The Harris-Walz Ticket Is Our Opportunity for Political Imagination

The attention is all coming from libs
I remember me saying "you better vote for Hillary if you are pro choice. You guys said I was fear mongering. How many women wish they would have listened.

I wish the Supreme's overturned Roe this year. Or even better, told us that if Trump wins, next year they are going to overturn roe. In other words run on it. Don't sneak attack us.

This is one of the reasons no one has any faith in the right wing court. That and Clarence Thomas and Alito recent embarrassments. If you don't know what I'm talking about it's because you only watch right wing news.

The Harris-Walz Ticket Is Our Opportunity for Political Imagination
young-guns-ii-5c273cf1e5334 (1).jpg

I remember me saying "you better vote for Hillary if you are pro choice. You guys said I was fear mongering. How many women wish they would have listened.
You dont believe in democracy?

The abortion question resides in the states where it belongs, to be decided by the voters of that state

Imagination?
R.d91889ae4cfc892326e6a4ccb13da462
I wouldn't call the barrel of a government gun much along the lines of imagination.

It's just more of the same...except maybe they might put some rainbow stickers and hammer and sickle stickers on em this time around.

Last edited:
You dont believe in democracy?

The abortion question resides in the states where it belongs, to be decided by the voters of that state
No, it belongs in the doctors office between the doctor and woman. You don't trust women. So why should they trust Republicans? Talk about big government getting too involved.

Pro choice people should not EVER vote for Republicans on any level. Because they are liars and would vote to make abortion murder. You can't even deny it.

No, it belongs in the doctors office between the doctor and woman. You don't trust women. So why should they trust Republicans? Talk about big government getting too involved.

Pro choice people should not EVER vote for Republicans on any level. Because they are liars and would vote to make abortion murder. You can't even deny it.
The question still stands

Dont you believe in democracy?

You seem to prefer a dictatorship of 5-9 demigods in black robes

The question still stands

Dont you believe in democracy?

You seem to prefer a dictatorship of 5-9 demigods in black robes
Whatever Mac. Kamala is going to kill Trump. She's not old af, white or a felon with tons of baggage.

“Since Kamala Harris announced her campaign for president, I have felt about politics something other than despair and disgust. I wouldn’t call it hope, but I am engaged. I am curious about what is possible.

Yes, democracy is still on the ballot. The crisis we are facing remains existential. But after almost two years of talking about Donald Trump’s extreme ideologies and Joe Biden’s age, we are participating in a substantive examination of a leader’s vision for America. We have a real opportunity to vote for someone rather than against the opposition.”

More to the point, voters now have the opportunity to vote for someone – Vice President Harris – rather than voting against Trump.

Of course, Trump voters have contempt for Vice President Harris’ vision – expressed by their unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change and their disdain for diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty.
Carl.jpg

Forum List

Back