The GOPstapo is at it again

Man detonates YETI cooler after company cuts ties with NRA

Yeti coolers changes it's discount policy with multiple organizations but because they will not bow down to the NRA and give them special consideration they are under attack by the right.
So. I bet you had no issue with the idiot that supposedly destroyed his own AR-15.
Gun Owner Destroys His AR-15 In Viral Video: 'It's Not Worth A Single Life' | HuffPost

Same level of stupidity but the left is famous for such dumb shit, the right is supposed to be above such things.
you keep excusing one side and attacking the other for a human trait both sides share.

pretty funny. then annoying. then funny again. then exasperating. then numb. just numb. then funny again.

but always stupid.

One side claims to be above such things, the other side is proud of it. When in reality both sides are pretty much the same. It is like when a person runs on family values and gets caught cheating or runs as an anti-gay person and gets caught in the bathroom with another dude.

It is not the actions themselves, but the hypocrisy attached to them.

I do though apologize for being mean to the right, I know how much that really bothers you. Only the left is allowed be be made fun of in the world of the berg.
oh bullshit. both sides pretend to be above it - this is what gives them the justification to continue being stupid. the left does it cause they feel their moral and so does the right.

and no need to apologize for simply being you. i've come to understand it and work around it.

but it's always stupid.

Yeti coolers changes it's discount policy with multiple organizations but because they will not bow down to the NRA and give them special consideration they are under attack by the right.
liberals block the streets, protest, wave flags and demand everyone stops doing business with those they don't like.

this is a conservative protest. blow it up, say "fuck off" and move on.

considering YETI was joined at the hip here with the NRA, it was CEO firing level stupid to do this.

Yes, how dare them redo their discount program without paying homage to the almighty NRA.
may wanna read up son.

YETI severed ties with the NRA and is now engaging in damage control after a backlash from many of its customers. In early March, YETI refused to place a previously negotiated order from NRA-ILA, citing “recent events” as the reason – a clear reference to the tragedy in Parkland, Florida. YETI then delivered notice to the NRA Foundation that it was terminating a 7-year agreement and demanded that the NRA remove the YETI name and logo from all NRA digital assets, as well as refrain from using any YETI trademarks in future print material. While YETI is trying to spin the story otherwise, those are the facts. While Yeti can choose to run from the NRA, they can’t run from the facts.

Well shit then, you better get out the TNT and blow up your Yeti...that will teach them!
well shit - i better go buy a yeti and then some explosives so i can live up to your stereotypes!

liberals block the streets, protest, wave flags and demand everyone stops doing business with those they don't like.

this is a conservative protest. blow it up, say "fuck off" and move on.

considering YETI was joined at the hip here with the NRA, it was CEO firing level stupid to do this.

Yes, how dare them redo their discount program without paying homage to the almighty NRA.
may wanna read up son.

YETI severed ties with the NRA and is now engaging in damage control after a backlash from many of its customers. In early March, YETI refused to place a previously negotiated order from NRA-ILA, citing “recent events” as the reason – a clear reference to the tragedy in Parkland, Florida. YETI then delivered notice to the NRA Foundation that it was terminating a 7-year agreement and demanded that the NRA remove the YETI name and logo from all NRA digital assets, as well as refrain from using any YETI trademarks in future print material. While YETI is trying to spin the story otherwise, those are the facts. While Yeti can choose to run from the NRA, they can’t run from the facts.

Well shit then, you better get out the TNT and blow up your Yeti...that will teach them!
well shit - i better go buy a yeti and then some explosives so i can live up to your stereotypes!

Make sure you link to the video after you do it! Got to teach those Yeti bastards a lesson, how dare they not suck up to the NRA any longer. Who do they think they are?

So. I bet you had no issue with the idiot that supposedly destroyed his own AR-15.
Gun Owner Destroys His AR-15 In Viral Video: 'It's Not Worth A Single Life' | HuffPost

Same level of stupidity but the left is famous for such dumb shit, the right is supposed to be above such things.
you keep excusing one side and attacking the other for a human trait both sides share.

pretty funny. then annoying. then funny again. then exasperating. then numb. just numb. then funny again.

but always stupid.

One side claims to be above such things, the other side is proud of it. When in reality both sides are pretty much the same. It is like when a person runs on family values and gets caught cheating or runs as an anti-gay person and gets caught in the bathroom with another dude.

I do though apologize for being mean to the right, I know how much that really bothers you. Only the left is allowed be be made fun of in the world of the berg.
oh bullshit. both sides pretend to be above it - this is what gives them the justification to continue being stupid. the left does it cause they feel their moral and so does the right.

and no need to apologize for simply being you. i've come to understand it and work around it.

but it's always stupid.

No they dont', the left is loud and proud when it comes to calling for boycotts and such shit. Used to be the right was again such things, but now you right zealots have become just like the left ones.

Whenever there is a riot in a city by blacks cons muse about 'destroying their own property and community'.

Isn't this the double-chin redneck equivalent.

No, because in the cities they are destroying other people's property. The QT that was burned in Ferguson was not done so by its owners.

but always stupid.

but it's always stupid.

No they dont', the left is loud and proud when it comes to calling for boycotts and such shit. Used to be the right was again such things, but now you right zealots have become just like the left ones.
bullshit - they're totally opposite. the left will bitch whine and demand people do things their way. if the right doesn't like what you do, they blow up their links to you and move on and don't give a DAMN what you do.

it's always stupid.

but always stupid.

but it's always stupid.

bullshit - they're totally opposite. the left will bitch whine and demand people do things their way. if the right doesn't like what you do, they blow up their links to you and move on and don't give a DAMN what you do.

it's always stupid.

So, the right does not give a damn that Yeti broke ties with the NRA?

And the right did not care that Delta did so when they held tax breaks hostage to try and force Delta to give them back?

There is an old saying that the man standing at the base of the lighthouse cannot see if it is broken. This is your problem, you are too deeply entrenched in the right to see any of their problems.

Boycotting is the "free market" at work isn't it?

Yep, it sure is. I will fight all day long for a individual's right to do such things, but I will also fight for my right to laugh my ass off at them when they do it.

It is just funny as hell to see the side that whined about such things in the past now joining in the same actions.

but always stupid.

but it's always stupid.

it's always stupid.

So, the right does not give a damn that Yeti broke ties with the NRA?

And the right did not care that Delta did so when they held tax breaks hostage to try and force Delta to give them back?

There is an old saying that the man standing at the base of the lighthouse cannot see if it is broken. This is your problem, you are too deeply entrenched in the right to see any of their problems.
who said they're not mad? they blew up their yeti and moved on.

the left would be scheduling protests and using school children to get back at their targets.

your problem is you can't understand people w/o putting them in a box you create, not them. you're your own worst enemy.

Whenever there is a riot in a city by blacks cons muse about 'destroying their own property and community'.

No, because in the cities they are destroying other people's property. The QT that was burned in Ferguson was not done so by its owners.

:laughing0301:

This is just like Progressives pulling down statues in the public square

No, not at all. Those are not their statues. At least the idiots on the right are blowing up shit that actually belongs to them

Do you think that the people that burned down the QT owned the QT?

And why would a cooler name Yeti appeal to gun licks. Isn't there a Cheaty brand cooler available?

Do you think that the people that burned down the QT owned the QT?

No. If people destroy a cooler in public, it's just to make a point. When savages burn down a town, it's because they are uncivilized and don't know any better way to deal with their anger.

Forum List

Back