The Greatest American rock 'n roll group of all time?

You have little grasp of the obvious. In how many years did he accomplish all that?
I don't need somebody from the Czech Republic to school me in American Rock music, nor American Baseball legendary stars. Thanks, anyway.:cool:

I don't need somebody from the Czech Republic to school me in American Rock music, nor American Baseball legendary stars. Thanks, anyway.:cool:
Don't be an asshole. I am an American who lives in the Czech Republic and knows a lot more about baseball and America in general than you. You need to be schooled on a lot of things about our country, but I certainly have neither the will nor the time.

Don't be an asshole. I am an American who lives in the Czech Republic and knows a lot more about baseball and America in general than you. You need to be schooled on a lot of things about our country, but I certainly have neither the will nor the time.
Thanks for not gracing me with your eminence. I only got to the Czech border, and that was in a Tank, making sure the assholes on your sided, stayed on your side, and they did, except when they got lost, because they couldn't read a damned map. Enjoy your stay.:hmpf:

Thanks for not gracing me with your eminence. I only got to the Czech border, and that was in a Tank, making sure the assholes on your sided, stayed on your side, and they did, except when they got lost, because they couldn't read a damned map. Enjoy your stay.:hmpf:
How fucking old are you? Even Patton got into Czech territory in WWII and wanted to continue until Eisenhower overruled him.

BTW, been here for over 25 years and there is beautiful beer and cheap women ... , well anyway, I would not call it a stay.

And stop being an asshole.

The greatest American rock 'n roll group of all time was Creedence Clearwater Revival. Greater than the Doors; greater than the Grateful Dead; greater than the Allman Brothers; greater than Lynyrd Skinard; greater than Bruce Springsteen; greater than Jefferson Airplane; greater than Fleetwood Mac; CCR was the greatest American band period!

Sorry Grand Funk!
Fleetwood Mac was formed in 1967 in London

The greatest American rock 'n roll group of all time was Creedence Clearwater Revival. Greater than the Doors; greater than the Grateful Dead; greater than the Allman Brothers; greater than Lynyrd Skinard; greater than Bruce Springsteen; greater than Jefferson Airplane; greater than Fleetwood Mac; CCR was the greatest American band period!

Sorry Grand Funk!

CCR may have been okay in their day, but they got totally eclipsed by this act:

How fucking old are you? Even Patton got into Czech territory in WWII and wanted to continue until Eisenhower overruled him.

BTW, been here for over 25 years and there is beautiful beer and cheap women ... , well anyway, I would not call it a stay.

And stop being an asshole.
70 in Sept. I was a cold warrior. You sure you don't mean cheap beer and beautiful women?
If what you said is what you meant, remember this phrase: Chci čistou mladou ženu bez nemocí

70 in Sept. I was a cold warrior. You sure you don't mean cheap beer and beautiful women?
If what you said is what you meant, remember this phrase: Chci čistou mladou ženu bez nemocí
Obviously it was a joke, and yeah , I get it, you want a clean young women without disease. It's my third language. BTW, how did you learn that if you were not in CZ, or Czechoslovakia at that time? Perhaps by Czech Gypsies hookers who they were only to happy to leave.

Last edited:
Obviously it was a joke, and yeah , I get it, you want a clean young women without disease. It's my third language. BTW, how did you learn that if you were not in CZ, or Czechoslovakia at that time?
Google translate, of course. One of my key NCOs taught me a German for that, very soon after I got there, speaking no German.

Google translate, of course. One of my key NCOs taught me a German for that, very soon after I got there, speaking no German.
That was Czech, not German. For German I would have needed a translator, I speak Greek and English fluently, Czech about B2.

That was Czech, not German. For German I would have needed a translator, I speak Greek and English fluently, Czech about B2.
Pretty impressive in my book. Paint me, the ugly American Officer. No matter the country, I was in, I basically could order food & drink, and enough language to navigate the trains and subways, getting on the correct one, and off at the correct stop, and drive understanding the road signs and navigate by in-country, none military maps. I basically speak southern English, and some might say not even fluent in that. I understand you are in a pretty country, I never saw past the tree lines.

I may not even be in the parking lot that is next to the ball field, but no one has mentioned who might be my favorite yet. I love several songs from Huey Lewis and the News. :) :) :)

God bless you and the act always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back