The Goon in the Oval Office is getting us into a war, just as I predicted.

Years of weakened diplomacy, capitulation, and appeasement brought us to this point. So tell me what should the Donald do, sacrifice South Korea's independence, freedom, provide the nut case an unobstructed opportunity to invade the South? Face it, if the mini nut pushes the wrong button it will be the last thing he will remember, then China will have to contend with a uninhabitable wasteland along its boarder.

That's the problem when you allow goofballs to have weapons like this. You never know what they're going to do. I don't think it would happen, but if some people try to depose that little runt, he just may launch an attack against somebody expecting us to make it a wasteland. Iran is another one where their religion believes at the end of the world, the fifth imam will come to life as their savior.

Kooks shouldn't have nukes.
What do you propose we do?

Years of weakened diplomacy, capitulation, and appeasement brought us to this point. So tell me what should the Donald do, sacrifice South Korea's independence, freedom, provide the nut case an unobstructed opportunity to invade the South? Face it, if the mini nut pushes the wrong button it will be the last thing he will remember, then China will have to contend with a uninhabitable wasteland along its boarder.

That's the problem when you allow goofballs to have weapons like this. You never know what they're going to do. I don't think it would happen, but if some people try to depose that little runt, he just may launch an attack against somebody expecting us to make it a wasteland. Iran is another one where their religion believes at the end of the world, the fifth imam will come to life as their savior.

Kooks shouldn't have nukes.
What do you propose we do?

I don't know. Maybe give them 150 million dollars or something?

Here's what the dipwad said on Twitter in January:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
North Korea just stated that it is in the final stages of developing a nuclear weapon capable of reaching parts of the U.S. It won't happen!
3:05 PM - 2 Jan 2017

In July he said he would handle North Korea:
President Donald Trump appears confident in the United States' ability to stifle Pyongyang's nuclear pursuits.
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...ent-donald-trump-says-well-handle-north-korea

On the campaign trail in 2016 he promised he would make us a great deal with Kim Jong Un.

I told you fucking idiots not to vote for him. Two years ago.
You guys voted for Obama. What did HE do to stop Kim? Just shut up you dumb fucking hypocrite.

No bro it doesn't work that way. Obama applied several sanctions but NK was less threat and less missile launch last 8 years. Not even close to war.

Trump first 8 months applied few sanctions. But Kim launches several missiles, aggressive and threatening US and neighbors more than ever. We are now in the brink of war. Because of Trump.

Trump is doing a bad job.

List of North Korean missile tests - Wikipedia

Sorry, but NK has been working on missile technology since the 70's and nothing really stopped them including Obama.

True but how many did he launched this year even after Trump's bluff.

Every military conflict in the bloody 20th century happened during a democrat administration. Wilson said he wouldn't send American boys to fight in a foreign war and he or his wife sent the Doughboys to liberate France from the Hun. A quarter of a century later we had to do it again. Harry Truman sent Troops to Korea on an executive order and mismanaged the conflict to such an extent that we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory at the cost of 50,000 Americans in three years and we live with the threat of North Korea today. LBJ sent Americans to Vietnam on a faked (Tonkin Gulf) crisis and set the rules so that we could win every battle and still lose the war but the ace in the hole was that they could blame the whole thing on Nixon. You almost gotta laugh that the crazy angry left has been drumming up support for a shooting war with Russia and now they accuse the republican President of "getting us into a war".

North Korea just stated that it is in the final stages of developing a nuclear weapon capable of reaching parts of the U.S. It won't happen!

President Donald Trump appears confident in the United States' ability to stifle Pyongyang's nuclear pursuits.
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...ent-donald-trump-says-well-handle-north-korea

On the campaign trail in 2016 he promised he would make us a great deal with Kim Jong Un.

You guys voted for Obama. What did HE do to stop Kim? Just shut up you dumb fucking hypocrite.

No bro it doesn't work that way. Obama applied several sanctions but NK was less threat and less missile launch last 8 years. Not even close to war.

Trump first 8 months applied few sanctions. But Kim launches several missiles, aggressive and threatening US and neighbors more than ever. We are now in the brink of war. Because of Trump.

Trump is doing a bad job.

List of North Korean missile tests - Wikipedia

Sorry, but NK has been working on missile technology since the 70's and nothing really stopped them including Obama.

True but how many did he launched this year even after Trump's bluff.

Does that matter (and it's in the link I provided)?

The point is we've tried everything outside of military action to stop this country from producing WMD's. The technology, the equipment, the testing didn't start seven months ago, it started decades ago and what we are witnessing today is the level they've advanced to.

The can has been kicked down the road to the Trump's administration. It wouldn't matter if Hillary or Trump was President, we would be facing the same fate.

What I would like to see is the US shooting those test missiles down. I would also like to see us invest money for more accurate anti-missile technology.

Trump = PINO.

POTUS = collective of Generals and WH officials -- They see themselves as GOP patriots saving the country from the PINO.

The POTUS collective underestimates what a loose cannon PINO is...

Haznonuts=TRAITOR

You Bolsheviks are in open revolt and waging war against the United States. You should be treated by all as exactly what you are, enemies of America.

Firstly you need to post a verifiable link to your prediction. Secondly; he hasn't gotten us into the war that your post suggests...
So... Why no link to your prediction? I'd love to have it. It will come in handy later.

Any Republican goon in the WH would likely get us into a war.

It was democrats that got us into the civil war, two world wars, vietnam, and dropped two nuclear bombs.

And it is democrats who started this current civil war. because they refuse to accept the results of a legal election. So they send their ANTIFA Brown Shirts out to engage in Kristalnacht.

The Goon in the Oval Office is getting us into a war, just as I predicted

Really? And here I thought it was the man lobbing missiles over Japan who is about to bring everyone into a war.

Yet again, the American left defends a murderous dictator over their own nation. Shocking.........
They want to wait until there is a mushroom cloud over major U.S. city.

At which time they will move to complete their coup.

Firstly you need to post a verifiable link to your prediction. Secondly; he hasn't gotten us into the war that your post suggests...
So... Why no link to your prediction? I'd love to have it. It will come in handy later.

Your avatar is utterly disgusting. Trump has disavowed you repeated;y.

Go join the democrats if you want to praise the enemies of America.

Bombing the shit out of NK is the instinctual and emotional reaction. Just turn the bastard to dust and get it over with, never mind the destruction of allies' countries and the civilian toll of such a decision.

The longer we wait, the more that mutual destruction will be, I fear. The UN security counsel met again this morning to denounce NK's nuclear test and say little else.

We should not be lulled into believing that war is the only solution. The U.S. is being as stiff necked as NK in its demands prior to beginning talks again. I think others will have to find a solution here. The world in general seems to feel NK with nukes is a bad thing. So let them sort it out. Because right now we're just adding fuel to the fire with our grumblings about military fire and fury. If we will not be part of the solution, step aside, I say.
How would talking help things? Weve talked to them MANY times over the years. We talk to them, they promise to stop building nukes, then they continue building nukes after the "talks". Im open to solutions that dont involve us nuking them, but get the fuck out of here with this "talk" bullshit. Its childish nonsense. Grow up.
Tell that to every single blessed nation in the U.N. I heard the countries on the Security Counsel and some others say their piece today and every one of them says that TALKS are the ONLY solution. No one but the U.S. is rattling their saber. So I guess if my thoughts on this are childish, I'm in good company with every other leader in the world.

Thank you Minister Chamberlain, your view of "peace in our time" is noted. Surrender might indeed bring about a short peace. Is this what Jimmy Carter intended as he worked so hard to provide North Korea nuclear weapons? Was he playing a long game in hopes that this day would come?

No doubt.

What in the name of fuck, are you blabbering about. Democrats are my mortal enemy, and no Trump has never disavowed me. So... You off your meds; or what?

What in the name of fuck, are you blabbering about. Democrats are my mortal enemy, and no Trump has never disavowed me. So... You off your meds; or what?

{"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend.}
Trump calls KKK, white supremacists 'repugnant' - CNNPolitics

Trump called you "repugnant," which in fact you are.

{"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend.}

There again... "No he didn't"... Why do you keep repeating such fallacious nonsense? Slow Saturday on the boards?

There again... "No he didn't"... Why do you keep repeating such fallacious nonsense? Slow Saturday on the boards?

What is wrong with you?

Are you a leftist trying to establish a link that does no exist?

Yes, you certainly are. That avatar is something straight off the leftist hate sites. You are a fraud trying to slander the right by pretending that any of us would put up with Nazi filth.

Trump loudly declare you Nazis to be repugnant, which indeed you are.

The point is we've tried everything outside of military action to stop this country from producing WMD's. .

Bush did everything he could to encourage N Korea's nuclear program. After putting them into the axis of evil, Bush proceeded to invade the one without WMD's.

Forum List

Back