The Hamas Charter

Why don't you ever look at how many Israeli missiles are fired into Gaza on a weekly basis? Or why Gazans can't go fishing without getting shot at?
So Israel fires into Gaza to “ retaliate “ against those FISHING; NOT 🚀 ROCKETS? LOL !!!

Israel did not withdraw from Gaza. It maintains "effective control" over 80% of the area and that's not leaving.
Without any Israel involvement the Palestinians would starve & kill each other between Hamas & the PA to govern them.
And I learned something from the Holocaust. We cannot really accuse anyone of "lying" if they truly believe what they are saying regardless of how ridiculous. Truth is relevant, not universal. As an example, if a young child were taught that a square is round & you ask him or her to tell the truth & they reply a square is round, are they not telling the truth. Such is the case with Billy boy & his ilk.

Without any Israel involvement the Palestinians would starve & kill each other between Hamas & the PA to govern them.
And I learned something from the Holocaust. We cannot really accuse anyone of "lying" if they truly believe what they are saying regardless of how ridiculous. Truth is relevant, not universal. As an example, if a young child were taught that a square is round & you ask him or her to tell the truth & they reply a square is round, are they not telling the truth. Such is the case with Billy boy & his ilk.
Explain what I am wrong about? Effective control? Shooting at fishermen? Shooting at farmers? Restricting movement in the WB? Where am I wrong?

Explain what I am wrong about? Effective control? Shooting at fishermen? Shooting at farmers? Restricting movement in the WB? Where am I wrong?
I already explained the effective control question on my previous response to you. "Shooting at fishermen" with weapons smuggled on their boats is justifiable. And yes, without "restriction in the West Bank" Palestinian terrorists would have easy access to killing more Israeli's.

Again; MORON. Immediately after Israeli left Gaza the Rockets intensified
Again, they did not leave. When Gazans can fish or farm without getting shot at, when ships can sail into Gaza without being stopped and border, then, and only then, will you have a valid argument. Until then, YOU ARE FOS!

Forum List

Back