Zone1 Mortimer is a bully

like i said morty if you were in a room with a bunch of Mexicans....everyone there including you will know who is the white guy in the room...all eyes will be on you...
many mexicans told me i would be considered a mestizo in mexico not a gringo... if you dont believe me ask here The Apricity Forum: A European Cultural Community

And are you only brown if you are mexican? Can you be brown if you are a philipino? Are you brown if you are a arab? You didnt answered my question whether you think im truly a "white european"?

many mexicans told me i would be considered a mestizo in mexico not a gringo... if you dont believe me ask here The Apricity Forum: A European Cultural Community

And are you only brown if you are mexican? Can you be brown if you are a philipino? Are you brown if you are a arab? You didnt answered my question whether you think im truly a "white european"?
look morty i know for some reason you want to be brown.....your not, you are a white guy....

look morty i know for some reason you want to be brown.....your not, you are a white guy....
Ok man, i wouldnt mind if "were a white guy" i dont want to be a brown guy, i dont want to be a white guy, i dont want to be a black guy a yellow guy, its not what "i want"... i do not believe identity is entirely self-choosen, like if i want to be a black guy i am a black guy, if i want to be a white guy im all of a sudden a white guy, i think even if you say what you say, it wouldnt change much for me in the general theme or my experience, if im a white guy why i was racially discriminated so often?

Forum List

Back