The Harris-Walz Ticket Is Our Opportunity for Political Imagination

What would you like to bet ?

I notice you didn't take me up on my bet. I can look to see if you have been on since I suggested what we would bet. Anyways, I heard this news and thought of you.

And this is before Trump's slurry interview on X. I think Trump has lost it. It's funny he can't attack someone he's attracted to. It's why he's flailing.

“Since Kamala Harris announced her campaign for president, I have felt about politics something other than despair and disgust. I wouldn’t call it hope, but I am engaged. I am curious about what is possible.

Yes, democracy is still on the ballot. The crisis we are facing remains existential. But after almost two years of talking about Donald Trump’s extreme ideologies and Joe Biden’s age, we are participating in a substantive examination of a leader’s vision for America. We have a real opportunity to vote for someone rather than against the opposition.”

More to the point, voters now have the opportunity to vote for someone – Vice President Harris – rather than voting against Trump.

Of course, Trump voters have contempt for Vice President Harris’ vision – expressed by their unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change and their disdain for diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty.
Are you curious what is possible “ unburdened by the past”?

Did you intend to attribute the slogans you stole about
“Democracy still on the ballot”? You still need to add the stereotypical, “existential threat” slogan. Weknow with certainty the “vision” of Harris. It’s the “vision” of Obama, Biden and their Marxist / Leninist heroes.

Seriously? You guys do love to project

Bullshit. I believe Biden passed a law that would prevent whatever Trump was trying to do to steal 2020 from ever happening again. Whatever Trump thought he was going to do, like have the Senate or House decide it instead of voters, or have the Supreme Court give it to him like they did Bush in 2000? Can't happen again.

Interesting. Republicans started a riot in 2000 to stop the Florida recount. And Trump started a riot in 2020 in hopes to stop the certification of votes. And Republicans sent fake electors. Remember all that?

Imagination!!! No, I tell you I am a BRAVE COMBAT VET!!! Now, when will you get the courage to do a press conference, Kamala....

R.4e4e6e4e7e1489619220ea4844ded7d8

Imagination!!! No, I tell you I am a BRAVE COMBAT VET!!! Now, when will you get the courage to do a press conference, Kamala....

R.4e4e6e4e7e1489619220ea4844ded7d8
Just let Trump keep hanging himself.

I can't wait for the debate(s). Trump has no luck with prosecutors and he chokes around women he'd like to fuck. Starts talking about sharks.

Forum List

Back