The Goon in the Oval Office is getting us into a war, just as I predicted.

It's not as though pine trump didn't tell us he would start new wars.

He said he "loves wars" and that he couldn't understand why he couldn't use nukes.

The very real danger is that neither Kim nor pino trump cares about their country or people. They're both spoiled, entitled toddler with little tiny hands.

Kim has the added benefit that the US would spend generations "rebuilding" NK.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Your Black Messiah put us into Syria, Libya and Yemen. They ALL work for the same people dumbass.

Here's what the dipwad said on Twitter in January:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
North Korea just stated that it is in the final stages of developing a nuclear weapon capable of reaching parts of the U.S. It won't happen!
3:05 PM - 2 Jan 2017

In July he said he would handle North Korea:
President Donald Trump appears confident in the United States' ability to stifle Pyongyang's nuclear pursuits.
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...ent-donald-trump-says-well-handle-north-korea

On the campaign trail in 2016 he promised he would make us a great deal with Kim Jong Un.

I told you fucking idiots not to vote for him. Two years ago.
Reagan said he would deal with communism, and of course he did. Go Trump. Rid the world of the fat boy.

^^^

Meathead

A big part of this mess is that brainless RWNJs are just itching for all out new-cue-ler war.

After all, it's not it's their kids who would die for nothing at all.

You leftists just can't seem to grasp that the pacifistic approach isn't working anymore. KJU has a hydrogen bomb and he's launching missiles over Japan. Reports are that he's preparing an ICBM test for tomorrow in celebration of one of NK's holidays.

Talk is cheap.

So Trump is having to deal with Clinton's failure to stop NK from getting nukes and obie being a pussy letting them get away with missile testing yet somehow it's Trump getting us in a war. It's not those two morons fault or the only fat kid in NK sending missiles over Japan. It's all Trump in the last eight months.

You're an idiot.

Ah, a Trumpie voter.
I have quoted Duh Donald three times on what he has said about NK since 2016. My point, which goes right over your pointy head, is that Duh Donald said he would handle it. ANOTHER LIE because he's so fucking out of his depth he's drowning in his own shit.

He is handling it, retard. That you dreamed of surrender and the establishment of a Maoist state doesn't alter the fact the Trump is indeed handling the situation.

@Uncensored

Mao?

No, pino trump isn't handling anything.

But you can be very thankful that cooler heads, attached to the bodies of real men, are running the show.

Even Nicki Haley has turned out to be a better choice for thus job than the cheeto could ever hope to be.

So Trump is having to deal with Clinton's failure to stop NK from getting nukes and obie being a pussy letting them get away with missile testing yet somehow it's Trump getting us in a war. It's not those two morons fault or the only fat kid in NK sending missiles over Japan. It's all Trump in the last eight months.

You're an idiot.

Ah, a Trumpie voter.
I have quoted Duh Donald three times on what he has said about NK since 2016. My point, which goes right over your pointy head, is that Duh Donald said he would handle it. ANOTHER LIE because he's so fucking out of his depth he's drowning in his own shit.

He is handling it, retard. That you dreamed of surrender and the establishment of a Maoist state doesn't alter the fact the Trump is indeed handling the situation.

@Uncensored

Mao?

No, pino trump isn't handling anything.

But you can be very thankful that cooler heads, attached to the bodies of real men, are running the show.

Even Nicki Haley has turned out to be a better choice for thus job than the cheeto could ever hope to be.

When are you getting the KJU solidarity haircut?

Yesterday the triggered lib brigade claimed Trump could do nothing about NK, are they back to fear mongering Trump will start a nuclear war today?

everything Ive heard come from congressmen has been the same ... they have no intention letting Trump go around the block without his handlers.

Nuclear anything would be a BIG NASTY MISTAKE.

The Goon in the Oval Office is getting us into a war, just as I predicted
Incorrect.

Eight years of Obumble offering NK our backside is what brought us to this state of affairs.

The Creature in the Oval Office hasn't been in-power long enough to contribute substantively to today's crisis... it's been in-the-making for years.

We should offer "waitings" backside. I'm sure the little creep from NK would enjoy it as much as "waiting" will.

everything Ive heard come from congressmen has been the same ... they have no intention letting Trump go around the block without his handlers.

No...it is necessity.

Here's what the dipwad said on Twitter in January:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
North Korea just stated that it is in the final stages of developing a nuclear weapon capable of reaching parts of the U.S. It won't happen!
3:05 PM - 2 Jan 2017

In July he said he would handle North Korea:
President Donald Trump appears confident in the United States' ability to stifle Pyongyang's nuclear pursuits.
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...ent-donald-trump-says-well-handle-north-korea

On the campaign trail in 2016 he promised he would make us a great deal with Kim Jong Un.

I told you fucking idiots not to vote for him. Two years ago.
Trump inherited a fucking mess in NoKo
Same mess every President in the last 65 years has managed to deal with

Only Trump seems incapable of handling it
NoKo had nukes the past 65 years?

Amazing
We have dealt with North Korea posturing and threatening for 65 years
Only Trump seems to struggle

Yes, because everybody else kept letting them get stronger and stronger. Now they are strong enough to launch a nuke at the US. Somebody has to deal with them because the can has been kicked down the road for so long.
How do you propose to deal with them

Barring an attack from North Korea, which I seriously doubt they would do......Trump lacks the political capital at home and abroad to support his war

Barring an attack from North Korea, which I seriously doubt they would do......Trump lacks the political capital at home and abroad to support his war

Maybe, but that doesn't stop him from sending SK our nukes and antimissile technology to blast NKs missiles out of the sky.

The only person loony enough to even entertain the idea of nuking anything is the fat man in Asia you all keep defending over our own nation.

The only person loony enough to even entertain the idea of nuking anything is the fat man in Asia you all keep defending over our own nation.

"you all" ????? ..

as I said "you all" includes members in congress, Right and Left

none of which are willing to suck Putins cock (self included) like Trump and his collective. You ?

the little pissant in NK will be handled unilaterally.

End of story.

IMG_2423.JPG
Maybe you fucking idiots on the left should have given America a better option than Hillary Clinton.

Forum List

Back