The grand irony of Russiagate the US becomes more like the USSR every day

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Grand Irony Of RussiaGate: The US Becomes More Like The USSR Every Day

When the Soviet regime exiled Sakharov in 1980, everybody assumed the USSR was permanent and impregnable to collapse.

There are many ironies in the RussiaGate drama, but none greater than this: The U.S. becomes more like the former U.S.S.R. every day. Longtime correspondent Bart D. sketches out the irony:

I look at the US economy and what I see in actual everyday life is that corrupted capitalism has resulted in the same problems for average citizens as what crony communism did for the citizens of the USSR.

Poor consumer choice. Poor resource allocation. Poor quality consumer products. Poor environmental management/outcomes. Hyper-vigilance and hyper-control of Government over its people. Dodgy Utilities. The difference is that the Soviet Union had a better healthcare system than USA currently has and better housing availability for common people.

How’s the irony! Capitalism and Communism ultimately end up with similar outcomes and for the same reason: Cartel behaviours and cronyism.

Exactly. When the system is rigged to benefit insiders, cartels, cronies and elites at the expense of the many .....................
-----------------------------------------------------

The goal of the left turn us into this isn't it special. The scary part they don't even know that's what they're begging for while hating Trump lmfao.

Stupidity never knows history and thinks all things fake are true, and all things true are fake sometimes there's just no hope for those who suffer from mental illness and tard syndrome.

You must have a fireman on retainer b/c your hair is constantly on fire.

The Grand Irony Of RussiaGate: The US Becomes More Like The USSR Every Day

When the Soviet regime exiled Sakharov in 1980, everybody assumed the USSR was permanent and impregnable to collapse.

There are many ironies in the RussiaGate drama, but none greater than this: The U.S. becomes more like the former U.S.S.R. every day. Longtime correspondent Bart D. sketches out the irony:

I look at the US economy and what I see in actual everyday life is that corrupted capitalism has resulted in the same problems for average citizens as what crony communism did for the citizens of the USSR.

Poor consumer choice. Poor resource allocation. Poor quality consumer products. Poor environmental management/outcomes. Hyper-vigilance and hyper-control of Government over its people. Dodgy Utilities. The difference is that the Soviet Union had a better healthcare system than USA currently has and better housing availability for common people.

How’s the irony! Capitalism and Communism ultimately end up with similar outcomes and for the same reason: Cartel behaviours and cronyism.

Exactly. When the system is rigged to benefit insiders, cartels, cronies and elites at the expense of the many .....................
-----------------------------------------------------

The goal of the left turn us into this isn't it special. The scary part they don't even know that's what they're begging for while hating Trump lmfao.

Stupidity never knows history and thinks all things fake are true, and all things true are fake sometimes there's just no hope for those who suffer from mental illness and tard syndrome.
Wow is that dumb.

Poor consumer choice?

Where are you shopping? There's a book from the 70's called "Mig Pilot", about a Soviet pilot that defects. He was convinced that the grocery stores he was shown were fake propaganda in case he went back to Russia. He said that having that much food was impossible.

Poor resource allocation? Compared to the Soviets? I'd love to hear the rationale behind this. Particularly when it comes to human capital.

Hyper-control by the govt? Compared to the Soviet Union? OK now he's just being silly. While I've been known to bitch about the govt, but compared to the Soviets, come on.

Dodgy utilities? Where?

Better healthcare? Perhaps if you were a party member.

Better housing? Yeesh, this guy really needs to speak to someone that was in the Soviet Union.

Of course the Soviet Union did have more equality, everyone equally poor, miserable, scared and cowed. Unless you were a party member.

Forum List

Back