🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Gun Owner Database- Another Way To Skin The Cat

Its not. You want something from someone and you offer nothing in return.
For starters, this was my entire post:
Noting in your post changes the fact you expect to take from people, while giving nothing in return.
That's not an offer of compromise, that's a demand of acquiescence.

You want universal background checks, in return I want 50+ state CCW reciprocity.

Compromise is not a quid pro quo. The issue at hand is reducing access for people who should not have guns, not involving 50 state governments to get on the same page so that nothing happens.

If you disagree with 80-90% of the population then I would suggest that compromise is not something you're even remotely after. If that's so then I don't feel the need to deal with extremists such as yourself.
There are lots of states where 2nd amend absolutists can be happy.

The question really is whether the gop Sup Ct will begin dismantling NYC gun laws.

Noting in your post changes the fact you expect to take from people, while giving nothing in return.
You want universal background checks, in return I want 50+ state CCW reciprocity.
Compromise is not a quid pro quo.
Thank you for confirming you do not offer compromise, you demand acquiescence.

I want 50 state reciprocity, rather than 50+ state; you get nothing.
There - I compromised.
You can't demand CA or Colo give up anything, and they can't demand GunNutt Haven States do anything.

Compromise with extremists? No, I don't.

There - I compromised.

This is why I don't compromise with extremists.

If guns were registered when sold then gun safety would improve. For example there could be checks that they were stored correctly and away from kids. Thats a good thing in my opinion.

Guns ARE registered when sold by FFL dealers and when they are manufactured. If you think otherwise, you are a fool. When they are resold, they are not registered for that sale. When you buy a new gun at the store, that gun IS registered as is the sale and so are you.

They aren't stored in any searchable format, they aren't even on a computer as that is against the law.

The ATF's Nonsenical Non-Searchable Gun Databases, Explained

Changes should be made to that so that it's actually useful.

It's done that way to prevent the Government to use it in an easy to use manner. It's still useable but it just takes longer and more difficult. We don't want to make it easy.

There - I compromised.
You can't demand CA or Colo give up anything,
I certainly can.

Compromise is not a quid pro quo. The issue at hand is reducing access for people who should not have guns, not involving 50 state governments to get on the same page so that nothing happens.

If you disagree with 80-90% of the population then I would suggest that compromise is not something you're even remotely after. If that's so then I don't feel the need to deal with extremists such as yourself.

The question really is whether the gop Sup Ct will begin dismantling NYC gun laws.

I don't think there are that many absolutists, they're just vocal one issue voters.

If guns were registered when sold then gun safety would improve. For example there could be checks that they were stored correctly and away from kids. Thats a good thing in my opinion.

Guns ARE registered when sold by FFL dealers and when they are manufactured. If you think otherwise, you are a fool. When they are resold, they are not registered for that sale. When you buy a new gun at the store, that gun IS registered as is the sale and so are you.

They aren't stored in any searchable format, they aren't even on a computer as that is against the law.

It's done that way to prevent the Government to use it in an easy to use manner. It's still useable but it just takes longer and more difficult. We don't want to make it easy.

Yes, I know why it's done, I'm saying that should change. We're way past righteous armed revolution and clearly into wingnuts shooting up parking lots and eating it by the local police.

As Judge Young said in Boston, if you don't like the laws where you are, move. If you are unhappy with the NYC gun laws, move to New Hampshire where they have looser gun laws. It's right up the road.

Yes, I know why it's done, I'm saying that should change. We're way past righteous armed revolution and clearly into wingnuts shooting up parking lots and eating it by the local police.

Are we? Don't bet your life on it.

Yes, I think we are. I do not foresee a violent revolution by 30-40% of the population that is going to overtake the U.S. government.

There - I compromised.
I certainly can.
And you can live in Never Never LAND. And never travel outside Gun Nut State A with a firearm.

There - I compromised.
I certainly can.
And you can live in Never Never LAND. And never travel outside Gun Nut State A with a firearm.
Doesn't change fact I can demand than CO and CA and wherever else change their laws.

Yes, I think we are. I do not foresee a violent revolution by 30-40% of the population that is going to overtake the U.S. government.
Oh, I can a terror campaign against the gummit by thousands of well funded and armed criminals.

There - I compromised.
I certainly can.

Sounds like a compromise to me.

There - I compromised.
This is why I don't compromise with extremists.
:lol:
I took the exact same view on compromise as you did, and -I'm- the extremist
:lol:
People like you are why gun owners refuse to give an inch.
You're an extremist because 80-90% of the population agrees with me.
Oh look - an argumentum ad populum fallacy :lol:

Go ahead. Keep demanding acquiescence rather than offering compromise. See where it gets you.

There - I compromised.
I certainly can.
Doesn't change fact I can demand than CO and CA and wherever else change their laws.
And you can suck air, but neither have any effect beyond your personal being.

Forum List

Back