The Gun Owner Database- Another Way To Skin The Cat

I never heard of anyone needing an Apple or Google app to shoot a gun b4. :eek:

I know I don't. I can see in the dark with a regular scope.

Fuck Apple and Google. There's regular sights too, bitches! :fu:

I can see in the dark better than a cat.

OMG, it Clown World! They can see I have 2 guns. :(
That background check stuff is gun registration.
They don't "lose" the info after 90 days, they distribute it to other government agencies.
The 4473 only tells them who bought the gun - what happens to it after that?
They all fall in the lake.

Or..they come knocking on your door looking for them, an entirely more likely scenario.

They don't "lose" the info after 90 days, they distribute it to other government agencies.
Or..they come knocking on your door looking for them, an entirely more likely scenario.
Good evening, officer. Do you have a warrant?

Good evening, officer. Do you have a warrant?
The 4th amendment is not so strong after The Patriot Act.

If that gets repealed, I'd feel better about America.

Nobody needs Apple or Google to shoot, true story.
There are a number of doping calculators that help shooters work up loads, and predict trajectories and speeds of various loads. They're quite popular.

Does that require Google or Apple? A lot of that stuff is printed on the box of bullets.
Not to the degree of precision that ballistic calculators offer. As for the need of Google, or apple..? If you want to download the apps you do need them.

Do you seriously contend that you are important enough for the government to worry about ?

"People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people"
- V

There are many variations and attributions in the real world given for the message forwarded here. I chose "V for Vendetta" because it seems to be where your country is going.

It’s creepy when our law abiding are scared to register firearms. Makes you wonder how law abiding they really are.

It’s creepy when our law abiding are scared to register firearms. Makes you wonder how law abiding they really are.

I'm sure the Nazis found it creepy when the Jews in Warsaw wouldn't march onto the trains. Lawbreakers all.

Forum List

Back