🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Gun Owner Database- Another Way To Skin The Cat

That would be trump toady william barr.

Yep, Barr heads the DOJ, that Marion didn't know this is fantastic.

What's even funnier is who in the DOJ made the request. Turns out it's ICE. :21:

Why the data grab?

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) department is seeking information as part of a broad investigation into possible breaches of weapons export regulations. It’s looking into illegal exports of ATN’s scope, though the company itself isn’t under investigation, according to the order. As part of that, investigators are looking for a quick way to find out where the app is in use, as that will likely indicate where the hardware has been shipped. ICE has repeatedly intercepted illegal shipments of the scope, which is controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), according to the government court filing. They included shipments to Canada, the Netherlands and Hong Kong where the necessary licenses hadn’t been obtained.

Could you be any more against America, bitch?! Go fuck yourself with a cactus and the day you try to break bad in America is the day you die, fucktarded leftist lemming. Try your bullshit and see what happens!

Ah, is Mary pissed off that she doesn't know Barr heads the DOJ or that ICE is allegedly infringing on your rights? Poor baby. :21:

You're mad because I busted your Commie hustle, you traitor POS.

No because you seem to be a danger to others and yourself. I think you're a joke regardless, doesn't mean I want anyone including you to be harmed.
The good news is most these right wing nuts are deep in their 70s or older. They hardly have the energy to get out of their chair.

What's even funnier is who in the DOJ made the request. Turns out it's ICE. :21:

Why the data grab?

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) department is seeking information as part of a broad investigation into possible breaches of weapons export regulations. It’s looking into illegal exports of ATN’s scope, though the company itself isn’t under investigation, according to the order. As part of that, investigators are looking for a quick way to find out where the app is in use, as that will likely indicate where the hardware has been shipped. ICE has repeatedly intercepted illegal shipments of the scope, which is controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), according to the government court filing. They included shipments to Canada, the Netherlands and Hong Kong where the necessary licenses hadn’t been obtained.

Could you be any more against America, bitch?! Go fuck yourself with a cactus and the day you try to break bad in America is the day you die, fucktarded leftist lemming. Try your bullshit and see what happens!

Ah, is Mary pissed off that she doesn't know Barr heads the DOJ or that ICE is allegedly infringing on your rights? Poor baby. :21:

Nazis been gone a long time. How come they haven’t taken over the U.K.? Denmark? Japan? They have few guns.

You are the modern version of Nazi, punk.
And all I want is good for everyone.

Good that involves real Americans to be open to tyranny? Fuck you! :fu:

Wrong answer, Commie boy.

I know you'll take this the wrong way but you should probably be committed.

America was founded by people like me. You would have been a Loyalist back in the day.

No, the founding fathers had ideals and believed in compromise. Not threatening other people or a lack of knowledge about basic government.

Why the data grab?

No because you seem to be a danger to others and yourself. I think you're a joke regardless, doesn't mean I want anyone including you to be harmed.

I'm a danger to commie stooges like you if they think they wanna break bad. Oh yes! A majority of America is as well.

C

Why the data grab?

Nazis been gone a long time. How come they haven’t taken over the U.K.? Denmark? Japan? They have few guns.

You are the modern version of Nazi, punk.
And all I want is good for everyone.

Good that involves real Americans to be open to tyranny? Fuck you! :fu:

Wrong answer, Commie boy.

I know you'll take this the wrong way but you should probably be committed.

America was founded by people like me. You would have been a Loyalist back in the day.
or, connected to the British

Why the data grab?

How?

Why the data grab?

The good news is most these right wing nuts are deep in their 70s or older. They hardly have the energy to get out of their chair.

Oh?

You keep thinking that, cupcake commie. 80 year old Americans will hurt you, punk! They actually know what it's about, unlike you, you're just a stooge. they actually fought for you to be the free douchebag that you are. :eek:

Why the data grab?

How?

Mabye it's the constant death threats to liberals. I'm pretty sure the mods had a talking to him awhile back.

Oh?

You keep thinking that, cupcake commie. 80 year old Americans will hurt you, punk! They actually know what it's about, unlike you, you're just a stooge. they actually fought for you to be the free douchebag that you are. :eek:
Must be time for your nap grandpa.

No, the founding fathers had ideals and believed in compromise...
And you, don't.

Compromise? I do. Gun control for example, I'm for background checks as are most Americans, I think gun classification bans can be effective but I can also see both sides of that and while it is constitutional I'd be happy with just the background checks.

And you, don't.
Compromise? I do. Gun control for example, I'm for background checks as are most Americans, I think gun classification bans can be effective but I can also see both sides of that and while it is constitutional I'd be happy with just the background checks.
Uh-huh.
And what do you offer the gun owners in return?

Oh?

OK that's a relief, so not committed then, looks like the nurse just needs to use the straps at night on your geriatric bed.

Oh?

Must be time for your nap grandpa.

Wrong, commie stooge, I'm much younger. Possibly younger than your leftist shill ass.

The people that raised me didn't shed blood for America to have retards like you undermine it, bitch.

It's obvious you're trying, and that's bad.

And you, don't.
Uh-huh.

Not banning or confiscating weapons. Are you not paying attention?

And you, don't.
Uh-huh.

So if I shoot you with a looted Luger from a German Death Camp overseer in WW2, do you think that can traced back to me?

:aargh:

I'll answer for you: No it cannot.

Feds order Apple and Google to turn over names in data base of gunscope app users...
Exclusive: Feds Demand Apple And Google Hand Over Names Of 10,000+ Users Of A Gun Scope App
Apple and Google. being Apple and Google, likely cannot say yes fast enough.
I wouldn't count on that happening, stupid.

I would, stupid commie leftist faggot shill. ;)
LOL. You are such a fucking asshole.

Do you really think Google or Apple would willing hand over information to the trump DOJ? No dumb fuck, that is why they are being court-ordered to do so, and even then they may just say fuck you, just like trump does every time one of his former or current admin members gets subpoenaed.

Why the data grab?

They know those chairs were made by other humans. Unlike you who believe they were materialized by a star trek replicator.

And you, don't.
Uh-huh.

So if I shoot you with a looted Luger from a German Death Camp officer in WW2, do you think that can traced back to me?

Condolences.

And you, don't.
Uh-huh.

So if I shoot you with a looted Luger from a German Death Camp officer in WW2, do you think that can traced back to me?

Condolences.

Wrong answer, it should be kudos.
Unless you're anti-American.

Forum List

Back