The Fundamental Dishonesty of "REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS".

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
That will no doubt be a cornerstone of Kamala's campaign. And it is of course a complete misrepresentation of ABORTION RIGHTS. In fact, REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS are the exact opposite of ABORTION RIGHTS. Furthermore, no one in the Republican Party has EVER threatened women's rights to reproduce. Has there ever been any legislation about forced tubal ligations? NO. Anything about forced contraception? NO. Forced abstinence? NO.

Whenever you hear Kamala proclaiming REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS ARE UNDER ATTACK feel free to laugh because it is truly a joke.

That will no doubt be a cornerstone of Kamala's campaign. And it is of course a complete misrepresentation of ABORTION RIGHTS. In fact, REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS are the exact opposite of ABORTION RIGHTS. Furthermore, no one in the Republican Party has EVER threatened women's rights to reproduce. Has there ever been any legislation about forced tubal ligations? NO. Anything about forced contraception? NO. Forced abstinence? NO.

Whenever you hear Kamala proclaiming REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS ARE UNDER ATTACK feel free to laugh because it is truly a joke.

Uh, no, abortion rights are reproductive rights. It's a woman's body and her choice, Meathead Mike.

you obviously don't think of "reproductive rights" the way that we do.

if you intend to let the states restrict contraception you will be as successful as the once great catholic church was before they chased us away with that shit.

if they need an abortion they have already reproduced,,

they voluntarily gave up that right,, so they dont get to murder their child,,

Fetuses aren't people.

If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant. Why do you think SCOTUS struck down all those laws to start with, including FIVE Republicans?

What part of what I wrote did you not understand? I'm here to help.

Any right includes the right NOT to do it.

For instance, my religious rights DO include my refusal to go to church if I choose to do so.
A woman's reproductive rights DO include her choice to NOT be pregnant if she doesn't want to be.

See how that works, Moron Mike?

Fetuses aren't people.

If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant. Why do you think SCOTUS struck down all those laws to start with, including FIVE Republicans?

For instance, my religious rights DO include my refusal to go to church if I choose to do so.
A woman's reproductive rights DO include her choice to NOT be pregnant if she doesn't want to be.

if its not a human then what is it a goat??

you need to buy a dictionary cause a fetus is the offspring of a human mother and father in this case,,

if its not a human then what is it a goat??

you need to buy a dictionary cause a fetus is the offspring of a human mother and father in this case,,
It's an unviable mass of tissue.

The fact is, only 1/3rd of fertilized zygotes ever attach to the uterine wall.

And of those that do, half of them end in miscarriage or abortion.

And we don't hold funerals for any of them.

It's an unviable mass of tissue.

The fact is, only 1/3rd of fertilized zygotes ever attach to the uterine wall.

And of those that do, half of them end in miscarriage or abortion.

And we don't hold funerals for any of them.
just more proof you need to buy a dictionary and read a medical journal on the subject,,

or are you to retarded to know what those things are,,

When you hear Camel Toe Harris talking about women's right to choice, just remember that a baby must die. That is the most Evil thing a woman can do, is to kill someone who never had a chance at life.

Fetuses aren't people.

Reproduction is a biological process by which an organism (human for example)
creates an offspring.

Abortion is a human process by which an offspring is destroyed.

Is that simple enough for you to understand Joe?

You have a perception problem .........why should a minority of the population control the majority?

After all it is the semen that is the problem not the women.

more specifically the offspring is killed in the most gruesome way,,

If you have the stomach for it, here's the book that I couldn't bring myself to read. It's about a group of warriors who rescue aborted babies from clinic dumpsters, in order to give them respectful Christian burials.

1722103587773.png

Forum List

Back