The Goon in the Oval Office is getting us into a war, just as I predicted.

Bombing the shit out of NK is the instinctual and emotional reaction. Just turn the bastard to dust and get it over with, never mind the destruction of allies' countries and the civilian toll of such a decision.

The longer we wait, the more that mutual destruction will be, I fear. The UN security counsel met again this morning to denounce NK's nuclear test and say little else.

We should not be lulled into believing that war is the only solution. The U.S. is being as stiff necked as NK in its demands prior to beginning talks again. I think others will have to find a solution here. The world in general seems to feel NK with nukes is a bad thing. So let them sort it out. Because right now we're just adding fuel to the fire with our grumblings about military fire and fury. If we will not be part of the solution, step aside, I say.

The Washington post reported that SK is in consideration of the US sending our nuclear arms so they can defend themselves. They also requested more US military and antimissile technology. That would give both NK and China something to think about.

Here's what the dipwad said on Twitter in January:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
North Korea just stated that it is in the final stages of developing a nuclear weapon capable of reaching parts of the U.S. It won't happen!
3:05 PM - 2 Jan 2017

In July he said he would handle North Korea:
President Donald Trump appears confident in the United States' ability to stifle Pyongyang's nuclear pursuits.
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...ent-donald-trump-says-well-handle-north-korea

On the campaign trail in 2016 he promised he would make us a great deal with Kim Jong Un.

I told you fucking idiots not to vote for him. Two years ago.

Are you genuinely unaware that the US is already at war in Syria and Afghanistan?

Are you also ignorant of the fact that the Korean War ended with a temporary armistice in 1954. Or that North Korea has declared an end to that armistice six times previously and a de facto state of war already exists between the US and North Korea?

Bombing the shit out of NK is the instinctual and emotional reaction. Just turn the bastard to dust and get it over with, never mind the destruction of allies' countries and the civilian toll of such a decision.

The longer we wait, the more that mutual destruction will be, I fear. The UN security counsel met again this morning to denounce NK's nuclear test and say little else.

We should not be lulled into believing that war is the only solution. The U.S. is being as stiff necked as NK in its demands prior to beginning talks again. I think others will have to find a solution here. The world in general seems to feel NK with nukes is a bad thing. So let them sort it out. Because right now we're just adding fuel to the fire with our grumblings about military fire and fury. If we will not be part of the solution, step aside, I say.
Little kim is bluffing... lol

So, all you are saying, is give surrender a chance?

How would talking help things? Weve talked to them MANY times over the years. We talk to them, they promise to stop building nukes, then they continue building nukes after the "talks". Im open to solutions that dont involve us nuking them, but get the fuck out of here with this "talk" bullshit. Its childish nonsense. Grow up.

Told you demofarts supported Kim Jong Un. The North Korean allies are demanding a quick Trump surrender.

Told you that would happen.

Next is actual sabotage.

North Korea just stated that it is in the final stages of developing a nuclear weapon capable of reaching parts of the U.S. It won't happen!

President Donald Trump appears confident in the United States' ability to stifle Pyongyang's nuclear pursuits.
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...ent-donald-trump-says-well-handle-north-korea

On the campaign trail in 2016 he promised he would make us a great deal with Kim Jong Un.

You guys voted for Obama. What did HE do to stop Kim? Just shut up you dumb fucking hypocrite.

How many times did KJU threaten the U.S. when Obama was in office compared to Trump?
Everybody in the world sees how thin-skinned and easy to anger Trump is. He gets into public fights with ex-beauty contestant queens.
All it takes is just one crazy dictator with nukes to put us in danger when you have such a petulant, impulsive STUPID child in the Oval Office.
How many times did KJU threaten the U.S. when Obama was in office compared to Trump?

When did he build a missle that could reach us?

Trying to talk to FatBoy Kim is like trying to discuss any topic with a drunk.
And the one that is begging for a war is FatBoy.

Trump lacks the leadership to get us into war

After Bush lied to us to get us into Iraq, I doubt Congress or the public would believe anything a serial liar like Trump says on why we need to go to war

The Goon in the Oval Office is getting us into a war, just as I predicted

Really? And here I thought it was the man lobbing missiles over Japan who is about to bring everyone into a war.

Yet again, the American left defends a murderous dictator over their own nation. Shocking.........

POTUS is Commander-in-Chief...charged with keeping us safe Chicken Little.

Really? And here I thought it was the man lobbing missiles over Japan who is about to bring everyone into a war.

Yet again, the American left defends a murderous dictator over their own nation. Shocking.........
They want to wait until there is a mushroom cloud over major U.S. city.

So Trump is having to deal with Clinton's failure to stop NK from getting nukes and obie being a pussy letting them get away with missile testing yet somehow it's Trump getting us in a war. It's not those two morons fault or the only fat kid in NK sending missiles over Japan. It's all Trump in the last eight months.

You're an idiot.

Ah, a Trumpie voter.
I have quoted Duh Donald three times on what he has said about NK since 2016. My point, which goes right over your pointy head, is that Duh Donald said he would handle it. ANOTHER LIE because he's so fucking out of his depth he's drowning in his own shit.
We've had eight years of incompetency… LOL

It was also eight years of veritable peace.

Trump lacks the leadership to get us into war

After Bush lied to us to get us into Iraq, I doubt Congress or the public would believe anything a serial liar like Trump says on why we need to go to war

Excellent point. I hope you're right. But Trump doesn't need the approval of Congress to strike a country in perceived defense. Just to actually formally go to war.

KJU was ecstatic when Trump was elected, finally a new toy. He knew he couldn't rattle Obama. He has been patient waiting for just the right fucking idiot to get into the Oval Office to begin what he perceives as fulfilling his legacy.

Is that all the provocation you need to send our nation to war?

A few missiles splashing into the Pacific

KJU was ecstatic when Trump was elected, finally a new toy. He knew he couldn't rattle Obama. He has been patient waiting for just the right fucking idiot to get into the Oval Office to begin what he perceives as fulfilling his legacy.

He finally has someone who takes him seriously
KJU wants attention. He knows he would not survive an actual war

Forum List

Back