🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Hillary Clinton Challenge...

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
Okay, I thought this might be fun for all.... Let's see if ANYONE can name something that Hillary Clinton has been intimately involved with during her illustrious career where there was no hint of impropriety, criminal activity, scandal or corruption?

GO!

impossible ...

even the shitstains in her drawers morph in to a RW consipracy.

Chelsea's wedding. But then again even those details she tried to hide.

Okay, I thought this might be fun for all.... Let's see if ANYONE can name something that Hillary Clinton has been intimately involved with during her illustrious career where there was no hint of impropriety, criminal activity, scandal or corruption?

GO!
Well, she probably didn't give Bill a blow job in the Oval Office. Does that count?

GO!

I can't. I just can't.

GO!

Huma....:D

GO!
Shit. I was all over this until I got to the part about no impropriety, criminal activity, scandal, or corruption.
I got nuthin now....

Forum List

Back