The Goon in the Oval Office is getting us into a war, just as I predicted.

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
Here's what the dipwad said on Twitter in January:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
North Korea just stated that it is in the final stages of developing a nuclear weapon capable of reaching parts of the U.S. It won't happen!
3:05 PM - 2 Jan 2017

In July he said he would handle North Korea:
President Donald Trump appears confident in the United States' ability to stifle Pyongyang's nuclear pursuits.
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...ent-donald-trump-says-well-handle-north-korea

On the campaign trail in 2016 he promised he would make us a great deal with Kim Jong Un.

I told you fucking idiots not to vote for him. Two years ago.

So Trump is having to deal with Clinton's failure to stop NK from getting nukes and obie being a pussy letting them get away with missile testing yet somehow it's Trump getting us in a war. It's not those two morons fault or the only fat kid in NK sending missiles over Japan. It's all Trump in the last eight months.

You're an idiot.

North Korea just stated that it is in the final stages of developing a nuclear weapon capable of reaching parts of the U.S. It won't happen!

President Donald Trump appears confident in the United States' ability to stifle Pyongyang's nuclear pursuits.
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...ent-donald-trump-says-well-handle-north-korea

On the campaign trail in 2016 he promised he would make us a great deal with Kim Jong Un.

You guys voted for Obama. What did HE do to stop Kim? Just shut up you dumb fucking hypocrite.

So Trump is having to deal with Clinton's failure to stop NK from getting nukes and obie being a pussy letting them get away with missile testing yet somehow it's Trump getting us in a war. It's not those two morons fault or the only fat kid in NK sending missiles over Japan. It's all Trump in the last eight months.

You're an idiot.

Ah, a Trumpie voter.
I have quoted Duh Donald three times on what he has said about NK since 2016. My point, which goes right over your pointy head, is that Duh Donald said he would handle it. ANOTHER LIE because he's so fucking out of his depth he's drowning in his own shit.

You guys voted for Obama. What did HE do to stop Kim? Just shut up you dumb fucking hypocrite.

How many times did KJU threaten the U.S. when Obama was in office compared to Trump?
Everybody in the world sees how thin-skinned and easy to anger Trump is. He gets into public fights with ex-beauty contestant queens.
All it takes is just one crazy dictator with nukes to put us in danger when you have such a petulant, impulsive STUPID child in the Oval Office.

You're an idiot.

Ah, a Trumpie voter.
I have quoted Duh Donald three times on what he has said about NK since 2016. My point, which goes right over your pointy head, is that Duh Donald said he would handle it. ANOTHER LIE because he's so fucking out of his depth he's drowning in his own shit.
We've had eight years of incompetency… LOL

Should he surrender, retard?

The Goon in the Oval Office is getting us into a war, just as I predicted
Incorrect.

Eight years of Obumble offering NK our backside is what brought us to this state of affairs.

The Creature in the Oval Office hasn't been in-power long enough to contribute substantively to today's crisis... it's been in-the-making for years.

Any Republican goon in the WH would likely get us into a war.

I think Romney wouldn't be in this position if he was POTUS. He's not a child in a Gucci suit. He actually has governing experience.

And what would he have done? Sign another phony treaty? More sanctions that never work? Kick the can down the road like the last three administrations?

What do you care? You won't be fighting. And if your kids are as libstained as you, they won't be fighting either.

How many times did KJU threaten the U.S. when Obama was in office compared to Trump?
Everybody in the world sees how thin-skinned and easy to anger Trump is. He gets into public fights with ex-beauty contestant queens.
All it takes is just one crazy dictator with nukes to put us in danger when you have such a petulant, impulsive STUPID child in the Oval Office.
You were dumb enough to make your hypocritical remark at the start of this thread. Anything you say now is obviously meaningless. No one is interested in the thoughts of retards.

Trump = PINO.

POTUS = collective of Generals and WH officials -- They see themselves as GOP patriots saving the country from the PINO.

The POTUS collective underestimates what a loose cannon PINO is...

You're an idiot.

Ah, a Trumpie voter.

He is handling it, retard. That you dreamed of surrender and the establishment of a Maoist state doesn't alter the fact the Trump is indeed handling the situation.

Trump = PINO.

POTUS = collective of Generals and WH officials -- They see themselves as GOP patriots saving the country from the PINO.

The POTUS collective underestimates what a loose cannon PINO is...
:itsok:

Reagan said he would deal with communism, and of course he did. Go Trump. Rid the world of the fat boy.

Bombing the shit out of NK is the instinctual and emotional reaction. Just turn the bastard to dust and get it over with, never mind the destruction of allies' countries and the civilian toll of such a decision.

The longer we wait, the more that mutual destruction will be, I fear. The UN security counsel met again this morning to denounce NK's nuclear test and say little else.

We should not be lulled into believing that war is the only solution. The U.S. is being as stiff necked as NK in its demands prior to beginning talks again. I think others will have to find a solution here. The world in general seems to feel NK with nukes is a bad thing. So let them sort it out. Because right now we're just adding fuel to the fire with our grumblings about military fire and fury. If we will not be part of the solution, step aside, I say.

Forum List

Back