The Goon in the Oval Office is getting us into a war, just as I predicted.

Except I'm neither a fraud, leftist, Nazi, or repugnant... Do try again. What do you dislike about my avatar? Seeing it has clearly upset you... Why?

I don't like your avatar either. But it both rings true, and is a 1st amendment political statement. So yours gets a thumbs up.

There are plenty of avatars of photoshopped or outtake photos that I disagree with, but again, are protected by the 1st amendment.

He got it off of one of your hate sites, so no doubt you approve of it. His intent, like the fraud of you being "radical right" is to try and create a false impression.

Obama was at war with someone his entire 8 years, but all of a sudden now the dick comes out of the "anti war" Leftists mouths

This is typical carefully framed to be true, but completely misleading statement.

Obama didn't start a war. He inherited the two that Bush started. In fact, Obama left half as many wars as he inherited.
Another moron to disregard.

The Trump administration was under FBI investigation for his entire term.
There is NOTHING misleading about that post.

{ U.S. intelligence and defense officials estimate that the North has enough enriched fuel to produce nuclear weapons. Secretary of Defense William Perry has stated, "it is possible they could make one or even two devices, perhaps even nuclear bombs."5 Even assuming smooth implementation of the October 21 agreement, however, its goals cannot possibly be fulfilled completely for at least a decade.}

Read it again, he said it would take at least a decade for them to make enough HEU to make a bomb. And that was a worst case estimate. N. Korea would need 20 to 30 years to make enough HEU to make a bomb, because they have little surplus energy to use for enrichment. And any diversion of resources to do so, would be easily detected.

That's why the framework was designed to prevent N. Korea from reprocessing spent fuel, because plutonium was the fast source of a bomb.

Why does the word Trump bother you?
Facevase.jpg
Yes... It is interesting isn't it? How the mind can deceive the eyes; and thus ones mouth betray their heart...
Weak men are most easily both betrayed, and fooled by themselves... For they are prone to blindly believing one of two things. That which they wish most desire to be the truth. And that which they most fear being true...

{"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend.}
Trump calls KKK, white supremacists 'repugnant' - CNNPolitics

Trump called you "repugnant," which in fact you are.
There again... "No he didn't"... Why do you keep repeating such fallacious nonsense? Slow Saturday on the boards?

What is wrong with you?

Are you a leftist trying to establish a link that does no exist?

Yes, you certainly are. That avatar is something straight off the leftist hate sites. You are a fraud trying to slander the right by pretending that any of us would put up with Nazi filth.

Trump loudly declare you Nazis to be repugnant, which indeed you are.
Except I'm neither a fraud, leftist, Nazi, or repugnant... Do try again. What do you dislike about my avatar? Seeing it has clearly upset you... Why?

:lol:

You are indeed a leftist. You downloaded a graphic from DailyKOS or one of the other leftist hate sites in an attempt to tie Trump to Nazism.

You are a fraud.
No. I'm firmly on the right. And actually I didn't... why do you make assumptions about things you cannot actually verify?
So far in the course of our discourse; you were the only one to try and form some connection between Trump, his supporter, and Nazis... Why? Do you think smearing Trump will help your fellow lefties regain control? Why the use of emoticons instead of answering the simple questions posed to you? Are you trolling for fun? Or do you get paid based on how many times you use the words Nazi, and Trump in the same post?

Just stop it, you've been busted.

You got your shit from Daily Beast, a leftist hate site.

Trump a ‘Modern Day Swastika,’ Says Daily Beast Columnist

{ U.S. intelligence and defense officials estimate that the North has enough enriched fuel to produce nuclear weapons. Secretary of Defense William Perry has stated, "it is possible they could make one or even two devices, perhaps even nuclear bombs."5 Even assuming smooth implementation of the October 21 agreement, however, its goals cannot possibly be fulfilled completely for at least a decade.}

Read it again, he said it would take at least a decade for them to make enough HEU to make a bomb. And that was a worst case estimate. N. Korea would need 20 to 30 years to make enough HEU to make a bomb, because they have little surplus energy to use for enrichment. And any diversion of resources to do so, would be easily detected.

That's why the framework was designed to prevent N. Korea from reprocessing spent fuel, because plutonium was the fast source of a bomb.

Which it did, without the efforts of Carter, they would have never gotten their bomb.

Obama was at war with someone his entire 8 years, but all of a sudden now the dick comes out of the "anti war" Leftists mouths

There is NOTHING misleading about that post.

You could say the newborn child of a woman in federal prison, has been in prison his entire life.

It's true, but completely misleading.

Same with Obama's war status. Obama inherited more wars than any president in history.

The point is we've tried everything outside of military action to stop this country from producing WMD's. .

Bush did everything he could to encourage N Korea's nuclear program. After putting them into the axis of evil, Bush proceeded to invade the one without WMD's.

Is that a bunch of bull if I ever heard it. BUT BUSH!!! BUT BUSH!!!!!

The NK has been advancing through the last several administrations. Where have you been?

Which it did, without the efforts of Carter, they would have never gotten their bomb.

Without the framework, North Korea could have made a bomb by 1996, and half a dozen by 1998.

That's why Clinton had to take immediate action.

Is that a bunch of bull if I ever heard it. BUT BUSH!!! BUT BUSH!!!!!

The NK has been advancing through the last several administrations. Where have you been?

Bush broke the framework, because N. Korea was cheating by making milligrams of HEU.

Please note, none of N. Koreas nukes were made from HEU.

So the framework has even to this day prevented N. Korea from making a nuclear weapon from HEU.

There again... "No he didn't"... Why do you keep repeating such fallacious nonsense? Slow Saturday on the boards?

What is wrong with you?

Yes, you certainly are. That avatar is something straight off the leftist hate sites. You are a fraud trying to slander the right by pretending that any of us would put up with Nazi filth.

You are indeed a leftist. You downloaded a graphic from DailyKOS or one of the other leftist hate sites in an attempt to tie Trump to Nazism.

You are a fraud.
No. I'm firmly on the right. And actually I didn't... why do you make assumptions about things you cannot actually verify?
So far in the course of our discourse; you were the only one to try and form some connection between Trump, his supporter, and Nazis... Why? Do you think smearing Trump will help your fellow lefties regain control? Why the use of emoticons instead of answering the simple questions posed to you? Are you trolling for fun? Or do you get paid based on how many times you use the words Nazi, and Trump in the same post?

I have nothing for which to be "busted" as you put it. I never claimed knowledge of the origin of the image represented in my avatar; nor am I responsible for its origin. However the image your minds heart has chosen to see, indeed originates from within you. It was your heart, that told your mind, what your eyes should see. Very interesting for one posing as a "Righty", while labeling others as frauds.

Without the framework, North Korea could have made a bomb by 1996, and half a dozen by 1998.

That's why Clinton had to take immediate action.

Utter stupidity.

They had no ability to craft fissionable material until we gave them a nuclear reactor. And we DID give it to them. They paid Clinton, but the US Taxpayer picked up the tab for the reactor, which made the plutonium they now threaten us with. Exactly as Carter planned.

See, you democrats are openly traitors now, but you've been traitors for decades, ever since the Stalinists took over the party in 1972. You were just more subtle during the 90's.

What is wrong with you?

You are a fraud.

I have nothing for which to be "busted" as you put it. I never claimed knowledge of the origin of the image represented in my avatar; nor am I responsible for its origin. However the image your minds heart has chosen to see, indeed originates from within you. It was your heart, that told your mind, what your eyes should see. Very interesting for one posing as a "Righty", while labeling others as frauds.

Right, you are the very firstist leftist goon to be sent here to pretend to be on the right. Jake Starkey, Rightwinger, Guno5000, Radical Right, none of these guys had the same handler you have. You are unique and have everyone fooled... :eusa_whistle:

They had no ability to craft fissionable material until we gave them a nuclear reactor. And we DID give it to them. They paid Clinton, but the US Taxpayer picked up the tab for the reactor, which made the plutonium they now threaten us with. Exactly as Carter planned..

The framework was from 1994 You need a history lesson.

Nuclear power in North Korea - Wikipedia

An IRT-2000 pool-type research reactor was supplied by the Soviet Union for theYongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center in 1963, and began operation in 1965.

In 1974 North Korea upgraded its Soviet-supplied reactor to 8 MW, and in 1979 it began to build a second, indigenous research reactor in Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center.

You are a fraud.

Right, you are the very firstist leftist goon to be sent here to pretend to be on the right. Jake Starkey, Rightwinger, Guno5000, Radical Right, none of these guys had the same handler you have. You are unique and have everyone fooled... :eusa_whistle:
I'm afraid as of the moment... only one looks the fool. But knowing now; how your heart tells your mind to view the world... it will be interesting to see the evolution of your masquerade. (Insert emoticon of your choice here... I see you do quite like them.)

They had no ability to craft fissionable material until we gave them a nuclear reactor. .

You need a history lesson.

An IRT-2000 pool-type research reactor was supplied by the Soviet Union for theYongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center in 1963, and began operation in 1965.

In 1974 North Korea upgraded its Soviet-supplied reactor to 8 MW, and in 1979 it began to build a second, indigenous research reactor in Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center.

North Korea had two nuclear reactors long before the 1994 framework.

They had no ability to craft fissionable material until we gave them a nuclear reactor. .

History, like liberals, lie.

Moron. The soviets gave N. Korea their first rector in the 1960's

An IRT-2000 pool-type research reactor was supplied by the Soviet Union in 1963, and began operation in 1965.

In 1974 North Korea upgraded its Soviet-supplied reactor to 8 MW, and in 1979 it began to build a second, indigenous research reactor

You should change your screen name to dumb-ass

Last edited:
Here's what the dipwad said on Twitter in January:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
North Korea just stated that it is in the final stages of developing a nuclear weapon capable of reaching parts of the U.S. It won't happen!
3:05 PM - 2 Jan 2017

In July he said he would handle North Korea:
President Donald Trump appears confident in the United States' ability to stifle Pyongyang's nuclear pursuits.
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...ent-donald-trump-says-well-handle-north-korea

On the campaign trail in 2016 he promised he would make us a great deal with Kim Jong Un.

I told you fucking idiots not to vote for him. Two years ago.
You guys voted for Obama. What did HE do to stop Kim? Just shut up you dumb fucking hypocrite.

No bro it doesn't work that way. Obama applied several sanctions but NK was less threat and less missile launch last 8 years. Not even close to war.

Trump first 8 months applied few sanctions. But Kim launches several missiles, aggressive and threatening US and neighbors more than ever. We are now in the brink of war. Because of Trump.

Trump is doing a bad job.

List of North Korean missile tests - Wikipedia

Sorry, but NK has been working on missile technology since the 70's and nothing really stopped them including Obama.

True but how many did he launched this year even after Trump's bluff.

Does that matter (and it's in the link I provided)?

The point is we've tried everything outside of military action to stop this country from producing WMD's. The technology, the equipment, the testing didn't start seven months ago, it started decades ago and what we are witnessing today is the level they've advanced to.

The can has been kicked down the road to the Trump's administration. It wouldn't matter if Hillary or Trump was President, we would be facing the same fate.

What I would like to see is the US shooting those test missiles down. I would also like to see us invest money for more accurate anti-missile technology.

We have an aggressive missile test on going right now. Forgot some of the names like Patriot. But those test are pre programmed. Like I will fire incoming missile and you shoot it down. That was very successful.

Any surprise attack will be almost impossible. This kid launched a missile over Japan. There are sophisticated missile defense system in placed in Japan on top of their sophisticated frigates and with 2 US aircraft carriers in that same region Korean Peninsula. And it just went over their head. WHAT WAS THAT?

I think that THAAD that was deployed in the southern tip of SK is worthless.
It's designed to shoot down high flying missiles.
You don't have to fire a high flying missile with nuclear warheads that is only 20 to 30 miles from intended targets.

I do hope that we don't go to war but I'm like others that are afraid of Trump unstable and unreliable thinking. Probably if not for Mattis and Tillerson he could have bomb NK.

Forum List

Back