🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Gun Owner Database- Another Way To Skin The Cat

Thank you for again confirming you do not offer compromise, you demand acquiescence.
Just like I said.
I compromise,
This is a lie.
One guy in the senate.
So, no -actual- reason, just the talking point you were fed a few moths ago.
Thanks.
I provided a link but you keep insisting on carving out pertinent portions of my post.
:lol:
You think that if 80-90% of the people agreed with you, the Republicans in the Senate would not have pressured, if not forced, McConnell to bring it to the floor?
So let me get this straight -- you not only mindlessly repeat those talking points, but you BELIEVE them"?

We're back to "no -actual- reason, just the talking point you were fed a few moths ago"
Try again..

You may think that, break bad and get your hopes crushed into oblivion, Commie.

Oh, I know it. Weren't you busy yelling at the clouds or something?

Last I recall, I was challenging your commie self to break and let things play out where they may, baby boy.

Challenging me to break? Not really sure what that is or why I would be interested, Mary.

Try to take our weapons, commie leftist, you will rue the day, I bet that.

Oh, Ok. you're an idiot. I keep giving you too much credit.

I'm not interested in taking your guns away unless you have a violent criminal background, a history of mental illness or a restraining order. Any of those apply to you?

:21: Why am I asking you this? Of course you're mental.

No, but you're still a commie that would like to try.

You obviously want gun confiscation. Try and make it happen yourself and see how that goes for you.

Thank you for again confirming you do not offer compromise, you demand acquiescence.
Just like I said.
I compromise,
This is a lie.
One guy in the senate.
Thanks.
I provided a link but you keep insisting on carving out pertinent portions of my post.
You think that if 80-90% of the people agreed with you, the Republicans in the Senate would not have pressured, if not forced, McConnell to bring it to the floor?
So let me get this straight -- you not only mindlessly repeat those talking points, but you BELIEVE them"?

We're back to "no -actual- reason, just the talking point you were fed a few moths ago"
Try again..

Then what's stopping Mitch from bringing it up or a vote?

I'm not interested in taking your guns away unless you have a violent criminal background, a history of mental illness or a restraining order.
Not that you'll admit, anyway,.
You ARE, however, interesting in placing unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on his right to keep and bear arms.

Oh, I know it. Weren't you busy yelling at the clouds or something?

Last I recall, I was challenging your commie self to break and let things play out where they may, baby boy.

Challenging me to break? Not really sure what that is or why I would be interested, Mary.

I'm not interested in taking your guns away unless you have a violent criminal background, a history of mental illness or a restraining order. Any of those apply to you?

Nope. But I think as a gun owner you should know better than threatening people online. I wonder if you've ever been banned for any such behavior.

Nope. But I think as a gun owner you should know better than threatening people online. I wonder if you've ever been banned for any such behavior.

I don't wonder if you're a gun-grabbing Commie faggot because I know you are.

What threat did I make, you leftist piece of shit?

I threatened who for what wrong reason, hmm?
Yeah, fuck you. :321:

Just like I said.
I compromise,
This is a lie.
One guy in the senate.
Thanks.
Try again..
Oh, sorry - you were about to tell us why, if 80-90% of the people -actually- agree with you, you don't you have what you want now.
I mean other than that pathetic talking point you tried to regurgitate a moment ago.

^Wingnut mating call

I'm not interested in taking your guns away unless you have a violent criminal background, a history of mental illness or a restraining order.
You ARE, however, interesting in placing unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on his right to keep and bear arms.

I am a gun owner, so no I'm not interested in banning all guns or taking any unless the owners are mentall ill or criminals.

You've thrown out threats in the past. Probably had a couple of posts deleted, Mary.

You've thrown out threats in the past. Probably had a couple of posts deleted, Mary.

That is not today, punk. I probably deleted a couple myself for being not right. What's that to your leftist gun-grabbing communist ass?
Sup, bitch? You wanna play banny banny, obviously.

I really didn't want to get into this, but I can. I don't like it.

IMO, you should be banned with your leftist shill ass.

Especially after this stunt. America is not Communist, derp!

My ancestors built this country, what did yours do?

Your views go against the Constitution of The United States of America.

Commie.

Last edited:
I am a gun owner, so no I'm not interested in banning all guns or taking any unless the owners are mentall ill or criminals.
You ARE, however, interesting in placing unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on his - and everyone else's - right to keep and bear arms.

I compromise,
This is a lie.
One guy in the senate.
Thanks.
Try again..
Oh, sorry - you were about to tell us why, if 80-90% of the people -actually- agree with you, you don't you have what you want now.
I mean other than that pathetic talking point you tried to regurgitate a moment ago.

Yeah, there are several polls showing a high percentage for background checks for all sales and Mitch is the one not bringing it up for a vote. Not sure what more you want.

Quinnipiac University

June 2017

Do you support or oppose requiring background checks for all gun buyers?

94%

Washington University American Panel Survey

July 2016

Do you support or oppose requiring background checks for all gun buyers, no matter where the gun is purchased?

84%

CBS News

June 2016

Do you favor or oppose a federal law requiring background checks on all potential gun buyers?

89%

Morning Consult

June 2016

Do you support requiring all sellers to run background checks on anyone who buys a gun?

86%*

Public Policy Polling

Mar. 2016

Do you support or oppose requiring a criminal background check of every person who wants to buy a firearm?

84%

CBS News/New York Times

Jan.2016

Do you favor or oppose a federal law requiring background checks on all potential gun buyers?

88%

This is a lie.
Thanks.
Try again..
Yeah, there are several polls showing a high percentage for background checks...
Suuure.
Now, explain how and why, if 80-90% of the people -actually- agree with you, you don't you have what you want now

That is not today, punk. I probably deleted a couple myself for being not right. What's that to your leftist gun-grabbing communist ass?

I didn't say today, just that as a gun owner you should be more careful. You won't find me threatening you, I'm sure you're having enough problems with that gout.

You ARE, however, interesting in placing unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on his - and everyone else's - right to keep and bear arms.

That's because you're an extremist incapable of compromise.

Try again..
Yeah, there are several polls showing a high percentage for background checks...
Suuure.
Now, explain how and why, if 80-90% of the people -actually- agree with you, you don't you have what you want now

Already answered, if you disagree then feel free to supply an opinion.

Nothing here changes the fact you seek to place unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on his - and everyone else's - right to keep and bear arms.

Feds order Apple and Google to turn over names in data base of gunscope app users...
Exclusive: Feds Demand Apple And Google Hand Over Names Of 10,000+ Users Of A Gun Scope App
Why arent people made to register their guns. It would make it easier to manage.

You really are a shit-faced dumbass, aren't you, Tommy?

Manage? Is the the euphemism you Brits use for total government oversight on your life?

But then, half your country is bowing to the Queen in the East while your other have is kneeing in prayer toward the West.

Nothing here changes the fact you seek to place unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on his - and everyone else's - right to keep and bear arms.

By going through a background check? I disagree.

Forum List

Back