The GOP is in no danger of going extinct. It's a very broad coalition.

I know it’s a humorous OP and all but in reality, if the GOP can see the trees in the forest, they have a very clear and easy path back to validity and can once again be a nationwide party.

The most important thing they have to do is realize that they do not need and in reality should actively seek the support of the Trump enablers. In the first place, the Trump enablers are very much as Ms. Clinton said, deplorable people whom you wouldn’t want your sons or daughters to date, the type of employees you wouldn’t want to have, and frankly wouldn’t bring much to the table in terms of being active or giving great deals of money; two things that political parties really need. In the second place, they are politically very, very stupid as a group. There is no conspiracy against Mr. Trump. There are no planted stories . There is no crooked press coverage—in fact it’s been very much the other way propping this turd up.

When you run a campaign based on making America into some sort of North Korean outpost with high walls, deporting millions of people, banning millions more based on their religion, you end up losing big. When you run a smart, disciplined campaign based that featured compassionate conservatism, issues that speak to All Americans and don’t come off as a lunatic; you can win as a Republican.

Here is the Text form a GWB commercial in 2000:

TRANSCRIPT
Museum of the Moving Image
The Living Room Candidate
"Hopeful," Bush, 2000

BUSH: I think there's a lot of cynicism today in America because of broken promises.

[TEXT: Governor George W. Bush]

BUSH: I believe most people expect the best out of elected officials and when elected officials disappoint them it creates a cynical environment. Secondly, I believe oftentimes campaigns resort to mud-throwing and name-calling, and Americans are sick of that kind of campaigning.

[TEXT: www.georgewbush.com]

BUSH: What they want to hear is what's on people's minds, and where the candidates' hearts are. I'd like to run a campaign that is hopeful and optimistic and very positive.

[TEXT: George W. BUSH: a fresh start]

Did the actions in his administration meet the words in his campaign? No Someone once said you campaign in poetry but govern in prose. Pretty much the case with all POTUSes.

The point is that GWB as recently as 2000—this still young century—got two terms without resulting to what this idiot Trump is doing. Those voters who voted for GWB are still out there waiting to be engaged; not turned off by empty rhetoric and shenanigans that would make Vince McMahon proud and nobody else.

The GOP doesn’t need the Trump voters for three reasons. The first two are evident and previously mentioned but it bears repeating:

1. They won’t bring money to the campaign.
2. They won’t bring energy and activism to the campaign.
3. And probably most importantly, where else are they going to go? You can win without any of them and a lot of them will stay away from the polling places—usually they are in schools and libraries; two places they have managed to avoid most of their lives—but some will show up.

4. BONUS. When you consider the violence at the rallies, the sickening rationalization of the actions by their messiah, the boorish behavior, and the embracement of idiocy…when you don’t invite these people into the tent, you probably wind up with more persons sowing up.

Leftards and neocons are just different sides of the same coin...both working for the central bankers that own the beloved federal "gubermint" that you bow down and kiss the ass of. You are a marxist and Sal Alinskyite and anyone that isn't a good little commie like you is just "craaaaazyyyyy"......count me among those. I would slit the throat of a commie/neocon before I would ever throw support behind one....etch that in stone. What scares little communists like you is that there are 90 million citizens that are armed and another twenty million or so that are armed to the hilt....kinda throws a crimp in your beloved communist, one world "gubermint" totalitarian plan. Molon Labe.....my little commie friend...don't hide behind "da gubermint" to take them....step up and "man up"....pussy.
Democrats are a coalition party.

Republicans are a party of lemmings.

Huge difference.

First of all you're a liar, no one said "fun" locker room talk. Funny how you're railing against lies and you lied to do it.

But yeah, Trump sucks. So why didn't you idiots pick someone who was actually less deplorable than him? I mean Jesus, man, how hard was that target to hit? It's like you peed on the floor while sitting down
Locker room talk isn't "fun"? Then why are you there?

Another sad product of government education. When you quoted "fun," you said that was their words. It wasn't, it was your word.

You can't even write your native language. Don't you want better for your kids than the crappy education you got?
Attack the messenger. What you do when you've lost.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

I attacked the liar
Name the lie.

I already told you. When you quoted "fun," you said was that was what conservatives called it using that actual word. Think about the word QUOTE mark. It means you are quoting. Funny how that works, huh? You lied, Holmes, it was your word. You don't quote when you think you are paraphrasing.

Too bad the government schools you attended did so little for your education that you don't know what a QUOTE mark is ...

Locker room talk isn't "fun"? Then why are you there?

Another sad product of government education. When you quoted "fun," you said that was their words. It wasn't, it was your word.

You can't even write your native language. Don't you want better for your kids than the crappy education you got?

Pitiful, just pitiful.

I attacked the liar
Name the lie.

I already told you. When you quoted "fun," you said was that was what conservatives called it using that actual word. Think about the word QUOTE mark. It means you are quoting. Funny how that works, huh? You lied, Holmes, it was your word. You don't quote when you think you are paraphrasing.

Too bad the government schools you attended did so little for your education that you don't know what a QUOTE mark is ...
Blah blah blah.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

I attacked the liar
Name the lie.

Blah blah blah.

You asked. How'd you even get through government schools? Social promotion? I guess they figured it was the only way to ever get rid of you, Stewie

The GOP is in no danger of going extinct. It's a very broad coalition.

Another generation is being born who will worship the anti-christ courtesy of the Justices Hillary (because of how bad Trump was as a candidate) will ensconce in the SCOTUS....and "the GOP is in no danger of going extinct" eh? Just who do you think will be voting for the party of morality in 20 years? More or less people?

If the GOP wants to stay alive, there needs to be a renaissance of going back to religion and decent faith. If there isn't (a couple supreme court justices could go further than this upholding standards than a hundred Popes..), you can start building a display section for the GOP at the Smithsonian.

Broadly speaking, Republicans are a coalition of three groups.

Establishment
Religious
Tea Party

There's some overlap, but that's basically it. The problem for them is that each group has different goals, some contradictory. When the establishment dominated, that wasn't a problem, they could keep the others in line. Now the establishment doesn't dominate.

The Democratic coalition doesn't have that problem. Everyone can work together.

I know it’s a humorous OP and all but in reality, if the GOP can see the trees in the forest, they have a very clear and easy path back to validity and can once again be a nationwide party.

The most important thing they have to do is realize that they do not need and in reality should actively seek the support of the Trump enablers. In the first place, the Trump enablers are very much as Ms. Clinton said, deplorable people whom you wouldn’t want your sons or daughters to date, the type of employees you wouldn’t want to have, and frankly wouldn’t bring much to the table in terms of being active or giving great deals of money; two things that political parties really need. In the second place, they are politically very, very stupid as a group. There is no conspiracy against Mr. Trump. There are no planted stories . There is no crooked press coverage—in fact it’s been very much the other way propping this turd up.

When you run a campaign based on making America into some sort of North Korean outpost with high walls, deporting millions of people, banning millions more based on their religion, you end up losing big. When you run a smart, disciplined campaign based that featured compassionate conservatism, issues that speak to All Americans and don’t come off as a lunatic; you can win as a Republican.

TRANSCRIPT
"Hopeful," Bush, 2000

BUSH: I think there's a lot of cynicism today in America because of broken promises.

BUSH: I believe most people expect the best out of elected officials and when elected officials disappoint them it creates a cynical environment. Secondly, I believe oftentimes campaigns resort to mud-throwing and name-calling, and Americans are sick of that kind of campaigning.

BUSH: What they want to hear is what's on people's minds, and where the candidates' hearts are. I'd like to run a campaign that is hopeful and optimistic and very positive.

Did the actions in his administration meet the words in his campaign? No Someone once said you campaign in poetry but govern in prose. Pretty much the case with all POTUSes.

The point is that GWB as recently as 2000—this still young century—got two terms without resulting to what this idiot Trump is doing. Those voters who voted for GWB are still out there waiting to be engaged; not turned off by empty rhetoric and shenanigans that would make Vince McMahon proud and nobody else.

The GOP doesn’t need the Trump voters for three reasons. The first two are evident and previously mentioned but it bears repeating:

3. And probably most importantly, where else are they going to go? You can win without any of them and a lot of them will stay away from the polling places—usually they are in schools and libraries; two places they have managed to avoid most of their lives—but some will show up.

4. BONUS. When you consider the violence at the rallies, the sickening rationalization of the actions by their messiah, the boorish behavior, and the embracement of idiocy…when you don’t invite these people into the tent, you probably wind up with more persons sowing up.

Leftards and neocons are just different sides of the same coin...both working for the central bankers that own the beloved federal "gubermint" that you bow down and kiss the ass of. You are a marxist and Sal Alinskyite and anyone that isn't a good little commie like you is just "craaaaazyyyyy"......count me among those. I would slit the throat of a commie/neocon before I would ever throw support behind one....etch that in stone. What scares little communists like you is that there are 90 million citizens that are armed and another twenty million or so that are armed to the hilt....kinda throws a crimp in your beloved communist, one world "gubermint" totalitarian plan. Molon Labe.....my little commie friend...don't hide behind "da gubermint" to take them....step up and "man up"....pussy.

Where are you "manning up" to take the gobermint down .. or whatever it is you think you're doing beyond pissing and moaning?

"armed" ??? .. so you think your pistol is the answer? :lol::lol:

Stupid .. you're just a whiner peeing in your pants while the rest of the country attempts to work within the system.

TRANSCRIPT
"Hopeful," Bush, 2000

Look how they go after Syrians.

Less than 1% of Syrians who apply to come here actually make it.

The vetting process is rigorous lasting 18 to 24 months.

None of the terrorist attacks have come from Syrians.

Yet somehow, they are terrified of Syrians.

And Hispancs

And gays

And blacks

And, well, just about everyone not educated and white.

Don't count educated whites among these morons. Most of them are voting for Clinton.

TRANSCRIPT
"Hopeful," Bush, 2000

Where are you "manning up" to take the gobermint down .. or whatever it is you think you're doing beyond pissing and moaning?

"armed" ??? .. so you think your pistol is the answer? :lol::lol:

Stupid .. you're just a whiner peeing in your pants while the rest of the country attempts to work within the system.

"Manning"???? You are another proud product of the public school system....but I digress...I have a line that I have drawn in the sand (and millions that are like-minded "agree") that the breaking point is being approached as to where we will not surrender anything else as it pertains to complying with the federal "gubermint". I often tire of trying to "school" stupid fucks like you..... but I will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. I do not need permission to exist on this planet nor do I need permission from a benevolent "gubermint" to tell me what I can or cannot grow on the property that is in my possession or if I can or cannot catch rain water. Am I willing to die for standing up for my divine rights? You can bank on that...get it now, Homes?

Norquist: GOP is not in danger because of Trump

Of course the GOP won't go extinct. The GOP is a broad coalition.

You have the Aryan Nation.

The KKK.

The Alt Right.

Conspiracy Theorists.

Evangelicals.

The Young earth anti science crowd.

The secessionists.

Those that believe vaccines cause autism

The birthers.

The GOP is almost as diverse as Democrats.

rdean, as I live and breathe...I doubt that I will ever come a cross a dumber motherfucker than you that buys into the left versus right paradigm. You are the kind of stupid fuck that was waiting in Germany at the train stations with a sign for the muslim refugees with the offer of free hugs...and they that turned away in disgust. Your ability to discern information and digest it is piss poor. You need the "rivalry" of those that don't buy into leftardism because leftardism defines you as a person...you are so tribalisitic and there is nothing a leftard leader could do that you wouldn't circle the wagons around and defend. Leftards like Bill "drop trou" could sodomize a little girl right in front of you and you would provide a shield and tell people to "Move along....nothing to see here".... because that is the way you roll. Your knowledge of how the world actually works is so piss poor that it would take years to undo your programming. You are more to be pitied than scolded.

Seriously, it's stupid fucks like you that make me not care as much as I would otherwise.... because maybe the world does need a good enema and a "do over" and there is nothing redeeming about what is being destroyed right in front of our eyes.
Seems Trump is more likely to sodomize a little girl.

Trump told 14-year-old girl he'd be dating her soon

Forum List

Back