The Horror: New Star Wars Episode 7 Trailer Debuts With Black Man In Starring Role!

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I mean......what is the cotton picking purpose of casting this entity to play the love of Han Solo's daughter? It is highly wrong. If you all are wondering why I refer to him as an entity, I can't accept black people as human beings. Sorry but science is on my side. The franchise will be ultimately ruined. I will explain why after a few comments that are expected.

star wars the force awakens trailer - YouTube

tumblr_m3kh73CGfD1qiipzh.gif

I mean......what is the cotton picking purpose of casting this entity to play the love of Han Solo's daughter? It is highly wrong. If you all are wondering why I refer to him as an entity, I can't accept black people as human beings. Sorry but science is on my side. The franchise will be ultimately ruined. I will explain why after a few comments that are expected.

If science was "on your side", you'd know that you came from black folks. :slap:

Unless of course, you watch the movie Noah 2014 - IMDb

Then you'd know the earth was initially populated by white English speaking people, including Russell Crowe. :lol:

Then you'd know the earth was initially populated by white English speaking people, including Russell Crowe. :lol:
At least it wasn't a musical...
The hills are alive... with the sound of 40 days and nights of rain.........
Sounds like where I live in the spring....
Best get started on your Ark.

Do us a favor- leave the Donkeys behind.

I gotta have an ass or two...

Somehow I just knew you couldn't leave a donkey's behind.

Somehow I just knew you couldn't leave a donkey's behind.
gif-wrong.gif

Harrison Ford's mother was Jewish!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Where is Stephanie? She was just bitching about racists and complaining how it brings down USMB....

oh, wait. I forgot, racism and hate is USMB's mission...she and USMB endorse this kind of hate.

Where is Stephanie? She was just bitching about racists and complaining how it brings down USMB....

oh, wait. I forgot, racism and hate is USMB's mission...she and USMB endorse this kind of hate.

What is it they say? Even bad PR is good PR? Or something like that? They just want a reaction... Dont care what kind.

Forum List

Back