The GOP FAILED. There is no excuse for where we find ourselves.

why can't he just pay the doctor? seem reasonable to you?

Do you have $250K+ to cover your surgery, week long stay in the ICU, another week in a regular room and all of the follow up care after your accident?

I had a catastrophic policy, it was a great policy, cheap, didn't cover doctors visits but I didn't care, I rarely saw a doctor, just once a year. I still should not be forced by my government to buy anything, it's called freedom.

Until you can't pay. Then it becomes burdensome, free riding douchery.

How is it I couldn't pay? It was a catastrophic policy. Cheap premiums, cheaper than today. I paid out less, if there is one that I won't be able to pay would be the policy I am forced to buy today. Do you even know what a catastrophic policy is?

Do you even know what's currently available?
Obviously not.

Yes, I do, expensive insurance.

Do you have $250K+ to cover your surgery, week long stay in the ICU, another week in a regular room and all of the follow up care after your accident?

I had a catastrophic policy, it was a great policy, cheap, didn't cover doctors visits but I didn't care, I rarely saw a doctor, just once a year. I still should not be forced by my government to buy anything, it's called freedom.

How is it I couldn't pay? It was a catastrophic policy. Cheap premiums, cheaper than today. I paid out less, if there is one that I won't be able to pay would be the policy I am forced to buy today. Do you even know what a catastrophic policy is?

Obviously not.

Psst...insurance has always been expensive.

Just admit that you're too cheap to get coverage. You're betting that you won't become sick or injured and don't care if you could pay or not.

Fuck that, The fucking federal government does not know what anybody needs. They need to stay the fuck out of people's personal business. No one should be paying for other people shit
No one should be paying for other people shit

I agree. Buy yourself some insurance.
Why would I buy something I would never use?

So, you'll refuse assistance from EMS when they arrive at the scene?
Insurance is not healthcare. Jack weed

No, it's how you pay for your healthcare, dope.

Try answering the question. You dopes all say that people, (poor people),should pay for their own healthcare while steadfastly vowing that you won't be forced to have a policy. Well, the simple question then is, who pays for you when your bill exceeds your ability to pay?

In your scenario there's only two choices if you're not covered. You either opt to not have treatment or you get treatment even though you can't pay.
Na, trusting any insurance company to cover anyone is foolish to begin with, they will do everything they can to weasel out of their perceived obligation.

Try answering the question. You dopes all say that people, (poor people),should pay for their own healthcare while steadfastly vowing that you won't be forced to have a policy. Well, the simple question then is, who pays for you when your bill exceeds your ability to pay?

In your scenario there's only two choices if you're not covered. You either opt to not have treatment or you get treatment even though you can't pay.
Na, trusting any insurance company to cover anyone is foolish to begin with, they will do everything they can to weasel out of their perceived obligation.

Yep, no bill ever gets paid. :laugh2:

Extremely common behavior by insurance companies… Bad faith. LOL

http://www.badfaithinsurance.org/reference/General/0007a.htm

Obviously not.

Just admit that you're too cheap to get coverage. You're betting that you won't become sick or injured and don't care if you could pay or not.

It used to not be that expensive. I've got coverage, it's the law. Its $2000 deductible and $450 a month. So I pay $7000 before insurance pays 80%, great policy!Thank you Democrats!

My colonoscopy was supposed to be covered, they rejected it.

Of course it was, that's why I will never buy insurance. I just know if I were to buy any insurance of any type, it is a waste of money because they are not obligated to any coverage. Coverage is 100% discretion of the insurance company…

Obviously not.

It used to not be that expensive. I've got coverage, it's the law. Its $2000 deductible and $450 a month. So I pay $7000 before insurance pays 80%, great policy!Thank you Democrats!
Yeah, ain't it great… LOL
It's like a kick in the teeth.

Obviously not.

so curious, do you get insurance for free?

same with me.

Fuck that, The fucking federal government does not know what anybody needs. They need to stay the fuck out of people's personal business. No one should be paying for other people shit
No one should be paying for other people shit

well some can't afford to pay for the freeloaders and their own. seems odd eh, that hardworkers have to pay for the freeloaders, then turn around and pay for their own. get government out of my doctor's office.

These asshats ON BOTH SIDES are playing with fire. We are on the road to a total collapse of our healthcare system & not just the insurance side that the left already wrecked.

I full heartedly supported the GOP and their plan to repeal & or replace. They had SEVEN FUCKING YEARS to prepare for this. In the meantime my premiums skyrocketed right along with my out of pocket expenses.

And for what???

I am nearing 50 years of age and medical needs are likely to begin setting in at some point. Meanwhile these jackasses play partisan reelection politics. At this point who got us here is almost irrelevant to the actual needs I'm likely to start facing so the blame game does nothing to help me.

/rant

You're dumber than a box of rocks. You sir have shit for brains. McConnell state of Kentucky embraced Obama care and they love it. The one thing these racists can't get over is that a nigga created the very healthcare they know and love so much. And that's the part they can't stand.

An entire new job creating industry was born out of Obama care. And every job is high paying and comes with good benefits.

Last edited:

well some can't afford to pay for the freeloaders and their own. seems odd eh, that hardworkers have to pay for the freeloaders, then turn around and pay for their own. get government out of my doctor's office.

Tell those buttfuckers to get over it.

So the coal miners on Medicaid are freeloaders, eh?

So the coal miners on Medicaid are freeloaders, eh?
they're not paid for by tax payers.

Obviously not.

You'd rather pay $250K?

Obviously not.

You'd rather pay $250K?
for what?

Obviously not.

Never said I did, dope. The conversation was about the mandate.

Obviously not.

Never said I did, dope. The conversation was about the mandate.
no it wasn't

Forum List

Back