The Flynn prosecution now stands exposed as massive FBI and DOJ abuse of power

Cause it's what Trump loves to do I suppose.

why did page alter what he said?
Come on Ice, let’s be straight... I don’t know why Page altered what Flynn said or if that’s what really happened. If she did without cause the she should be arrested. The IG didn’t find wrong doing so I’m skeptical about the reports in your OP.

But there has been official explanations released by Trumps White House explaining why Trump fired Flynn. You know the answer. It’s OK to say it.
start a thread on it and I'll look into it and dive in.

got enough trolls already pulling distraction shit to keep them from backing up the shit they say. like saying "I don't know why she did it, but no one cared so come to my topic" crap.
I wasn’t changing the topic. Flynn was fired for lying. Your topic is about whether Flynn lied to the FBI. You don’t think that’s relevant?
Topic to me is about fbi abuse of power and altering quotes.

We hear about this more and more.

But yea. It's close. "others" are trying to dovetail off into an abyss so I was working to stay on track.
if the FBI was making false accusations and changing quotes then that’s a major offense. Again, I have a hard time believing those accusation coming from editorialist after the IG investigates this specific situation and leveled no charges. There is a world of intel involved with this that we are not privy to and these media hyperbolists soon up narratives based on cherry picked intel so I can’t take it too seriously. Open to any credible intel that gets exposed though. Just don’t see much here.
Except it's not the first time they've done it.

Did it for FISA and then this. Once busted as someone who will do this, why do you want to believe they only did it this one time?

At band camp.

Come on Ice, let’s be straight... I don’t know why Page altered what Flynn said or if that’s what really happened. If she did without cause the she should be arrested. The IG didn’t find wrong doing so I’m skeptical about the reports in your OP.

But there has been official explanations released by Trumps White House explaining why Trump fired Flynn. You know the answer. It’s OK to say it.

got enough trolls already pulling distraction shit to keep them from backing up the shit they say. like saying "I don't know why she did it, but no one cared so come to my topic" crap.
I wasn’t changing the topic. Flynn was fired for lying. Your topic is about whether Flynn lied to the FBI. You don’t think that’s relevant?

But yea. It's close. "others" are trying to dovetail off into an abyss so I was working to stay on track.
if the FBI was making false accusations and changing quotes then that’s a major offense. Again, I have a hard time believing those accusation coming from editorialist after the IG investigates this specific situation and leveled no charges. There is a world of intel involved with this that we are not privy to and these media hyperbolists soon up narratives based on cherry picked intel so I can’t take it too seriously. Open to any credible intel that gets exposed though. Just don’t see much here.

Did it for FISA and then this. Once busted as someone who will do this, why do you want to believe they only did it this one time?

At band camp.
its not about what I want to believe it’s about what the facts show, what’s realistic, and what evidence supports the claims. Neither you nor I know all the intel. The editorialist writing the article in your OP doesn’t have all the intel and is in the business of getting “clicks”... the IG investigated both the FISA and this investigation. Procedural errors were committed and dishonest acts were committed. Your OP accuses Page of a crime that she should be arrested for. Why didn’t the IG arrest her?

Part of the topic? I looked at the thread header. It says Flynn.

What are your posts attempting to convey? It's just a handful of links.
You claim no falsifying of evidence. They do, they have. Now let’s see you respond to my post with Flynn info in it.

The claim was in a thread about the Flynn prosecution. It's called context. Obviously I was not declaring there has never been falsifying of any evidence ever. That would be absurd. Again, context.

What info do you want me to respond to? You just have links. What are you trying to convey with the links?
If article titles don’t suit you, then click and read. They are relevant. It is just another attempt by you to ignore the facts since they don’t suit your agenda.

I assumed you linked those articles for a reason. What is it? Use your own words.
Let’s try another for your perusal. Let’s see if you will read it. If not it is obvious you only care to continue to spread your parties agenda, rather than the truth.
Comey Told Congress FBI Agents Didn't Think Flynn Lied | RealClearPolitics
I’ve explained this one before. It’s earlier in the thread. The “FBI Agents didn’t think Flynn lied” is a mischaracterization. The agents stated that Flynn gave no physical indications during the interview that he was lying. That’s it. They knew he was lying based on all the other evidence.

House Intel report: McCabe said agents who interviewed Flynn 'didn’t think he was lying'

At band camp.
its not about what I want to believe it’s about what the facts show, what’s realistic, and what evidence supports the claims. Neither you nor I know all the intel. The editorialist writing the article in your OP doesn’t have all the intel and is in the business of getting “clicks”... the IG investigated both the FISA and this investigation. Procedural errors were committed and dishonest acts were committed. Your OP accuses Page of a crime that she should be arrested for. Why didn’t the IG arrest her?
Great. Remember this line / mindset when you throw an article at me. No sense in talking about it cause it's click bait.

Got it.

We know they lied for FISA abuse and altered evidence.

Or did that not happen either?

At band camp.
Great. Remember this line / mindset when you throw an article at me. No sense in talking about it cause it's click bait.

Got it.

I am talking about your article. I didn’t see any supporting evidence, I saw obvious partisan opinion, and I’m comparing his claims to other relevant facts and explaining why I’m not finding it credible. Feel free to make counter arguments. Why don’t you think the IG did anything about the claims from your article?

At band camp.

Got it.

I am talking about your article. I didn’t see any supporting evidence, I saw obvious partisan opinion, and I’m comparing his claims to other relevant facts and explaining why I’m not finding it credible. Feel free to make counter arguments. Why don’t you think the IG did anything about the claims from your article?
How about if I just give fox the benefit of doubt like you do Hillary?

But again they have a history of doing actions just like this against Trump. No one was arrested for it so now this is your new defense when we see more occurances.

Gets old.

At band camp.

Got it.

But again they have a history of doing actions just like this against Trump. No one was arrested for it so now this is your new defense when we see more occurances.

Gets old.
i don’t give Hillary the benefit of the doubt. I give the FBI the benefit of the doubt as they had way more intel than I. Just as the IG has way more intel than your media source about the Flynn situation. You seem to be defensive about this so perhaps we shouldn’t discuss

At band camp.

Got it.

Gets old.
i don’t give Hillary the benefit of the doubt. I give the FBI the benefit of the doubt as they had way more intel than I. Just as the IG has way more intel than your media source about the Flynn situation. You seem to be defensive about this so perhaps we shouldn’t discuss
Not at all defensive about it. Just not a whole lot of patience for this type of discussion with you.

I post an article, you say click bait and the reporter doesn't know anything. So what is the point of you diving into this just to say CLICKBAIT....?

There isn't one. You also have no proof the reporter is making this up.

This goes nowhere at any time. So you tell me I'm the one having a problem with it.

No. I'm discussing potential repeat abuses by the fbi. You wanna talk about it, great. But stop the DIDN'T HAPPEN fest when you don't know either.

Got it.

Gets old.
Not at all defensive about it. Just not a whole lot of patience for this type of discussion with you.

I post an article, you say click bait and the reporter doesn't know anything. So what is the point of you diving into this just to say CLICKBAIT....?

There isn't one. You also have no proof the reporter is making this up.

This goes nowhere at any time. So you tell me I'm the one having a problem with it.

No. I'm discussing potential repeat abuses by the fbi. You wanna talk about it, great. But stop the DIDN'T HAPPEN fest when you don't know either.
i never said it didn’t happen, I’m skeptical because the case being made is unsupported. I said Flynn is a known liar and the claims in the article didn’t have any evidence shown to back it up. I posed a question multiple times now regarding the IG who investigated the matter and has more intel than you, I, and the editorialist who wrote your article. Why didn’t the IG take action against Page for this crime that you seem convinced happened?

At band camp.
The DOJ released a report showing the changing of the 302 form and who ordered it. This factual change created evidence to the contrary of what the actual agents stated. This is called framing a person with false information and its a felony to do this.

At band camp.
The DOJ released a report showing the changing of the 302 form and who ordered it. This factual change created evidence to the contrary of what the actual agents stated. This is called framing a person with false information and its a felony to do this.
Can you link to the actual DoJ report please?

At band camp.
ok, if so then why is Barr not charging anybody with a felony?

You clowns certainly have a way of defending the indefensible.

Flynn is a bigger piece of shit than Carter Page ( who was fired by the Trump campaign for exactly what the FISA warrant was issued to investigate)
Stop watch'in MSDNC

The lies they are spewing are massive..

Newsflash...Flynn had a sweet deal. He agreed to cooperate with the FBI and in return he was to get no jail time. When he went in front of the judge for his sentencing hearing, the judge read what he had done and FREAKED THE FUCK OUT...talking about treason and threatened to throw the book at him.

Yea...he's THAT fuckin bad

At band camp.
It's next to the list of convictions of people using only circumstantial evidence.

At band camp.
It's next to the list of convictions of people using only circumstantial evidence.
I never claimed to have such a list.

Forum List

Back