The Gun Owner Database- Another Way To Skin The Cat

Nothing here changes the fact your claim that background checks are constitution is nothing but unsupportable opinion.
Sorry, bud. The SC doesn't consider your argument worth a shit.
Nothing here changes the fact your claim that background checks are constitutional is nothing but unsupportable opinion.
When the lower courts decide that background checks are constitutional, then it's constitutional until a higher court such as the USSC overturns it. They, haven't therefore background checks are constitutional.
Ah. Not only is your claim nothing but unsupportable opinion, you do not understand how the US court system works.
Good to see you have no issue putting your ignorance on display for everyone to see.
Yes, I do.
Your statements demonstrate otherwise.

And, as demonstrated, your answer holds no water.
Sorry you don't like it, but it is a fact.
So, we're still waiting for your explanation as how and why, if 80-90% of the people -actually- agree with you, you don't you have what you want now
McConnell isn't a popular guy...
Thank you for further demonstrating you cannot explain how and why, if 80-90% of the people -actually- agree with you, you don't you have what you want now.
I don't need to
You do, if you want your claim to hold up to even the tiniest of scrutinizes by a reasoned, thinking person.
Still waiting for your explanation as how and why, if 80-90% of the people -actually- agree with you, you don't you have what you want now
If you want to find something to debunk my sources that's fine...
The fact what you want is not currently in place, on its face, disproves your claim that 80-90% of the people want what you want.
Reality trumps your opinion.

Thank you for further demonstrating you cannot explain how and why, if 80-90% of the people -actually- agree with you, you don't you have what you want now.
I don't need to
You do, if you want your claim to hold up to even the tiniest of scrutinizes by a reasoned, thinking person.
Still waiting for your explanation as how and why, if 80-90% of the people -actually- agree with you, you don't you have what you want now
The fact what you want is not currently in place, on its face, disproves your claim that 80-90% of the people want what you want.

Here is my entire post that you keep editing down, try responding to something for a change. If you disagree with me then back it up with something, much better than your "nuh-uh" argument you have going now.

If you want to find something to debunk my sources that's fine, until you do so you don't appear to be a reasoned person if you can't even supply anything to back up your argument.

Show us how background checks aren't popular and then also demonstrate that McConnell isn't holding up a UBC bill. Anything short of that is a fail on you.

I don't need to
Regardless of what percentage wants it; our government isn't the type of Democratic, mob rule the leftists have been pissing, and moaning about since Hillarys crushing defeat at the hands of the electoral college.

I don't need to
Regardless of what percentage wants it; our government isn't the type of Democratic, mob rule the leftists have been pissing, and moaning about since Hillarys crushing defeat at the hands of the electoral college.

Getting popular legislation through is not mob rule. What do you have against democracy? Or in case you're one of those idiots who doesn't believe we are a democratic republic then what's your beef with being a republic?

I don't need to
Well, of course - if 80-90% of the people wanted to reinstate slavery, liberals would scream "CONSTITUTION!!!!!!"

I don't need to
Getting popular legislation through is not mob rule. What do you have against democracy?
Look at you, openly ignorant of the fact the US is not a democracy.

I don't need to
Here is my entire post that you keep editing down...
Like a good little left-authoritarian, you believe you do not have to compromise to get what you want because, you claim, 80-90% of the people agree with you.
Reality trumps your opinion

Forum List

Back