The Hillary Movies,Great!,So Who Should Play Monica,Paula&Rest Of Bill's Mistresses?

Feb 1, 2013

:woohoo:
Ok, Let's hear some suggestions! We know who will play Hillary, but still waiting on who will play Bill and all of his 12 to 20 "Girlfriends On The Side".
What celeb looks and has Monica's full figured body?
And who is as "Stunning and Incredibly Attractive" as Paula Jones before she had her nose job?
:cheeky-smiley-018:

ok, this is what I came up with for first suggestions.
Christy Alley: Monica
Kim Kardooshian: Paula Jones
Tossup, Conan O'Brien or Ben Afflac as Bill
Hillary's Personal Bathroom Attendant: Anthony Weiner.

Monica didn't get fat till afterwards, eating with Linda (John Goodman).

And you idiot hater dupes think this proves the liberal LSM? LOL. Idiots....

if a moderator sees this "Glitch" u can diss one of these threads, I have no idea how it came thru twice. Maybe it was Bush's fault?

another candidate, I forgot her name, she could play Paula Jones, the one who starred in the comedy series "The Nanny", got to love her Long Island accent !

Ok, Let's hear some suggestions! We know who will play Hillary, but still waiting on who will play Bill and all of his 12 to 20 "Girlfriends On The Side".
And who is as "Stunning and Incredibly Attractive" as Paula Jones before she had her nose job?

why would a movie about Hillary be about bill .... you repub-lie-tards are even more stupider then I first thought

Are there enough actresses in hollywood to play all of Bill's women?

we need to get Tom Cruise in there, what role? Maybe he can play the White House Mailman? Kinda like a Newman Character.

why would a movie about Hillary be about bill .... you repub-lie-tards are even more stupider then I first thought

Vince Foster better?

actually Chris Christie should play Bill, that would be a riot,,all those scenes of Christie in the Limo going to Burger King !!

I think Rosie O'Donell as Monica Lewinski

Howard Stern as Bubba

We can dig up that old bat Helen Thomas and she can play Hilly.

Okay, then who would play hillaries girlfriend?

Monica: "Bill, are you messing around with Eleanor Mondale?"
Bubba: "Aw honey you know I don't like women with small breasts!"

- Starr Report

Forum List

Back