The GOPstapo is at it again

that bothers you?....i never even heard of that company....

Bothers me? no I think it is funny as hell.

Both the irony of the one who normally whine about this stuff and about the stupidity of people that blow up a 200 dollar cooler after they have already given the company their money..."ohhhh that will teach them" :21::21::21:

Both the irony of the one who normally whine about this stuff and about the stupidity of people that blow up a 200 dollar cooler after they have already given the company their money..."ohhhh that will teach them" :21::21::21:
i hear ya....

Stupidity is paying 200 for a cooler in the first place.

Give me a Coleman any day ...

vintage_colemancooler.jpg

Man detonates YETI cooler after company cuts ties with NRA

Yeti coolers changes it's discount policy with multiple organizations but because they will not bow down to the NRA and give them special consideration they are under attack by the right.

No gee, I would never even think of starting a topic like this. A real anti-gun kind of thing. But of course I'm so far left of you that it wouldn't have even crossed my mind. And here you are, making fun of somebody on the right destroying a cooler. But you are not a leftist of course. :21:

I didn't know what a Yeti was...until it became a line in a song I love...

But it could buy me a boat, it could buy me a truck to pull it
It could buy me a Yeti 110 iced down with some silver bullets
Yeah, and I know what they say
Money can’t buy everything…

Yeti coolers changes it's discount policy with multiple organizations but because they will not bow down to the NRA and give them special consideration they are under attack by the right.
liberals block the streets, protest, wave flags and demand everyone stops doing business with those they don't like.

this is a conservative protest. blow it up, say "fuck off" and move on.

considering YETI was joined at the hip here with the NRA, it was CEO firing level stupid to do this.

So. I bet you had no issue with the idiot that supposedly destroyed his own AR-15.
Gun Owner Destroys His AR-15 In Viral Video: 'It's Not Worth A Single Life' | HuffPost

Same level of stupidity but the left is famous for such dumb shit, the right is supposed to be above such things.

So. I bet you had no issue with the idiot that supposedly destroyed his own AR-15.
Gun Owner Destroys His AR-15 In Viral Video: 'It's Not Worth A Single Life' | HuffPost

Same level of stupidity but the left is famous for such dumb shit, the right is supposed to be above such things.
you keep excusing one side and attacking the other for a human trait both sides share.

pretty funny. then annoying. then funny again. then exasperating. then numb. just numb. then funny again.

but always stupid.

No gee, I would never even think of starting a topic like this. A real anti-gun kind of thing. But of course I'm so far left of you that it wouldn't have even crossed my mind. And here you are, making fun of somebody on the right destroying a cooler. But you are not a leftist of course. :21:

One more time the point just flew over your head at light speed. You are too busy trying to make me a lefty and still failing.

It was a spoof thread, you might notice how the thread title mirrors that of one of your fellow statist.

Plus you faux-conservatives pretend that you are above such thing and that only the left does this sort of thing...which is as big a lie as you are.

liberals block the streets, protest, wave flags and demand everyone stops doing business with those they don't like.

considering YETI was joined at the hip here with the NRA, it was CEO firing level stupid to do this.

Yes, how dare them redo their discount program without paying homage to the almighty NRA.

you keep excusing one side and attacking the other for a human trait both sides share.

pretty funny. then annoying. then funny again. then exasperating. then numb. just numb. then funny again.

but always stupid.

One side claims to be above such things, the other side is proud of it. When in reality both sides are pretty much the same. It is like when a person runs on family values and gets caught cheating or runs as an anti-gay person and gets caught in the bathroom with another dude.

It is not the actions themselves, but the hypocrisy attached to them.

I do though apologize for being mean to the right, I know how much that really bothers you. Only the left is allowed be be made fun of in the world of the berg.

Yes, how dare them redo their discount program without paying homage to the almighty NRA.
may wanna read up son.

YETI severed ties with the NRA and is now engaging in damage control after a backlash from many of its customers. In early March, YETI refused to place a previously negotiated order from NRA-ILA, citing “recent events” as the reason – a clear reference to the tragedy in Parkland, Florida. YETI then delivered notice to the NRA Foundation that it was terminating a 7-year agreement and demanded that the NRA remove the YETI name and logo from all NRA digital assets, as well as refrain from using any YETI trademarks in future print material. While YETI is trying to spin the story otherwise, those are the facts. While Yeti can choose to run from the NRA, they can’t run from the facts.

may wanna read up son.

YETI severed ties with the NRA and is now engaging in damage control after a backlash from many of its customers. In early March, YETI refused to place a previously negotiated order from NRA-ILA, citing “recent events” as the reason – a clear reference to the tragedy in Parkland, Florida. YETI then delivered notice to the NRA Foundation that it was terminating a 7-year agreement and demanded that the NRA remove the YETI name and logo from all NRA digital assets, as well as refrain from using any YETI trademarks in future print material. While YETI is trying to spin the story otherwise, those are the facts. While Yeti can choose to run from the NRA, they can’t run from the facts.

Well shit then, you better get out the TNT and blow up your Yeti...that will teach them!

Forum List

Back