The Goon in the Oval Office is getting us into a war, just as I predicted.

We have an aggressive missile test on going right now. Forgot some of the names like Patriot. But those test are pre programmed. Like I will fire incoming missile and you shoot it down. That was very successful.

You grasp that Patriot (PAC 2 and PAC 3) are purely defensive weapons with no offensive abilities at all, da Comrade?

Any surprise attack will be almost impossible. This kid launched a missile over Japan. There are sophisticated missile defense system in placed in Japan on top of their sophisticated frigates and with 2 US aircraft carriers in that same region Korean Peninsula. And it just went over their head. WHAT WAS THAT?

I think that THAAD that was deployed in the southern tip of SK is worthless.
It's designed to shoot down high flying missiles.
You don't have to fire a high flying missile with nuclear warheads that is only 20 to 30 miles from intended targets.

I do hope that we don't go to war but I'm like others that are afraid of Trump unstable and unreliable thinking. Probably if not for Mattis and Tillerson he could have bomb NK.

Japan is only 20 or 30 miles from North Korea?

We have an aggressive missile test on going right now. Forgot some of the names like Patriot. But those test are pre programmed. Like I will fire incoming missile and you shoot it down. That was very successful.

1. You grasp that Patriot (PAC 2 and PAC 3) are purely defensive weapons with no offensive abilities at all, da Comrade?

Any surprise attack will be almost impossible. This kid launched a missile over Japan. There are sophisticated missile defense system in placed in Japan on top of their sophisticated frigates and with 2 US aircraft carriers in that same region Korean Peninsula. And it just went over their head. WHAT WAS THAT?

I think that THAAD that was deployed in the southern tip of SK is worthless.
It's designed to shoot down high flying missiles.
You don't have to fire a high flying missile with nuclear warheads that is only 20 to 30 miles from intended targets.

I do hope that we don't go to war but I'm like others that are afraid of Trump unstable and unreliable thinking. Probably if not for Mattis and Tillerson he could have bomb NK.

2. Japan is only 20 or 30 miles from North Korea?

1. I'm talking about shooting down missiles not offensive capabilities. NK fired another round last week that flew over Hokkaido, Japan but not able to shoot it down.

2. No dude. I'm talking about South Korea.

Forum List

Back