough that claiming faggotry to be the same as bring left handed is dumb. At least I thought you were..

I must interrupt this segment for a very important message.... Alert.. Alert...Alert... The human being is born either male or female.... The reproductive parts are completely different from each other, but made to compliment each other, and to bring great joy when the two are joined together as one be it between a male and a female. The unintended use or mis-use of these parts do lead to unhealthy or unintended consequences as a result of such usage. It is known to be wrong.

The damages can run either as experiencing long term mental and/or physical damages etc. This stuff has been well documented over time, but for some reason such information is being lied about today or it is being hidden. People think that Aids is no longer the problem that it was", but it is the same problem that it always was, yet it's only that it is treatable (no cure), just a little bit better now, but it's still not curable right ?

Why all the lies to this nation, and the push to hook as many as can be hooked on so many different destructive things today ?... Things in which destroy life after life after life now right ? Is Hollywood culpable in this aiding and abetting the lies in which destroy so much and so many today, and has our government become complete fools who have been taken over by pure demons intent on eventually destroying this nation and it's people over time with all the craziness ?

People need to keep their private sex lives private, because sex doesn't belong no where but in the bedroom, and not in the public square period. The reason it has been pushed into the public square, is because people who do weird things want the public to tell them that they are ok doing such things, and if the public disagrees, then they try and turn the entire world upside down until they do agree.

By definition.

I don't know Syriusly...I don't know... Hmmm.. I don't think a man deciding to use the bacteria-ridden bunghole of another man as an artificial vagina and so doing spreading one of the worst epidemics in modern history is the same thing as a child having a natural inclination to write or draw with their left hand (having been born with a different hemisphere of their brain dominant for writing than most people)

What do you mean "we don't know"? They support the Republican party which is against gays, yet they are gays....what's so difficult about that to figure out they are hypocrites?

It is not rational to expect sanity or consistency from someone who is mentally- and morally-disordered, as all homosexuals are.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but to say that all gays are in the Democratic party is a lie and I have just proven it....so your comment is not relevant to that.

Forum List

Back