The GOPstapo is at it again

Man detonates YETI cooler after company cuts ties with NRA

Yeti coolers changes it's discount policy with multiple organizations but because they will not bow down to the NRA and give them special consideration they are under attack by the right.

Man, that sounds JUST like Kristallnacht,

when the Brownshirts went on a rampage, destroying dozens, scores of coolers, leading to....

Wait a minute. Let me double check that.

Funny, Kristallnact was not about coolers. Scores of jewish PEOPLE were brutally murdered as the corrupt cops looked on and let it happen....

Mass murder....

That's a LOT worse than destroying some coolers..

Indeed, so much worse that drawing an equivalence between the two is really, really REALLY, fucking absurd and uncalled for.

Shame on you.

Yeti coolers changes it's discount policy with multiple organizations but because they will not bow down to the NRA and give them special consideration they are under attack by the right.

when the Brownshirts went on a rampage, destroying dozens, scores of coolers, leading to....

Funny, Kristallnact was not about coolers. Scores of jewish PEOPLE were brutally murdered as the corrupt cops looked on and let it happen....

Mass murder....

Indeed, so much worse that drawing an equivalence between the two is really, really REALLY, fucking absurd and uncalled for.

Shame on you.

You are so two faced it is almost scary.

The title of my thread is a spoof of a thread that is now 78 pages long and not a single word from you in it whining like you did in mine.

Damn, I hate you partisan zealots some days!

Mass murder....

Shame on you.

You are so two faced it is almost scary.

The title of my thread is a spoof of a thread that is now 78 pages long and not a single word from you in it whining like you did in mine.

Damn, I hate you partisan zealots some days!

Says one of the biggest fucking hypocrites on this board. Post it in the right section flake. You article says NOTHING about Pub.

Forum List

Back