🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Gun Owner Database- Another Way To Skin The Cat

No, the founding fathers had ideals and believed in compromise...
And you, don't.
Compromise? I do. Gun control for example, I'm for background checks as are most Americans, I think gun classification bans can be effective but I can also see both sides of that and while it is constitutional I'd be happy with just the background checks.
Uh-huh.
And what do you offer the gun owners in return?
Not banning or confiscating weapons. Are you not paying attention?
And thus, you have no interest in compromise. As I said.

Compromise? I do. Gun control for example, I'm for background checks as are most Americans, I think gun classification bans can be effective but I can also see both sides of that and while it is constitutional I'd be happy with just the background checks.
Uh-huh.

So if I shoot you with a looted Luger from a German Death Camp officer in WW2, do you think that can traced back to me?

:aargh:

I'll answer for you: No it cannot.

Condolences.

Wrong answer, it should be kudos.

Condolences, as in you have my condolences, as you're dealing with the loss of the German Death Camp Officer.

And you, don't.
Uh-huh.
A supermaj of gunowers are for BG checks. Why should anything be offered beyond a step that might, possibly, stop a mass attack and in known instances at least make them harder?

And you, don't.
Uh-huh.

It's a compromise. If you think it's not then why don't you show what a compromise looks like?

And you, don't.
Uh-huh.
A supermaj of gunowers are for BG checks. Why should anything be offered beyond a step that might, possibly, stop a mass attack and in known instances at least make them harder?

He's not interested in making compromises.

Wow, what government agency ordered this? Just wow! :eek:
The deep state....

Damn! It's actually the DOJ, who's the head of that these days?
That would be trump toady william barr.

Yep, Barr heads the DOJ, that Marion didn't know this is fantastic.

What's even funnier is who in the DOJ made the request. Turns out it's ICE. :21:

Why the data grab?

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) department is seeking information as part of a broad investigation into possible breaches of weapons export regulations. It’s looking into illegal exports of ATN’s scope, though the company itself isn’t under investigation, according to the order. As part of that, investigators are looking for a quick way to find out where the app is in use, as that will likely indicate where the hardware has been shipped. ICE has repeatedly intercepted illegal shipments of the scope, which is controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), according to the government court filing. They included shipments to Canada, the Netherlands and Hong Kong where the necessary licenses hadn’t been obtained.

Could you be any more against America, bitch?! Go fuck yourself with a cactus and the day you try to break bad in America is the day you die, fucktarded leftist lemming. Try your bullshit and see what happens!
This reply is known as running a white flag up the pole. You should have just tucked tail and slithered away, but no, you decided to double down on stupid.

The deep state....

What's even funnier is who in the DOJ made the request. Turns out it's ICE. :21:

Why the data grab?

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) department is seeking information as part of a broad investigation into possible breaches of weapons export regulations. It’s looking into illegal exports of ATN’s scope, though the company itself isn’t under investigation, according to the order. As part of that, investigators are looking for a quick way to find out where the app is in use, as that will likely indicate where the hardware has been shipped. ICE has repeatedly intercepted illegal shipments of the scope, which is controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), according to the government court filing. They included shipments to Canada, the Netherlands and Hong Kong where the necessary licenses hadn’t been obtained.

Could you be any more against America, bitch?! Go fuck yourself with a cactus and the day you try to break bad in America is the day you die, fucktarded leftist lemming. Try your bullshit and see what happens!
This reply is known as running a white flag up the pole. You should have just tucked tail and slithered away, but no, you decided to double down on stupid.

Yep, I just reported that ICE is behind the DOJ wanting this data and I'm the bad guy?

And you, don't.
Uh-huh.
It's a compromise.
Its not. You want something from someone and you offer nothing in return.

Uh-huh.
It's a compromise.

For starters, this was my entire post:

It's a compromise. If you think it's not then why don't you show what a compromise looks like?

The fact that I think some gun bans can be effective but I'm OK without that is a compromise. So, I'll ask again, where are you compromising, hypocrite? Let's be clear here, almost the entire country wants background checks, to not even compromise on that is a no starter.

And you, don't.
Uh-huh.

Exactly. I just wanted to note that his ego aside, he does not represent the VAST maj of gunowers. Including me. BG checks are doable, and don't present much interference, and while their efficacy is very questionable at least for me, they might help prevent a murder. Make it so.

But the reality is that in red states, people will not support them. But that total is probably 20% of the total population. Let states do what they want. And if I'm in Colo or CA, I'd hope my legislature would make it clear that I can sue the hell out of anyone who illegally sells a gun that is used to harm me or mine. And I'd also be fine with laws prohibiting leaving guns in cars, and leaving them in unoccupied homes without gun locks that pretty much make them useless if stolen.

Why the data grab?

Yep, I just reported that ICE is behind the DOJ wanting this data and I'm the bad guy?
Well, they would have known that if they had read the article. That's assuming that any of them can actually read and comprehend.

Ah, is Mary pissed off that she doesn't know Barr heads the DOJ or that ICE is allegedly infringing on your rights? Poor baby. :21:

You're mad because I busted your Commie hustle, you traitor POS.

No because you seem to be a danger to others and yourself. I think you're a joke regardless, doesn't mean I want anyone including you to be harmed.
The good news is most these right wing nuts are deep in their 70s or older. They hardly have the energy to get out of their chair.

Oh?

You keep thinking that, cupcake commie. 80 year old Americans will hurt you, punk! They actually know what it's about, unlike you, you're just a stooge. they actually fought for you to be the free douchebag that you are. :eek:
Must be time for your nap grandpa.
Yeah, he is long overdue for a dirt nap.

Nothing in your post changes the fact you expect to take from people, while giving nothing in return.
That's not an offer of compromise, that's a demand of acquiescence.

You want universal background checks, in return I want 50+ state CCW reciprocity.

Last edited:
And you, don't.
Uh-huh.

Exactly. I just wanted to note that his ego aside, he does not represent the VAST maj of gunowers. Including me. BG checks are doable, and don't present much interference, and while their efficacy is very questionable at least for me, they might help prevent a murder. Make it so.

Yep, Totally agree. I'm also a gun owner, I'm just not a gun nut. I believe in the 2nd amendment, I'm not interested in fetishizing it.

But the reality is that in red states, people will not support them. But that total is probably 20% of the total population. Let states do what they want. And if I'm in Colo or CA, I'd hope my legislature would make it clear that I can sue the hell out of anyone who illegally sells a gun that is used to harm me or mine. And I'd also be fine with laws prohibiting leaving guns in cars, and leaving them in unoccupied homes without gun locks that pretty much make them useless if stolen.

I didn't even go that far and apparently I was told I wasn't compromising.

If guns were registered when sold then gun safety would improve. For example there could be checks that they were stored correctly and away from kids. Thats a good thing in my opinion.

Guns ARE registered when sold by FFL dealers and when they are manufactured. If you think otherwise, you are a fool. When they are resold, they are not registered for that sale. When you buy a new gun at the store, that gun IS registered as is the sale and so are you.

Ah, is Mary pissed off that she doesn't know Barr heads the DOJ or that ICE is allegedly infringing on your rights? Poor baby. :21:

You're mad because I busted your Commie hustle, you traitor POS.

No because you seem to be a danger to others and yourself. I think you're a joke regardless, doesn't mean I want anyone including you to be harmed.
The good news is most these right wing nuts are deep in their 70s or older. They hardly have the energy to get out of their chair.

Oh?

You keep thinking that, cupcake commie. 80 year old Americans will hurt you, punk! They actually know what it's about, unlike you, you're just a stooge. they actually fought for you to be the free douchebag that you are. :eek:

OK that's a relief, so not committed then, looks like the nurse just needs to use the straps at night on your geriatric bed.

I only require the straps when the Nurse in the room. I long since went from a sexy senior citizen to a dirty old man.

Noting in your post changes the fact you expect to take from people, while giving nothing in return.

You want universal background checks, in return I want 50+ state CCW reciprocity.

Compromise is not a quid pro quo. The issue at hand is reducing access for people who should not have guns, not involving 50 state governments to get on the same page so that nothing happens.

If you disagree with 80-90% of the population then I would suggest that compromise is not something you're even remotely after. If that's so then I don't feel the need to deal with extremists such as yourself.

If guns were registered when sold then gun safety would improve. For example there could be checks that they were stored correctly and away from kids. Thats a good thing in my opinion.

Guns ARE registered when sold by FFL dealers and when they are manufactured. If you think otherwise, you are a fool. When they are resold, they are not registered for that sale. When you buy a new gun at the store, that gun IS registered as is the sale and so are you.
We'd have to have nationwide BG checks on every sale for a decade, and legally store the data for police to access, before registration being much use. And it ain't happening.

Noting in your post changes the fact you expect to take from people, while giving nothing in return.
Compromise is not a quid pro quo.
Thank you for confirming you do not offer compromise, you demand acquiescence.

I want 50 state reciprocity, rather than 50+ state; you get nothing.
There - I compromised.

They aren't stored in any searchable format, they aren't even on a computer as that is against the law.

The ATF's Nonsenical Non-Searchable Gun Databases, Explained

Changes should be made to that so that it's actually useful.

Forum List

Back