🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Gun Owner Database- Another Way To Skin The Cat

You're mad because I busted your Commie hustle, you traitor POS.

No because you seem to be a danger to others and yourself. I think you're a joke regardless, doesn't mean I want anyone including you to be harmed.
The good news is most these right wing nuts are deep in their 70s or older. They hardly have the energy to get out of their chair.

Oh?

You keep thinking that, cupcake commie. 80 year old Americans will hurt you, punk! They actually know what it's about, unlike you, you're just a stooge. they actually fought for you to be the free douchebag that you are. :eek:
Must be time for your nap grandpa.
Yeah, he is long overdue for a dirt nap.

Man up and come try and make me take one, you fucking commie pussy! You ever been hunting a day in your life?

I'll fucking rule you, punkass child. You'll be done before you know what happened.

Thank you for confirming you do not offer compromise, you demand acquiescence.
I want 50 state reciprocity, rather than 50+ state; you get nothing.
There - I compromised.
You can't demand CA or Colo give up anything,
I certainly can.
And you can live in Never Never LAND. And never travel outside Gun Nut State A with a firearm.
Doesn't change fact I can demand than CO and CA and wherever else change their laws.
And you can suck air, but neither have any effect beyond your personal being.
You say that like it negates what I said.
:lol:

They aren't stored in any searchable format, they aren't even on a computer as that is against the law.

The ATF's Nonsenical Non-Searchable Gun Databases, Explained

Changes should be made to that so that it's actually useful.

It's done that way to prevent the Government to use it in an easy to use manner. It's still useable but it just takes longer and more difficult. We don't want to make it easy.

Yes, I know why it's done, I'm saying that should change. We're way past righteous armed revolution and clearly into wingnuts shooting up parking lots and eating it by the local police.

Are we? Don't bet your life on it.

Yes, I think we are. I do not foresee a violent revolution by 30-40% of the population that is going to overtake the U.S. government.
Oh, I can a terror campaign against the gummit by thousands of well funded and armed criminals.

I don't think they have the numbers. Sure, they can create sporadic violent events but I don't see them organized, have the support of the people, I doubt many people with money could fund a revolution because if they have a lot of money then chances are the system is probably working out pretty well for them.

I think on the right they dream of being a part of a glorious battle and on the left they fear it's actually possible. I don't see it that way.

There - I compromised.
This is why I don't compromise with extremists.
I took the exact same view on compromise as you did, and -I'm- the extremist
People like you are why gun owners refuse to give an inch.
You're an extremist because 80-90% of the population agrees with me.
Oh look - an argumentum ad populum fallacy :lol:

Go ahead. Keep demanding acquiescence rather than offering compromise. See where it gets you.

I'm not arguing one side is right or wrong based on amount of support from the population. I'm saying there is no reason to compromise with an extremist who has unpopular opinions. Got it?

There - I compromised.

You're an extremist because 80-90% of the population agrees with me. Who did you bring to the party, wingnut?

You may think that, break bad and get your hopes crushed into oblivion, Commie.

There - I compromised.
Go ahead. Keep demanding acquiescence rather than offering compromise. See where it gets you.
I'm not arguing one side is right or wrong based on amount of support from the population. I'm saying there is no reason to compromise with an extremist who has unpopular opinions. Got it?
Thank you for again confirming you do not offer compromise, you demand acquiescence.
Just like I said.

Tell me: If 80-90% of the people -actually-agree with you, why don't you have what you want now?

There - I compromised.

You're an extremist because 80-90% of the population agrees with me. Who did you bring to the party, wingnut?

Oh, I know it. Weren't you busy yelling at the clouds or something?

Thank you for again confirming you do not offer compromise, you demand acquiescence.
Just like I said.

I compromise, just not with extremists like you. Sorry you're not included but there is no incentive to deal with you.

Tell me: If 80-90% of the people -actually-agree with you, why don't you have what you want now?

One guy in the senate.

H.R.8 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2019

There - I compromised.

Last I recall, I was challenging your commie self to break bad and let things play out where they may, baby boy.

Let's see what you got, HotPocket boy!

I bet you have never, ever cooked a squirrel or grilled a fish.

Just like I said.

I compromise, just not with extremists like you. Sorry you're not included but there is no incentive to deal with you.

One guy in the senate.

No you don't. The only compromise you seek is total victory.

Ain't gonna happen

Last I recall, I was challenging your commie self to break and let things play out where they may, baby boy.

Challenging me to break? Not really sure what that is or why I would be interested, Mary.

Just like I said.

One guy in the senate.

No you don't. The only compromise you seek is total victory.

Ain't gonna happen

I do? Look forward to you backing that up with something I've said.

Last I recall, I was challenging your commie self to break and let things play out where they may, baby boy.

Challenging me to break? Not really sure what that is or why I would be interested, Mary.

Try to take our weapons, commie leftist, you will rue the day, I bet that.

Try to take our weapons, commie leftist, you will rue the day, I bet that.

Oh, Ok. you're an idiot. I keep giving you too much credit.

I'm not interested in taking your guns away unless you have a violent criminal background, a history of mental illness or a restraining order. Any of those apply to you?

:21: Why am I asking you this? Of course you're mental.

Forum List

Back