The following are not “Special Interest Groups”, they are just Dem propaganda

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
These groups CLAIM to represent certain groups…but they do not. They are Dem propaganda.

BLM
ANTIFA
NOW
NEA
Emily’s List
League of Women Voters
NAACP
GLAAD
GLSEN
The Trandgender law center
American Medical Association
CDC
ACLU
SPLC
MEDIA MATTERS
PLANNED PARENTHOOD

Who am I missing? Please add to the list.

These groups are frauds because if you are members of these groups, but have conservative values….you are vilified and often kicked out of the orgs.

THEY ARE DEM PROPAGANDISTS.

No kidding?!?!?!
So, can you present verifiable evidence that can be used to charge the organizations with civil rights violations or something?

No kidding?!?!?!
So, can you present verifiable evidence that can be used to charge the organizations with civil rights violations or something?
What good is evidence?
The MSM buries it, and the DOJ ignores it. Hillary and her server, Lois Lerner and the IRS crimes, the Russian collusion hoax, Hunter Biden, et al.
Oh... and the stolen election. . Seems to me the devil is having his way lately.

Last edited:
The AMA is among the most disappointing.

We know BLM AND ANTIFA are communist scum. BLM said they are MARXISTS ON THEIR WEBSITE.

The fact the AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION is nothing but Dem propaganda is so unfortunate.

How often does Media Matters go after MSNBC?

Did they go after Rachel Maddow for lying about the vaccine?

Nope. Media Matters is a Dem propaganda org whose goal is to discredit conservative media.

Anyone who wants to discuss, lets go organization by organization that I listed.

Lets start with BLM. This organization is supposedly about Police violence against black people.

I say they are partisan.

Their website said they are Marxist. Prove me wrong.

CNN, MSNBC, ABC News, CBS News, NYT, WaPo, LA Times, Chicago Tribune
Academy Awards, Oscars, Hollywood, Screen Actors Guild
Nobel Awards

Basically, all MSM, entertainment & elite virtue signal circle jerk awards
That is a lot of power and propaganda. People believe these traitorous shills.

NRA

1776 Project PAC

Make America Great Again Inc.

America First PAC

Committee to Defend the President PAC

Christian Coalition

Forum List

Back