The Free Sh*t Zombies of California...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
The Free Sh*t Zombies of California are Destroying their State Chasing the Utopian Dream...

==============

For the few who dare watch this and are willing to admit the truth... California has turned into the TOILET of America, and who did it? Well, that's not hard to answer... who's running the state?

DEMOCRATS...

The Free Sh*t Zombies of California are Destroying their State Chasing the Utopian Dream...

==============

For the few who dare watch this and are willing to admit the truth... California has turned into the TOILET of America, and who did it? Well, that's not hard to answer... who's running the state?

DEMOCRATS...

Sad, but so very true.

And by the way, anybody posting by now hasn't watched the video. They couldn't, since it's 14 minutes + long.

And by the way, anybody posting by now hasn't watched the video. They couldn't, since it's 14 minutes + long.

Having driven the 405 for years, not sure if I wanted a reminder.

It is impossible to watch to anyone who has the ability not to lie...
Sure... whatever you say moonie.

But anyone that watches the video knows that's exactly what's going on America's toilet state, California.

Phoenix isn't much better.

I know someone in Phoenix, they've commented on illegals, and the heat. Never on traffic though. Besides your rubber infused freeways are better than ours.

I know someone in Phoenix, they've commented on illegals, and the heat. Never on traffic though. Besides your rubber infused freeways are better than ours.
I used to live in Apache Junction, then moved up to Deer Valley to go to school. Had to drive through downtown a couple times during rush hour. It was like a caterpillar and moved like a snail, all in 115 degree heat. I left Phoenix as soon as possible and will never go back.

Last edited:

I used to live in Apache Junction, then moved up to Deer Valley to go to school. Had to drive through downtown a couple times during rush hour. It was like a caterpillar and moved like a snail, all in 115 degree heat. I left Phoenix as soon as possible and will never go back.

But it's a dry heat...LOL. Heard it all the time. Seems to me 115 is still 115, dry or not.

Forum List

Back