the harris-biden administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

laferia52

Platinum Member
Nov 19, 2020
dementia joe referred to the current administration as the harris-biden administration. at one point he called harris,president harris. well this harris-biden administration is the human trafficker's dream team. human traffickers are making millions of dollars under this administration's policies. human traffickers can enjoy their bonanza until another team comes in and finishes building the wall , stops this crap of catch and release and restarts enforcing immigration and asylum laws.

dementia joe referred to the current administration as the harris-biden administration. at one point he called harris,president harris. well this harris-biden administration is the human trafficker's dream team. human traffickers are making millions of dollars under this administration's policies. human traffickers can enjoy their bonanza until another team comes in and finishes building the wall , stops this crap of catch and release and restarts enforcing immigration and asylum laws.
Every single time we see Biden at some event....lurking in the wings is Kameltoe.
She goes with him everywhere.
I think she's acting president and Biden is always out to lunch.

141932714_10224367671243009_3480595577996108970_o.jpg

Every single time we see Biden at some event....lurking in the wings is Kameltoe.
She goes with him everywhere.
I think she's acting president and Biden is always out to lunch.

Joe's not out to lunch. He's way past the concept of lunch to now where there is only sucking mush through a straw and having a nurse wipe your chin.

But I think Obumma is running things.

Kammy is just the fool-in-tow waiting for it to be her turn to be head-puppet.

..a lot of their stupid shit is typical politician stupidity: looks good on paper, but in reality it's idiocy ....'''feel good''' crap

Thread OP violates Clean Start, no link, and there are already threads on this. You hit all buttons. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back