The guy who threatened to kill blacks on college campus...was black...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I bet you think this actually MEANS something about all blacks, all colleges or whatever your current agenda is.

Oh yeah, buy guns.

Lots of acts like this are perpetrated by minorities so that the can gain sympathy if they aren't caught doing the crime .

I would bet there are more left wing types creating racism hoaxes on college campuses than there are actual racists.......and of the racists....almost all of them would be people voting for the democrats...

What is "credit card mishandling"? Is that like stealing someone's credit card number or something?

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I bet you think this actually MEANS something about all blacks, all colleges or whatever your current agenda is.

Oh yeah, buy guns.

I think it means most alleged attacks against blacks are simply hoaxes by blacks. We need to remember to check each one carefully and not believe it unless it can be shown NOT to be something perpetrated by a black person to get attention or falsely push an agenda. There has been so much of that!

The most puzzling one was the accusation of a swastika marked on a bathroom wall in feces at the University of Missouri. That seems to have been actually true, maybe --- someone claimed to have a photo of it, anyway. The problem is, what in the world does a German WWII symbol of Nazism have to do with racism against blacks in Missouri, USA? Nothing, I'd say. I think the kid who reported it with so much indignation has ideas of reference. He thinks everything is all about him.

Whereas in fact it looks like a 3 AM drunken act by a freshman idiot who wanted to make a really taboo sign to be naughty, but it had nothing at all to do with blacks.

As usual....most claims of racism are hoaxes by lefties.

They NEED racism to remain relevant. They'll fake it if needed.

Forum List

Back