The Gay Agenda

M.D. Rawlings

Classical Liberal
May 26, 2011
Heavenly Places
Not liberty, but "tolerance," "love" and "equality." . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-EyVp8eFEI]homosexuality - Sid Roth It's Supernatural - YouTube[/ame]

In other words, tyranny under the banner of politically correct statism.

images

Last edited:
I think all moonbats should adopt a gay lifestyle and get abortions any time they like.

As I've said before, the only things that homofascists and their straight fascists allies will ever understand about the point at which their rights end and those of others begin is the business end of a loaded gun pointed at their stupid heads.

Last edited:
M.D., since you don't have the numbers, the law, or the fact on your sides, your pointless threat is nothing more than. . . pointless.

My, my, my. Look at how upset some people get when gays ask to be able to file a married tax return and enjoy all the exact same government presents we straight people do!

All this violent talk. Clearly they don't want anyone else getting government gifts but themselves.

Hypocrites. Worse than hippies, really. Hippies don't care if everyone gets government presents. But the homophobes don't want anyone but themselves getting stuff from the government.

Last edited:
I think all moonbats should adopt a gay lifestyle and get abortions any time they like.

That doesn't make sense. I think the abortion rate among the gay population is pretty close to 0%. You anti-choice people should LOVE the gay population.

As I've said before, the only things that homofascists and their straight fascists allies will ever understand about the point at which their rights end and those of others begin is the business end of a loaded gun pointed at their stupid heads.

You want to force your beliefs on others at the end of a loaded gun? And gays are the facists? :cuckoo:

Did I mention you're a fucking retard?

My, my, my. Look at how upset some people get when gays ask to be able to file a married tax return and enjoy all the exact same government presents we straight people do!

All this violent talk. Clearly they don't want anyone else getting government gifts but themselves.

Hypocrites. Worse than hippies, really. Hippies don't care if everyone gets government presents. But the homophobes don't want anyone but themselves getting stuff from the government.

The only ones into "government gifts" are the Liberals. I don't want anything from the government, but thank you anyway.:)

Marriage = 1 MAN + 1 WOMAN

The only ones into "government gifts" are the Liberals. I don't want anything from the government, but thank you anyway.:)

Under the Constitution, you are entitled to your opinion.

You get over a thousand different forms of cash and prizes from the government for being married. Government is all up in our marriages because we demanded it.

Gays are just asking for the exact same legal protections.

This has nothing to do with your God or your religious beliefs. If you are all about GOD HATES FAGS, that's your business. If your church only wants to join men and women together in matrimony, that's your business. If your brand of Christianity asks you to be a fag-bashing hater, that's your right.

But this has to do with secular legal protections. Cash and prizes is what this is all about. The ones you enjoy and want to keep only for yourself.

Last edited:

You get over a thousand different forms of cash and prizes from the government for being married. Government is all up in our marriages because we demanded it.

This has nothing to do with your God or your religious beliefs. If you are all about GOD HATES FAGS, that's your business. If your church only wants to join men and women together in matrimony, that's your business.

But this has to do with secular legal protections. Cash and prizes is what this is all about. The ones you enjoy and want to keep only for yourself.

Your honesty is refreshing. At least you're not trying to convince us that gays only want to marry because they love and cherish their partners, want to raise a family, and they want their love sanctioned and protected. It has always been about the money and other "perks". The divorce attorneys love gay marriage, by-the-way.

This has nothing to do with your God or your religious beliefs. If you are all about GOD HATES FAGS, that's your business. If your church only wants to join men and women together in matrimony, that's your business.

But this has to do with secular legal protections. Cash and prizes is what this is all about.

I do not appreciate your vulgar language towards gays, or portraying that as my beliefs. I have nothing at all against gays, if this is how they want to live their lives, it is THEIR business.

I start having a problem with it when it is forced on all of America.

Don't pretend to know anything about my religious beliefs.

It's a shame how you Liberals demonize any position that differs from yours, really childish actually.

Your honesty is refreshing. At least you're not trying to convince us that gays only want to marry because they love and cherish their partners, want to raise a family, and they want their love sanctioned and protected. It has always been about the money and other "perks". The divorce attorneys love gay marriage, by-the-way.

"Want to raise a family". The haters have been preventing that. This is exactly what I am talking about. They want the exact same things as everyone else.

The haters also had their way for a long time in preventing gays from being able to love and cherish their partners in the same way as everyone else. They had to love and cherish in secret upon pain of death in many cases.

Open your eyes to what your hate has wrought.

The real agenda at work here is hate on the part of bigots. Condemnation, oppression, separation, violence.

Last edited:

But this has to do with secular legal protections. Cash and prizes is what this is all about.

I do not appreciate your vulgar language towards gays, or portraying that as my beliefs. I have nothing at all against gays, if this is how they want to live their lives, it is THEIR business.

I start having a problem with it when it is forced on all of America.

Don't pretend to know anything about my religious beliefs.

It's a shame how you Liberals demonize any position that differs from yours, really childish actually.

You're being forced in to a homosexual marriage??

Forum List

Back