The grandest April fools joke ever. . . .

That picture somewhat represents the trouble I've had taking Trump seriously. I'm curious how far to the center Trump moves if he gets the nomination? Without a track record it is impossible to judge how much he believes in the stuff he is spouting. It isn't like he's made it thus far by arguing and convincing voters of any strong ideology stance. It's like giving a teenager the keys to the car or perhaps handing a stranger a blank check.

That picture somewhat represents the trouble I've had taking Trump seriously. I'm curious how far to the center Trump moves if he gets the nomination? Without a track record it is impossible to judge how much he believes in the stuff he is spouting. It isn't like he's made it thus far by arguing and convincing voters of any strong ideology stance. It's like giving a teenager the keys to the car or perhaps handing a stranger a blank check.
For die hard partisans that are more concerned with party over nation, I can definitely see where that would pose a problem.

For die hard partisans that are more concerned with party over nation, I can definitely see where that would pose a problem.
Why does one need to be partisan to doubt the sincerity in what any candidate states, especially one that has never ran for public office before? I view it as quite the opposite, for sake of country one needs to know what to expect from one who is elected to its highest office.

Why does one need to be partisan to doubt the sincerity in what any candidate states, especially one that has never ran for public office before? I view it as quite the opposite, for sake of country one needs to know what to expect from one who is elected to its highest office.

You'll never know what to expect. Dispense with that illusion straight away.

Think of all the things that a professional politician says. . . .

918746d1370961072-another-scandal-hillary-sex-drugs-prostitutes-minors-secret-service-cover-up-memos-what-difference-does-make.jpg
9a548f93833b5ce6a2393dd158b7bf50.jpg
DEJA-POO.jpg
if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-you-can-keep-it.png

tax-day-bush-no-new-taxes.png
9e12f6fd4ec244f6e18430a53feee977f9ca7c3e11eab7a097194388b0cfde30.jpg

7fa784cfb922a499d88490f240dc52be.jpg
93e88bf3b59d19b4ea9f71ed89d9aa69.jpg
f3a551afc9e213992f19bc2cfb1188a4.jpg

Forum List

Back