🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Glaring Hypocrisy of PC Feminists.

starcat

Rookie
Jul 7, 2015
They demand to be treated equally to men.

But cry like little girls when they are.

I thought this existed only on left but it seems they can gin up a supposed Republican fauxrage too.

Tempted to say if you can't stand the heat, honey, get out of the kitchen, but this isn't about being "offensive," or staying within ever-narrowing PC limits of what is to be allowed.

Instead it is about restricting freedom of speech, restricting freedom of expression, and most of all distraction from actual issues. Sadly, a few on the supposed right are more than happy to join in.

Trying to silence a message is making a decision for you about what to think, and what to hold important, obscuring reality and misdirecting attention when successful.

Thankfully, the deceptive tactics and transparent propaganda are failing miserably, regardless of which corner from which it comes.

"Political correctness" is used by those who want to spew racist garbage, from what I've seen. I agree that first world feminism is stupid, but feminism is still needed, especially in many parts of the world.

If Trump called a man a "fat pig" it would be no big deal

They demand to be treated equally to men.

But cry like little girls when they are.

I thought this existed only on left but it seems they can gin up a supposed Republican fauxrage too.

Tempted to say if you can't stand the heat, honey, get out of the kitchen, but this isn't about being "offensive," or staying within ever-narrowing PC limits of what is to be allowed.

Instead it is about restricting freedom of speech, restricting freedom of expression, and most of all distraction from actual issues. Sadly, a few on the supposed right are more than happy to join in.

Trying to silence a message is making a decision for you about what to think, and what to hold important, obscuring reality and misdirecting attention when successful.

Thankfully, the deceptive tactics and transparent propaganda are failing miserably, regardless of which corner from which it comes.
The OP's glaring ignorance of the law.

Forum List

Back