The gun control conundrum...but only for gun grabbers, the rest of us know the truth...

Hey.....bottom line is, the gun grabbers have never been as unpopular in America as they are today!! And thank God for that.........every poll of voter concerns has global warming and gun control in the 20's at the bottom of the list of concerns. Yuk.......yuk.........:2up:

Who's not winning?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

ps ) will post up polls upon request!!!

And accidental gun deaths are going up dramatically.

I think the second constitutional amendment needs to be amended to reflect the abuse and harm firearms are causing to this country. What GOOD they are doing is far outweighed by the damage they are doing, over all. If anyone here is truly interested in the well being of their fellow Americans, they will be realistic and understand that equation.
Firearms don't cause harm the people using them do

I think the second constitutional amendment needs to be amended to reflect the abuse and harm firearms are causing to this country. What GOOD they are doing is far outweighed by the damage they are doing, over all. If anyone here is truly interested in the well being of their fellow Americans, they will be realistic and understand that equation.
Total bullshit.......do you know that death by democide (death by government) is over 260 million people in the last 100 plus years and that they had been disarmed first? I know for a FACT that "da gubermint" has been staging mass shootings and passing them off as a real time event. Aurora, Sandy Hook, Charleston, the Virginia TV reporter shooting....horrifically piss poor hoaxes that do not pass the sniff test of anyone that is even slightly "awake". Looks to me that "da gubermint" has some plans in store for us that we just might not like...thus, they need to disarm the people. I am tired of the bullshit and I am tired of the lies. I am tired of stupid people and "gubermint" trolls that are hired to infiltrate social media and push their narratives and disrupt discussion. The last movie I watched where only "da gubermint" had guns was Schindler's List....didn't work out all that well for the Jews as I recall. I would much rather take my chance with coming across some deranged person having a bad day than I EVER would trusting a "gubermint" that has already proven 100 times over that it can't be trusted at all.
I DON'T KNOW ANY SUCH THING. Where do you people come up with this malarkey? We need guns to protect us from bad people with guns? Do you see there is self fulfilling cycle here? The logic is faulty. Let's end that cycle.

When you can guarantee me that no more "bad people" have guns or can get guns then you can guarantee that no one will attack me or my wife with any other weapon then guarantee that no one will ever attack me or my wife with their fists and feet the maybe I'll think about getting rid of my guns

Hey.....bottom line is, the gun grabbers have never been as unpopular in America as they are today!! And thank God for that.........every poll of voter concerns has global warming and gun control in the 20's at the bottom of the list of concerns. Yuk.......yuk.........:2up:

So what?

Guns are legal
Owning guns is a constitutionally protected right
It's none of anyone's business if a law abiding citizen owns guns

end of discussion

Wrong.....if your number was correct for 2014....it was what...584?

In 2013 it was 505 with 320,000,000 guns......there are now 357,000,000 million guns in private hands.......

That means for the increase of 37,000,000 guns in private hands there was an increase of 79 accidental gun deaths........

So...one accidental gun death for every 468,354 new guns in private hands.........

And that is what you want to hang your point on?:lol:

Again...357,000,000 guns in private hands.....and 584 accidental gun deaths.....

And for perspective.....35,000 accidental car deaths and 3,000 accidental drowning deaths..........

In 2013 it was 505 with 320,000,000 guns......there are now 357,000,000 million guns in private hands.......

That means for the increase of 37,000,000 guns in private hands there was an increase of 79 accidental gun deaths........

So...one accidental gun death for every 468,354 new guns in private hands.........

Again...357,000,000 guns in private hands.....and 584 accidental gun deaths.....

And for perspective.....35,000 accidental car deaths and 3,000 accidental drowning deaths..........

Only an idiot would look at total number of guns. Jo Bob is not more likely to shoot himself with his 200th gun purchase than his first. Most the guns in question are just sitting in storage. Carry is up and accidental death jumped almost 20%. That is a dramatic increase.

Only an idiot would look at total number of guns. Jo Bob is not more likely to shoot himself with his 200th gun purchase than his first. Most the guns in question are just sitting in storage. Carry is up and accidental death jumped almost 20%. That is a dramatic increase.

13,000,000 million gun owners are carrying guns for self defense....

until you link your number there were 505 accidental gun deaths in 2013.........

So no......people are carrying guns responsibly......and the violent crime rate and the gun murder rate went down, not up.

Death from car accidents......35,000

Death from accidental drowning....3,000

We all need to band together and resist the illegal and unconstitutional infringements of our 2nd Amendment right. When Hillary is POTUS, she will come after those rights, we must not obey. Do not ever register your guns, do not ever turn them in, sell them to whomever you want to, and try to get at least one yseful gun before the bitch takes office so the government will have no record of it.

13,000,000 million gun owners are carrying guns for self defense....

until you link your number there were 505 accidental gun deaths in 2013.........

So no......people are carrying guns responsibly......and the violent crime rate and the gun murder rate went down, not up.

Death from car accidents......35,000

Death from accidental drowning....3,000

The number is easy to find:

Americans 'at 10 times greater risk of gun death'

Family 'grieved beyond comprehension' after 19-year-old woman unintentionally shot and killed

So yes it went up almost 20%, that isn't responsible.

British criminals like to use fully automatic weapons........you know...on an island that confiscated their guns....

Gang 'smuggled 31 guns into UK on boat' - BBC News

They have a dramatically lower gun death rate.

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So what?

Some of us prefer people die less.

Very few people are murdered every year in this country. Our suicide rate is virtually identical to many other countries with strict gun laws and even less in some cases

Accidental deaths will always happen and those from guns are actually one of the lowest occurring accidental death causes

Why do you want people to be defenseless?

British criminals like to use fully automatic weapons........you know...on an island that confiscated their guns....

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So what?

Very few people are murdered every year in this country. Our suicide rate is virtually identical to many other countries with strict gun laws and even less in some cases

Accidental deaths will always happen and those from guns are actually one of the lowest occurring accidental death causes

Defenseless? Maybe you are without a gun, but I am not. It is funny you feel that way. But I do own guns, but see no point in carrying. Most people are more likely to shoot themselves than defend themselves.

So what?

Defenseless? Maybe you are without a gun, but I am not. It is funny you feel that way. But I do own guns, but see no point in carrying. Most people are more likely to shoot themselves than defend themselves.

I am quite capable of defending myself without a gun. But you do know that many people are not don't you?

And the facts prove you wrong about concealed carry. Most people who do do not shoot themselves or anyone else for that matter

I am quite capable of defending myself without a gun. But you do know that many people are not don't you?

And the facts prove you wrong about concealed carry. Most people who do do not shoot themselves or anyone else for that matter
You just said you would be defenseless without.

I know there are many people in jail who thought they were having a lawful defense.

There are more than 2X as many accidental deaths as criminals shot and killed in defense.

You just said you would be defenseless without.

I know there are many people in jail who thought they were having a lawful defense.

There are more than 2X as many accidental deaths as criminals shot and killed in defense.

You need to look at the posts above this

I asked you and I quote

So now where exactly did I say I would be defenseless without a gun?

There are very few accidental gun deaths and you do know that one does not have to kill another person to use a gun in self defense don't you?

Forum List

Back